OVER FOR CURRIES: GIGACHADPREET URBAN PENDU ON TINDER.

Brown people are so toxic. Figures it was another brown guy dragging him down (Razeb is Bengali). But I will admit tub is probably the best looking brown guy barring Sallubhai here. By brown I mean south Asian.
Nah you're dickriding him too hard now. What does me being racially brown have to do with it? He's ugly and his results prove it. I already posted the alright looking dude who was run on tinder by some bitches and that guy ended up getting 40 likes in 2 hours in some american city. Those are the facts lol. You guys claim to be blackpilled but are so emotional jfl

Facts are the facts. Also, if we're talking dark brown people @rand anon mogs that tuboflard guy. You guys are just overrrating forum personalities, ToL(tuboflard) is really not good looking at all or appealing for tinder, sorry. These guys look like janitors and I'm not even memeing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, Gengar and rand anon
Nah you're dickriding him too hard now. What does me being racially brown have to do with it? He's ugly and his results prove it. I already posted the alright looking dude who was run on tinder by some bitches and that guy ended up getting 40 likes in 2 hours in some american city. Those are the facts lol. You guys claim to be blackpilled but are so emotional jfl

Facts are the facts. Also, if we're talking dark brown people @rand anon mogs that tuboflard guy. You guys are just overrrating forum personalities, ToL(tuboflard) is really not good looking at all or appealing for tinder, sorry. These guys look like janitors and I'm not even memeing.
Idk bhai, in PSL he mogs me imo, better zygos and nose tip. Appeal is debatable I suppose, he looks kinda ogre so maybe that's a factor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and Razeb
Idk bhai, in PSL he mogs me imo, better zygos and nose tip. Appeal is debatable I suppose, he looks kinda ogre so maybe that's a factor
bro respect yourself. you need to have more confidence in yourself, you mog him, especially in appeal. Yes the dude looks like an ogre, no pretty features at all.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, Gengar and rand anon

Hes not ugly just sub chad facially IRL and on OLD.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Gengar
@tombradylover u seem to agree with @Razeb bhai about tuboflard, can u rate me?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Dude he comes off as a freshie that means 0 smv instantly. If he had more westernised pictures wearing more westernized fashion he would do way better

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and rand anon
Dude he comes off as a freshie that means 0 smv instantly. If he had more westernised pictures wearing more westernized fashion he would do way better
yeah true, OP prob shouldn't hve used that drum pic

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and House Lannister
That's just bad algorithm, he looks good and you know it.

This dude who that guy mogs got 40 matches in 2 hours in some random American city
View attachment 2210067

there was another thread on urban pendu where he got 50+ matches in a day with the same exact pics, and people still deny elo pill

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Razeb
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb
@tombradylover what's the consensus, do I hve more appeal than tub?
Whose tub? Guy posted by OP? No due to height and pheno. That being said ur faces are close ngl. U have good bones and eye area👌

• Woah
  • +1
No not him :forcedsmile:

I was def not expecting that lol

this is tub
If we are talking just faces, u guys are close. I gotta be honest and say he has more appeal tho. U told me ur short if that’s true that hurts appeal alot bhai I can’t lie

• +1
If we are talking just faces, u guys are close. I gotta be honest and say he has more appeal tho. U told me ur short if that’s true that hurts appeal alot bhai I can’t lie
@Razeb told ya bhai

ober for me

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Why aren't Latinos taxed as much as curries?
Latinos sometimes inherit features from mogger Native American skulls like strong cheekbones and deepset eyes

Arabs are sometimes lucky and inherit certain Afro features that boost their SMV along with features from former white slaves

Curries don't really have anything other than having some Dravidian admixture which doesn't really help to boost anything

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2210056View attachment 2210057

I don’t know where to begin. 99.999% of curries will never reach this looks level of Urban Pendu with invasive surgeries, steroids etc. And this dude got only:
19 matches with AVERAGE women in 28 hours.

So Imagine how over it is for the average ethnic. Fucking brutal. I genuinely thought he'd do decent, as he looks whiter. I used a fresh sim card and email, so there's no ELO issue either.

@rand anon @Blackgymmax @colesp @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @BongMog
He looks too masculine

This is beyond comprehension man...

Brown people are so toxic. Figures it was another brown guy dragging him down (Razeb is Bengali). But I will admit tub is probably the best looking brown guy barring Sallubhai here. By brown I mean south Asian.
Sikkunt23, Angelrun, Zaynbrah mog him into shit in every metric.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
there was another thread on urban pendu where he got 50+ matches in a day with the same exact pics, and people still deny elo pill
Link?

Sikkunt23, Angelrun, Zaynbrah mog him into shit in every metric.
Sikkunt? :lul: dude looks like a mouse. He just has lighter coloring than other south Asians but that doesn’t automatically mean he looks better. Plus if I recall correctly he has a mole on his face like the mouse he is. I agree with zaynbrah. No idea who angelrun is.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

“Muh dickriding.” Get real dumbass. He’s objectively gl, I bet he mogs you.

Sikkunt? :lul: dude looks like a mouse. He just has lighter coloring than other south Asians but that doesn’t automatically mean he looks better. Plus if I recall correctly he has a mole on his face like the mouse he is. I agree with zaynbrah. No idea who angelrun is.
Yet he has better appeal than Salludon or any other Southern Asian as he’s white with blue eyes. Keep coping bro.

• Hmm...
Yet he has better appeal than Salludon or any other southern Asian as he’s white with blue eyes. Keep coping bro.
He’s not white, you can tell from a mile away he’s ethnic. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xangsane
He’s not white, you can tell from a mile away he’s ethnic. :lul:
Only ethnics can tell, to the average white girl they wouldn’t guess he’s Southern Asian. His pheno is about the same as mine.

Attachments

• 1ED1BFA8-7DEC-415E-80C3-370DDA2A240A.jpeg
    1ED1BFA8-7DEC-415E-80C3-370DDA2A240A.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Only ethnics can tell, to the average white girl they wouldn’t guess he’s Southern Asian. His pheno is about the same as mine.
He looks ethnic. If you think he looks white then you are giga coping. He wouldn’t pass here in the Netherlands. I know a guy who is even more white-passing than him (also Pakistani) and no one guesses he’s white. Romanian and Turkish at most. But not Dutch or German or other true whites. Brown hair, blue eyes and white skin couldn’t do that, and you think this one with black hair can pass as white? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
He looks ethnic. If you think he looks white then you are giga coping. He wouldn’t pass here in the Netherlands. I know a guy who is even more white-passing than him (also Pakistani) and no one guesses he’s white. Romanian and Turkish at most. But not Dutch or German or other true whites. Brown hair, blue eyes and white skin couldn’t do that, and you think this one with black hair can pass as white? :feelskek:
I didn’t say he looks Dutch or German. He can pass in Mediterranean countries. If you go there, it’s full of Pajeet looking niggas.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I didn’t say he looks Dutch or German. He can pass in Mediterranean countries. If you go there, it’s full of Pajeet looking niggas.
But you said he looks white. White is Germanic / Nordic / Anglo-Saxon / Celtic.

As to whether he passes for Med (ethnic, btw). Let’s ask my fratello:

@It'snotover Does that mouse-faced shitskin look Italian for instance to you?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BongMog
Meds are ethnics tho , shitalians look ayrab

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Gengar
I agree tbh @SikKunt has pheno halo but irl situation i would say pendu gigamogs @yomavih201

• +1
Curries think you have to be a psl6 male model to get a gf

While in reality most white guys have gfs, meanwhile indian chads are incel on tinder lmao at this retarded forum :lul:

@AspiringMogger @khvirgin @AscensionMan98 @looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn @tombradylover @Biggdink @Deepmaxer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 29558, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person

While in reality most white guys have gfs, meanwhile indian chads are incel on tinder lmao at this retarded forum :lul:

@AspiringMogger @khvirgin @AscensionMan98 @looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn @tombradylover @Biggdink @Deepmaxer
You think that guy would suffer to get a gf? And do white guys search for gfs of OLD? It's all about ONS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Johanjohan
Also you got a picture where he isn’t completely basking in sunlight to look as light as possible? JFL. @BongMog

• +1

He’s literally gay. If anyone’s retarded it’s you. ☠️

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Johanjohan and BongMog
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 29558, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, It'snotover and BongMog
But you said he looks white. White is Germanic / Nordic / Anglo-Saxon / Celtic.

As to whether he passes for Med (ethnic, btw). Let’s ask my fratello:

@It'snotover Does that mouse-faced shitskin look Italian for instance to you?
I dnrd this racebait thread, but if u mean op's pics yeah this guy can larp as italian, because his skin is not too pale and not too dark just like most italians, most guys have his hair color too so yes. He has good orbitals though, which is relatively rare for italians. Fratello thanks for tagging me, we two need to be the promoters of italians are indians's brothers pill on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Gengar
That's just bad algorithm, he looks good and you know it.

This dude who that guy mogs got 40 matches in 2 hours in some random American city
View attachment 2210067

this dude would be another indian withouth his sexy hair. Sexy hair hair is huge halo.. I wisH i HAD textures like that dude. He has same hair as vinnie hacker.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb and BongMog
I dnrd this racebait thread, but if u mean op's pics yeah this guy can larp as italian, because his skin is not too pale and not too dark just like most italians, most guys have his hair color too so yes. He has good orbitals though, which is relatively rare for italians. Fratello thanks for tagging me, we two need to be the promoters of italians are indians's brothers pill on this forum.
No bhai I am talking about the guy here:
Go to his post. It has an image.

• +1
But the thebull told me most Italians look like male models 😔

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Good orbitals are rare for italians?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and It'snotover
Gays are usually moggers. Matt Bomer. colton haynes. Etc.
The guy in OP is the best looking curry I have ever seen tbh

I thought he was latino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558 and BongMog
  • +1
Hes top tier for an indian tbh

He would be a slayer in mumbai
There were other experiments where he did well apparently. I mean blackgymmaxx ran a guy that looked almost exactly like him and he did very well according to him. So unless this guys name was rajdeep it was most likely just location or something.
I mean regardless he barely looks curry. I think that a better one would be the darkskin curry I posted earlier since he ahs good bones, lean, is tall, good undertones, but has dark curry skin T50 eyes black hair shit tier coloring. WOuld be a good way to test bones vs pheno/coloring

• +1
Good orbitals are rare for italians?
Yes, most people have meh orbitals and bug eyes are not that rare, that’s also because med people have less fat pads on upper eyelid compared to northern europeans. I have good eyes not top tier but still good and it's months I don’t get eye mogged

No bhai I am talking about the guy here:
Go to his post. It has an image.
My bad bhai no, this guy doesn't looks white, we can see that from his eyes, tipical ethnic shallow set bug eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, BongMog and Gengar
The guy in OP is the best looking curry I have ever seen tbh

I thought he was latino
Good-looking south asian typically can pass as Latino. And Latinos have euro ancestry. JFL, it’s all about having euro blood it seems.

• +1
There were other experiments where he did well apparently. I mean blackgymmaxx ran a guy that looked almost exactly like him and he did very well according to him. So unless this guys name was rajdeep it was most likely just location or something.
I mean regardless he barely looks curry. I think that a better one would be the darkskin curry I posted earlier since he ahs good bones, lean, is tall, good undertones, but has dark curry skin T50 eyes black hair shit tier coloring. WOuld be a good way to test bones vs pheno/coloring
Tbh when I discovered PSL I tried several GL ethnic guys on tinder and they do much worse than white guys of the same level

Race pill is brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Gengar and BongMog