OVER FOR CURRIES: GIGACHADPREET URBAN PENDU ON TINDER.

My bad bhai no, this guy doesn't looks white, we can see that from his eyes, tipical ethnic shallow set bug eyes.
Exactly. He just looks like a mouse-faced ethnic. But south Asians will suck him off for being lighter (notice how he’s literally basking in the sunlight to look as light as possible? Typical deathnik trait).

@BongMog @yomavih201 a true med mogger has spoken. Can’t even pass as south euro. Means he is like the other pak dude who can only pass as gypsy or a turkroach. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BongMog
Exactly. He just looks like a mouse-faced ethnic. But south Asians will suck him off for being lighter (notice how he’s literally basking in the sunlight to look as light as possible? Typical deathnik trait).

@BongMog @yomavih201 a true med mogger has spoken. Can’t even pass as south euro. Means he is like the other pak dude who can only pass as gypsy or a turkroach. JFL.
Never said he's med passing tbh , he's a brown ethnic and colouring halo so exotic appeal for an ethnic

But the thebull told me most Italians look like male models 😔
Northern italians are a bit taller and better looking but not that much tbh, and cities like Milano are full of ethnics like curries, asian and black people.(don’t live here but been more than one time) Of course when there's the fashion week in Milano in the city there are lots of moggers but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and BongMog
Never said he's med passing tbh , he's a brown ethnic and colouring halo so exotic appeal for an ethnic
Not you but the other guy did.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Tbh when I discovered PSL I tried several GL ethnic guys on tinder and they do much worse than white guys of the same level

Race pill is brutal tbh
Yeah I agree it's not comparable. For example if Niko was anything but white (and that too a specific kind of white) he wouldn't do nearly as well but he slays more than a lot of 6 PSL ethnics. I mean even the best looking ethnics are usually the whitest ones.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and BongMog
There were other experiments where he did well apparently. I mean blackgymmaxx ran a guy that looked almost exactly like him and he did very well according to him. So unless this guys name was rajdeep it was most likely just location or something.
I mean regardless he barely looks curry. I think that a better one would be the darkskin curry I posted earlier since he ahs good bones, lean, is tall, good undertones, but has dark curry skin T50 eyes black hair shit tier coloring. WOuld be a good way to test bones vs pheno/coloring
I put his name as Aaron. Which is a white name that some ethnics have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
It doesn’t matter what that guy says. I’ve been to Spain and Italy and it’s full of Pajeet looking dudes. It was actually hilarious for me knowing how much this forum gatekeeps med looks.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Everyone looks whiter in the light he was posing, that’s indeed a seething deatHniK trait. The angle of the pic was bad maybe his eyes are better but from that picture he doesn’t look white, no.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
It doesn’t matter what that guy says. I’ve been to Spain and Italy and it’s full of Pajeet looking dudes. It was actually hilarious for me knowing how much this forum gatekeeps med looks.
What do you mean it doesn’t matter? He’s literally Italian. Idk why you south Asians are obsessed with trying to look euro?

@TRUE_CEL
Who according to you are the biggest full Southern Asian moggers on this forum then?

What do you mean it doesn’t matter? He’s literally Italian. Idk why you south Asians are obsessed with trying to look euro?
Nobody’s obsessed with looking Euro. I simply said he doesn’t look Southern Asian and hence has more appeal, just like Nic Kauffman.

Everyone looks whiter in the light he was posing, that’s indeed a seething deatHniK trait. The angle of the pic was bad maybe his eyes are better but from that picture he doesn’t look white, no.
Exactly fratello. Only deathniks are giving him a higher rate due to blue eyes but even still he looks like a mouse. Brutal pheno pill.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Gengar
Sallubhai, zaynbhai, tuboflard.
First two are PSL moggers that look deathniks. Last one isn’t GL. All three are male gazed. Keep coping.

• Hmm...
Nobody’s obsessed with looking Euro. I simply said he doesn’t look Southern Asian and hence has more appeal, just like Nic Kauffman.
Not looking south Asian doesn’t make you look good. Nic is half white btw and mogs the mouse faced deathnik to death.

First two are PSL moggers that look deathniks. Last one isn’t GL. All three are male gazed. Keep coping.
Only one coping is you sucking off some deathnik who doesn’t look euro like you claimed he does. 🤦‍♂️

Only one coping is you sucking off some deathnik who doesn’t look euro like you claimed he does. 🤦‍♂️
Why would I suck him off? You’ve seen me and you thought I was full white when I’m not. I was simply saying what I thought based off my first impression.

Exactly fratello. Only deathniks are giving him a higher rate due to blue eyes but even still he looks like a mouse. Brutal pheno pill.
Truly over lol, in the lighting he took his hair still looks dark meanwhile a person like me with light brown hair almost has dark blonde in the same lighting. Over for deathniKS

Last edited:
  • Love it
Why would I suck him off? You’ve seen me and you thought I was full white. I was simply saying what I thought based off my first impression.
Oh JFL that was you? Either way I’m talking about forum guys not all south Asians JFL. PS Sallubhai did well, he even matched with Dutch women (rare) and also zaynbrah has no problem with the women irl either. Def not malegazemaxxed btw.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Truly over lol, in the lighting he took his hair still looks dark meanwhile a person like me with light brown hair almost has dark blonde in the same lighting. Over for deathniKS
View attachment 2210970
JFL good point, his hair looks dark af still. Also you have mogger eye area. You mog the other guy to death.

• Love it
Oh JFL that was you? Either way I’m talking about forum guys not all south Asians JFL. PS Sallubhai did well, he even matched with Dutch women (rare) and also zaynbrah has no problem with the women irl either. Def not malegazemaxxed btw.
I’m not saying they can’t get laid btw. I mean you can’t deny it’s weird the low match rate of a mogger like the dude in OP given the looks level.

I’m not saying they can’t get laid btw. I mean you can’t deny it’s weird the low match rate of a mogger like the dude in OP given the looks level.
I mean he’s above average but still malegazemaxxed. He’s literally gay lol.

• +1
JFL good point, his hair looks dark af still. Also you have mogger eye area. You mog the other guy to death.
People forget that for white people really black hair are very rare, in that lighting he should have decently light hair if he was light passing and still they are black af. Also thanks bhai, really appreciate it and I agree, i "just" need a jaw and defined nose bridge and i'll be fine, i pray big masseters will ascend me

• +1
@Shieda_Kayn why did your dindu ass hmm this?
Dont dindu me brah I came backa to the caliphate

Zaynbrah is terrorist pheno with ugly massive ossama beard.

• JFL
It's because his face is a bit gayish and i wouldn't be surprised if op's to make this thread ran his pics on a shadowbanned account.

C76BFCC8 AE8E 4A26 93E2 ACDC25BAA6F2

Terrorists are 8 PSL on this forum brother.

It's because his face is a bit gayish and i wouldn't be surprised if op's to make this thread ran his pics on a shadowbanned account.
It wasn’t shadowbanned, I used a fresh SIM card and email.

People forget that for white people really black hair are very rare, in that lighting he should have decently light hair if he was light passing and still they are black af. Also thanks bhai, really appreciate it and I agree, i "just" need a jaw and defined nose bridge and i'll be fine, i pray big masseters will ascend me
Exactly, white people with black hair is very rare -- normally happens in Celtic people who also have red hair which is also very uncommon. You still need to show me your entire face fratello.

• +1

My bad bhai but I have an alliance with dindus, it's not a negative term for me, it is a word with brotherly connotations.

Trust me zaynbrah has no problem with women despite his massive beard lmfao.

You still need to show me your entire face fratello.
I'll do, now i'm trying masseter hypertrophy to get wider jaw, I hope i won't regret it lol at my age jaw bone can still adapt. Like I told u before i think in early summer i'll send u some pics

• Woah
I'll do, now i'm trying masseter hypertrophy to get wider jaw, I hope i won't regret it lol at my age jaw bone can still adapt. Like I told u before i think in early summer i'll send u some pics
Technically it's May which is already early summer. Expecting pics tonight bhai. And good luck with the jawmaxxing thingy. Wide jaw = chad trait.

• Woah
View attachment 2210056View attachment 2210057

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal. I genuinely thought he'd do decent, as he looks whiter. I used a fresh sim card and email, so there's no ELO issue either.

@rand anon @Blackgymmax @colesp @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @BongMog
I’m LTN ethnic and got good results on tinder.

Why aren't Latinos taxed as much as curries?
We have our own women to fuck, so less of us on OLD. We relied on cold/warm approach, social circles.

Our very culture is hyper NT, most of our songs talk about sex and fucking foids, money, same as blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tbh when I discovered PSL I tried several GL ethnic guys on tinder and they do much worse than white guys of the same level

Race pill is brutal tbh
I noticed it was more so a problem in the west like america, uk, Australia, nz. GL MENA did very well Eastern Europe, and pretty good in scandanvian countries. The latter came as a surprise given the high concentration of chads in areas like Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden. Western Europe was still better then the states tbh, but in the states it varied.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • +1
I noticed it was more so a problem in the west like america, uk, Australia, nz. GL MENA did very well Eastern Europe, and pretty good in scandanvian countries. The latter came as a surprise given the high concentration of chads in areas like Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden. Western Europe was still better then the states tbh, but in the states it varied.
I did it in scandinavia tbh and ethnics got bad results

I think ethnics had it easier before tiktok / instagram hype that jerks off white guys

I did it in scandinavia tbh and ethnics got bad results

I think ethnics had it easier before tiktok / instagram hype that jerks off white guys
Interesting when was this. I did this around 2017 and 2018 btw.

My guy ( Arab chad ) did worse n Sweden unsurprisingly, but scandanvian countries did the best in Finland, then Norway and Denmark was tied. Eastern Europe was the best, with top results in Poland, Ukraine, Russia ( all roughly the same, maybe Poland a bit more). Did also in the balkans areas ( did pretty good as well in Croatia, Belarus, Serbia )

Spain, Italy, Greece were hard mode. But even my chad did worse their. Too many moggers .

France and Germany were still better then america, proving that America and UK and Austrlalia, proving they are = navy seal bootcamp for ethnics lol. Black Chad cleaned up their the most, a lot more then america. I think America is not the place for blacks to be. Black chad also did quite well in scandanvian countries , but also did worse in Sweden.

Seems that Sweden has caused a huge negative falio for non whites.

Black chad did worse in Eastern Europe , overall noticeably better in Western Europe. Idk why.

• +1
Interesting when was this. I did this around 2017 and 2018 btw.

My guy ( Arab chad ) did worse n Sweden unsurprisingly, but scandanvian countries did the best in Finland, then Norway and Denmark was tied. Eastern Europe was the best, with top results in Poland, Ukraine, Russia ( all roughly the same, maybe Poland a bit more). Did also in the balkans areas ( did pretty good as well in Croatia, Belarus, Serbia )

Spain, Italy, Greece were hard mode. But even my chad did worse their. Too many moggers .

France and Germany were still better then america, proving that America and UK and Austrlalia, proving they are = navy seal bootcamp for ethnics lol. Black Chad cleaned up their the most, a lot more then america. I think America is not the place for blacks to be. Black chad also did quite well in scandanvian countries , but also did worse in Sweden.

Seems that Sweden has caused a huge negative falio for non whites.

Black chad did worse in Eastern Europe , overall noticeably better in Western Europe. Idk why.
I tried in 2023.
On tinder its mostly white women and some tourists. There’s very few ethnic women which is sad since I like them

I think ethnic women date from IRL or through instagram / social circle, they dont want to seem like whores on tinder.

So even if ethnic guys are incel on tinder, some probably meet ethnic women from IRL

I tried in 2023.
On tinder its mostly white women and some tourists. There’s very few ethnic women which is sad since I like them

I think ethnic women date from IRL or through instagram / social circle, they dont want to seem like whores on tinder.

So even if ethnic guys are incel on tinder, some probably meet ethnic women from IRL
In America its a mix naturally given a large hispanic and black population. Its varies state to state, but all the big states are very diverse.

In terms of ethnic chads and non white chads, they seemed to do overall the best in the Pacific Northwest , so basically Washington and Oregon. Confirmed with some other users who live their that they do better on tinder their then other states. Colorado was similar to the Pacific Northwest.

Some k pop looking dude got like 40 matches in a few days. Not bad since other areas I tested they got obliterated.

For ethnic foids it depends n what you mean. Some people it means non white , while others its primarily the curry and Arab demographic.

For cute non entitled Latinas you have to go to Brazil, and Columbia. Brazil is probably the best. Argentina is also good but their very feminist now sadly. Chile and Uruguay might work but for the tan foids Brazil and Columbia has them.

In America I noticed Arab foids you won't ever really see in the bar or club unless uni educated. And when their out in the gym or other stuff their almost always with a male guardian. I presume its similar in the UK, with the uni educated ones being mega whores while the rest being family and religious oriented.

When it comes to GL ehnics in America, a huge falio is for them on tinder , but they do a lot better IRL. Its not as dystopian as looksmax makes it seem.

If online was 100% reality then only like 1% of men would be getting quality pussy.

View attachment 2210056View attachment 2210057

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal. I genuinely thought he'd do decent, as he looks whiter. I used a fresh sim card and email, so there's no ELO issue either.

@rand anon @Blackgymmax @colesp @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @BongMog
RACE TAX AINT REEL HOMIEEE