OVER FOR CURRIES: GIGACHADPREET URBAN PENDU ON TINDER.

No he looks bad w short hair lol. He mogs every dark indian on this forum u fool lol
View attachment 2210127View attachment 2210128View attachment 2210129

Actually looks pretty good here. Brutal tho how white/latino passing you are as an ethnic is everything

When you ran tinder experiments were there any MENA/curry/latino guys that did really well?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thanks for this thread op. Now I hope every brown tinted boy gives up his foolish ambitions of ever being attractive
B-b-b-b-b-but NOOOO NOT THE PENDURINOOOOOS
Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 29558
strange. I thought the urban pendu guy looked good. Why do you think he's getting such shitty results? bad location?

the dude from tiktok was run by some foids who catfished with him in some american city and he got 40 likes/2 hours even though he looks much worse. Isn't it defo elo?

View attachment 2210141
no evidence and you claim this from a comment
Astounding how you call tub subhuman but this guy whos worse in everyway a 4.5psl slayer.
Screenshot 20230518 145253 Chrome
Screenshot 20230518 145128 Chrome

Ill tell you this straight up. You as a dark curry will never slay. E V E R

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and Razeb
View attachment 2210136

Actually looks pretty good here. Brutal tho how white/latino passing you are as an ethnic is everything

When you ran tinder experiments were there any MENA/curry/latino guys that did really well?
Mena and latino but 0 dark curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558 and Deleted member 21661
Curry halo irl

Many varibles are not included, such as people thinking its a catfish, which is ACTUALLY a bigger problem than what you would think, plus other factors that come into play here

Many varibles are not included, such as people thinking its a catfish, which is ACTUALLY a bigger problem than what you would think, plus other factors that come into play here
Nah, I’ve ran white dudes who comfortably mog him and they still do well so the catfish thing isn’t legit in this case.

strange. I thought the urban pendu guy looked good. Why do you think he's getting such shitty results? bad location?

the dude from tiktok was run by some foids who catfished with him in some american city and he got 40 likes/2 hours even though he looks much worse. Isn't it defo elo?

View attachment 2210141
Location maybe. Probably not enough ethnic girls in his area. Also his aesthetic unironically he looks too 2015.

That tiktok guy did better cus he looks more nt and has better fashion unironically. If it’s real.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
no evidence and you claim this from a comment
Astounding how you call tub subhuman but this guy whos worse in everyway a 4.5psl slayer.View attachment 2210143View attachment 2210144
Ill tell you this straight up. You as a dark curry will never slay. E V E R
the TubofLard guy is subhuman, yes. You're only saying otherwise cuz you're a biased little nigger with an agenda

This dude from tiktok looks much better, and got the best results out of anyone here despite being dark as shit.

And yeah, the evidence is some random bitches who used his pics and got 40 likes in 2 hours in their amerimutt city when they were trolling on tinder. They have no reason to lie and one of them think he's ugly too so yeah he can slay if he's interested in slaying lol, results don't lie you're coping

Also my colorings not that dark and my face is a bit lighter than my hand but keep coping negro

• Ugh..
m,m

Last edited:
Which ones? Can you post their pics? Were they just giga white?
my last 2 were pretty well known
Mario rodriguez and marlon terrixia or whatever his name is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
the TubofLard guy is subhuman, yes. You're only saying otherwise cuz you're a biased little nigger with an agenda

This dude from tiktok looks much better, and got the best results out of anyone here despite being dark as shit.

And yeah, the evidence is some random bitches who used his pics and got 40 likes in 2 hours in their amerimutt city when they were trolling on tinder. They have no reason to lie and one of them think he's ugly too so yeah he can slay if he's interested in slaying lol, results don't lie you're coping

Also my colorings not that dark and my face is a bit lighter than my hand but keep coping negro
Indian.
And your coloring is dog shit. You have cold pale undertones its OVER

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Location maybe. Probably not enough ethnic girls in his area. Also his aesthetic unironically he looks too 2015.

That tiktok guy did better cus he looks more nt and has better fashion unironically. If it’s real.
A pretty reasonable comment.

What makes a person look more NT?

I agree, that Urban Pendu looks creepy as fuck despite being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
my last 2 were pretty well known
Mario rodriguez and marlon terrixia or whatever his name is
This dude looks very similar to Mario, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 21661
Damn we have incel tier pheno SW. We need produce more aladins.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Indian.
And your coloring is dog shit. You have cold pale undertones its OVER
*Bangla. I am a chinkjeet.

And you're coping so hard JFL I have warmer undertones as well and you're flipflopping hard and just throwing whatever you have to get me lol. Accept your loss in this argument and move on retard.

• Ugh..
*Bangla. I am a chinkjeet.

And you're coping so hard JFL I have warmer undertones as well and you're flipflopping hard and just throwing whatever you have to get me lol. Accept your loss in this argument and move on retard.
Its so over for u
Damn we have incel tier pheno SW. We need produce more aladins.
Eh its not over for u

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Razeb
Yeah they look extremely similar so that's surprising. Is it just a slight difference in coloring? Or just location?
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
View attachment 2210056View attachment 2210057

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal. I genuinely thought he'd do decent, as he looks whiter. I used a fresh sim card and email, so there's no ELO issue either.

@rand anon @Blackgymmax @colesp @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @BongMog
Verified or no

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal. I genuinely thought he'd do decent, as he looks whiter. I used a fresh sim card and email, so there's no ELO issue either.

Did you guys casually forget he’s actually gay?

THATS WHAT IM SAYING LOL
Brown people are so toxic. Figures it was another brown guy dragging him down (Razeb is Bengali). But I will admit tub is probably the best looking brown guy barring Sallubhai here. By brown I mean south Asian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, Razeb and Blackgymmax

Have you tried running him with a non-ethnic name and less ethnic looking pics?

You know even sendhil flops right lol. Anyone of any race who has that tier body and face would annihilate it.
What am I supposed to do with this information? Both of them can kiss my arse both sub chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
What am I supposed to do with this information? Both of them can kiss my arse both sub chads
Pheno cope lol. @rambocel Did better than both of them and tsh
This is tsh.
I had better results than them within the first 30 mins lol
Screenshot 20230518 201523 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and tombradylover
Tell me which south Asians (barring zaynbrah and Sallubhai) mog him?
Zayn? I can’t name any south Asians off top of my hand I find it hard to believe this guy is the best tho

Pheno cope lol. @rambocel Did better than both of them and tsh
This is tsh.
I had better results than them within the first 30 mins lolView attachment 2210581
So ur point is he’s too Indian looking? Either way I don’t think he’s that GL in the first place

Zayn? I can’t name any south Asians off top of my hand I find it hard to believe this guy is the best tho
I’m talking on this forum, not worldwide. Of course worldwide he wouldn’t be more than HTN (compared to all south Asians). And zaynbrah was a gigamogger who posted here. Consistently got 7s over at TrueRateMe.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I’m talking on this forum, not worldwide. Of course worldwide he wouldn’t be more than HTN (compared to all south Asians). And zaynbrah was a gigamogger who posted here. Consistently got 7s over at TrueRateMe.
JFL that’s what I’m saying! But forum wise ur prob right I wasn’t thinking about just forum.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
JFL that’s what I’m saying! But forum wise ur prob right I wasn’t thinking about just forum.
Oh my bad lmfao, I thought we limited ourselves to forum aspies. ☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Oh my bad lmfao, I thought we limited ourselves to forum aspies. ☠️☠️
All good brother. For this forum he’s Chad/Chad lite all things considered (pheno, etc). I’m a bit surprised by his tinder results. I thought he’d be able to do better but not 99+ likes in 2 hours like true chads. That was my line of thinking. @Blackgymmax u get 99 in 2 hrs?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Screen Shot 2023 05 18 at 72826 PM
@Blackgymmax ur telling me this guy got more likes then the person posted by OP. I call massive bullshit on this

he looks more latino than indian. Ethnic tax is real
Considering he looks more spic, he should be doing better in UK as their are no hispanics their. Brutal no exotic halo for spics in the UK.

Also Brutal online ethnic Tax. I am fairly confident though he could get some decent HTB with ease in the bar/club or cold approach.

Online is for white chad, maybe black chad only.

Is this that tuboflard guy @Blackgymmax ?
View attachment 2210110

He looks like a subhuman. What's your point, bringing him up? Zero soft features, he looks like a sewer cleaner. The guy I posted has smoother features with the same skin tone.

gtfo, you guys overrate these retards hard.
Looks black to me. Can run bbc game with some steroids easily. Wonder if he could get dreads or something if grows hair out.

Slays in Euranistan