OVER FOR CURRIES: GIGACHADPREET URBAN PENDU ON TINDER.

D

Deleted member 29558

Bully, Misoygnist, Homophobe, Racist
CD951A69 5379 410D AC13 2701BA1AFE90
0AFEC756 3269 4A03 A2FA 02804F5B9FB7

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal. I genuinely thought he'd do decent, as he looks whiter. I used a fresh sim card and email, so there's no ELO issue either.

@rand anon @Blackgymmax @colesp @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @BongMog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, Azr616, gymletethnicel and 22 others
Chadpreet only gets LTBs holy fuccc.

You are UKcel right? I know it's fucking over here. I genuinely think even America is better because that guy can just play brown Latino game. But everyone can smell this curry from a mile away in the UK despite being top 0.1%

It's over for ethnics as a whole. I'd even say MENA, gypsies fall under this category too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, dracosondracos, falcon1 and 6 others
he looks more autistic than me and I'm diagnosed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Copexodius Maximus, VenatorLuparius and 7 others
View attachment 2210056View attachment 2210057

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal.

@rand anon @Blackgymmax @colesp @SecularIslamist @Xangsane
That's just bad algorithm, he looks good and you know it.

This dude who that guy mogs got 40 matches in 2 hours in some random American city
Sid himel got 40 matches in 2 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Zeruel, Deprived and 7 others

You are UKcel right? I know it's fucking over here. I genuinely think even America is better because that guy can just play brown Latino game. But everyone can smell this curry from a mile away in the UK despite being top 0.1%

It's over for ethnics as a whole. I'd even say MENA, gypsies fall under this category too.
Why aren't Latinos taxed as much as curries?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
It's either elo and/or location

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
damn i clearly mog this gigachad because i get more matches! great experiment bro lifefuel ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others

I think top 0.1% is an understatement. He must be top 0.0000001%. In fact, I don't think i've seen a full single Southern Asian dude that mogs him facially ever online, so he might be top 3 or 4 of all time. This is extremely brutal, jfl. It's not as brutal for the ethnics with blue eyes and dark hair, like Nic Kauffman or Tommy Fury probably.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why aren't Latinos taxed as much as curries?
In UK? You have more chance of finding Madeline McCann than a Latino in the UK jfl

I'm saying it's better in USA because most people wouldn't even guess this guy's Indian. Even though I can see it dumb Americans won't. Unless his name is something like Chandeep - he will lose 0.5 PSL for even this...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19994 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: yousuf
In UK? You have more chance of finding Madeline McCann than a Latino in the UK jfl
In the USA
I'm saying it's better in USA because most people wouldn't even guess this guy's Indian. Even though I can see it dumb Americans won't. Unless his name is something like Chandeep - he will lose 0.5 PSL for even this...

• +1
There's no algorithm problem for fresh simcards and emails, I can run a white chad rn and make a thread tomorrow of how they slayed gigahard.
nobody's saying white chads don't mog bro lol you're arguing with a ghost here I didn't say otherwise

The guy I posted got decent results despite subpar pheno/coloring (40 matches in 2 hours/ american city).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I think top 0.1% is an understatement. He must be top 0.0000001%. In fact, I don't think i've seen a full single Southern Asian dude that mogs him facially ever online, so he might be top 3 or 4 of all time. This is extremely brutal, jfl. It's not as brutal for the ethnics with blue eyes and dark hair, like Nic Kauffman or Tommy Fury probably.
Zayn? Actors like Imran Abbas mogs him, but again we're talking like top 0.001% vs top 0.01% so negligible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and rand anon
nobody's saying white chads don't mog bro lol you're arguing with a ghost here I didn't say otherwise

The guy I posted got decent results despite subpar pheno/coloring (40 matches in 2 hours/ american city).
it varies city to city. I could probably use your guy in toronto or some city and get 20 in a day. It all depends on city racism

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Like he wouldnt break 30 likes in Toronto 100% and no girls would message him first because they hate curries alot

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
he looks more latino than indian. Ethnic tax is real

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, latincell95 and 2 others
Zayn? Actors like Imran Abbas mogs him, but again we're talking like top 0.001% vs top 0.01% so negligible.
Yeah I was thinking of Zayn too but keep in mind he is only half ethnic and plus he’s a manlet framelet. Don’t know who the other dude is, jfl.

Like he wouldnt break 30 likes in Toronto 100% and no girls would message him first because they hate curries alot
??

Did you miss the point entirely?

I just said that the guy in the original post was good looking and he would do well and the reason he didn't is cuz bad ELO/algorithm numbers.

On the guy I posted, maybe you're right lol but I'm still impressed that this subpar dude got 40 matches in 2 hours in some American city when some bitches created a profile with him to catfish:feelshmm:

I don't need to see anything else, I already know location matters a lot when it comes to perception so you're preaching to the choir here

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Those results sound like larp but even if they’re legit I guarantee he won’t get the same results if I tried him here, jfl, it’s only worth comparing different people in the same location.
@yomavih201 rate this guy
4.5 PSL
Guy in OP is like 6 - 6.25 PSL.

??

Did you miss the point entirely?

I just said that the guy in the original post was good looking and he would do well and the reason he didn't is cuz bad ELO/algorithm numbers.

On the guy I posted, maybe you're right lol but I'm still impressed that this subpar dude got 40 matches in 2 hours in some American city when some bitches created a profile with him to catfish:feelshmm:
Its not elo dude. Cities have varying results. Ive never had a single dark curry get 40 likes even in 10 hours so that sounds like bs

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Shieda_Kayn
Those results sound like larp but even if they’re legit I guarantee he won’t get the same results if I tried him here, jfl, it’s only worth comparing different people in the same location.

4.5 PSL
Guy in OP is like 6.25 PSL.
Rly sounds like larp tbh. Idk anywhere where women like guys like that. I could ask 100 girls and 99 wont like. In fact why dont you try it

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Who should I try next? I have a spare SIM card at my desk for another experiment.

Rly sounds like larp tbh. Idk anywhere where women like guys like that. I could ask 100 girls and 99 wont like. In fact why dont you try it
Yeah 40 likes in 2 hours, jfl. I wouldn’t believe 40 likes in 24 hours for that guy even.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

4.5 PSL
Guy in OP is like 6.25 PSL.
Its not elo dude. Cities have varying results. Ive never had a single dark curry get 40 likes even in 10 hours so that sounds like bs

Lifefuel if he's considered 4.5 PSL which is what slightly above average to plain average? I didn't run the experiment lol some random bitches from tiktok did in their amerimutt city hence why I posted the screenshot. it's got nothing to do with me lol deny it or whatever, it's there and it's facts. Impartial too

Lifefuel if he's considered 4.5 PSL which is what slightly above average to plain average? I didn't run the experiment lol some random bitches from tiktok did in their amerimutt city hence why I posted the screenshot. it's got nothing to do with me lol deny it or whatever, it's there and it's facts. Impartial too
Bro every dark curry on this forum will tellnyou their results in america. Even tuboflard couldnt break 20 likes in america lol

Lifefuel if he's considered 4.5 PSL which is what slightly above average to plain average? I didn't run the experiment lol some random bitches from tiktok did in their amerimutt city hence why I posted the screenshot. it's got nothing to do with me lol deny it or whatever, it's there
I wasn’t saying you ran it but that’s why I don’t believe it. That dude or some random female could just claim anything. If you personally ran it, then I’d likely believe it more since you have less of a reason to lie. That girl who ran it might have a crush on him or something? Why was she even doing an experiment with him jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 29558
If you personally ran it, then I’d likely believe it more since you have less of a reason to lie.
That sounds kinda weird. I'd have more of a reason to lie then because I would want a mediocre guy like him to do well so I'd play around to get good results.

The girls just used him to fuck around on tinder to "catfish" people and one of the girls if you look at the screenshot thought he was ugly too. They're impartial in that regard.

• JFL
Bro every dark curry on this forum will tellnyou their results in america. Even tuboflard couldnt break 20 likes in america lol
lmao why do you keep saying this shit? idc how other people did, people on this forum overestimate themselves HARD. I saw that tuboflard guy, he looks ugly as sin. You guys overrate Dravidians and then go "ooooh look bro this dravidian chad did poorly this means it's over!!". I know how it goes around here jfl

I don't buy that stuff. This guy might not be able to replicate 40 matches in 2 hours but it's clearly possible as said by those american foids (who have no reason to lie btw considering one of them thinks he's ugly lol)

The guy I posted has better soft features than Dravidians tbh despite the coloring issue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, dracosondracos, rand anon and 1 other person
This guy actually looks good
His pics here are kinda bad ngl
But you can also try using the tiktok thumbnails or using pics from google images

This guy actually looks good
Yeah he mogs imo the best you can get with a south curry pheno. Good JB appeal to and honestly has good undertones for one. Will tell you a lot.

Is this that tuboflard guy @Blackgymmax ?

He looks like a subhuman. What's your point, bringing him up? Zero soft features, he looks like a sewer cleaner. The guy I posted has smoother features with the same skin tone.

gtfo, you guys overrate these retards hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, dracosondracos, Michael Myers and 1 other person
?
him who? guy in the original post or guy in tiktok?

right swipes=like right?
urban pendu

Yea right swipe equals like

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Is this that tuboflard guy @Blackgymmax ?
View attachment 2210110

He looks like a subhuman. What's your point, bringing him up? Zero soft features, he looks like a sewer cleaner. The guy I posted has smoother features with the same skin tone.

gtfo, you guys overrate these retards hard.
No he looks bad w short hair lol. He mogs every dark indian on this forum u fool lol
2046363 0A210E3E 4F49 40C5 A330 90688A9577E3
2046367 52FD7FD0 6181 4F74 B57C EE87A0C48B2A
2046362 IMG 20201012 221455 796

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Razeb
Thanks for this thread op. Now I hope every brown tinted boy gives up his foolish ambitions of ever being attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, dracosondracos and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 29558
You can even use someone like sendhil he wont break 40 in a day lol
Another PSLer I speak to tried Sendhil in his location on bumble and got 2 likes in 24 hours, which was the worst out of everyone he ran.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Blackgymmax
urban pendu

Yea right swipe equals like
strange. I thought the urban pendu guy looked good. Why do you think he's getting such shitty results? bad location?

the dude from tiktok was run by some foids who catfished with him in some american city and he got 40 likes/2 hours even though he looks much worse. Isn't it defo elo?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
strange. I thought the urban pendu guy looked good. Why do you think he's getting such shitty results? bad location?

the dude from tiktok was run by some foids who catfished with him in some american city and he got 40 likes/2 hours even though he looks much worse. Isn't it defo elo?

View attachment 2210141
The foid is for sure larping because she herself thinks he’s attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb