(OVER FOR UKCELS) AVERAGE HOUSE IN THE UK VS USA

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
UK is a shithole overpriced shit, too many taxes, shit weather, high crime, trash everywhere, economy going downhill etc.
I’m moving out the country as soon as I finish uni

I WENT TO SEARCH UP ON US REAL ESTATE PROPERTY AND UK RIGHTMOVE PROPERTIES HERE ARE THE DIFFERENCES:

UK

IMG 4645

US

IMG 4644

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, randomop, SecularIslamist and 3 others
@Xangsane @ascension @Ai Impact @Napoleon1800 @SecularIslamist @forevergymcelling @EverythingMattersCel @chaddyboi66 @Foreverbrad @Chinacurry @Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Just compare a house in a posh borough in the financial district of London to a "mansion" in some no name shithole in Texas theory.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, flippasav, SecularIslamist and 6 others
Just compare a house in a posh borough in the financial district of London to a "mansion" in some no name shithole in Texas theory.
They are both in the outskirts of the city

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12189
prosper, TX is fairly affluent, a bunch of professionals that work in Dallas have houses there.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
prosper, TX is fairly affluent, a bunch of professionals that work in Dallas have houses there.
Something about Dallas has really interested me since I discovered the place their suburbs are elite af. Looks clean, I like it when there are little trees and green space. Cheap with big houses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
I'm not saying thr UK is not having a housing crisis but this is not a fair comparison. Greenwich is right next to Canary wharf which is one of the main financial districts in London. A place in Tribeca or Central park would be a better comparison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 12189
I'm not saying thr UK is not having a housing crisis but this is not a fair comparison. Greenwich is right next to Canary wharf which is one of the main financial districts in London. A place in Tribeca or Central park would be a better comparison.
London is a shithole , I don’t know why you people are so obsessed with it. It’s the least beautiful part of the country.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
compare london with NY/LA not some deserted home in texas

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Lol, £800k for that? You can buy a genuine medieval castle with that money in Romania... :feelskek:

• JFL
Lol, £800k for that? You can buy a genuine medieval castle with that money in Romania... :feelskek:
Just proves how sad living in the UK really is😳

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
UK is a shithole overpriced shit, too many taxes, shit weather, high crime, trash everywhere, economy going downhill etc.

I WENT TO SEARCH UP ON US REAL ESTATE PROPERTY AND UK RIGHTMOVE PROPERTIES HERE ARE THE DIFFERENCES:

UK

View attachment 2549516

US

View attachment 2549515
Both look like toy houses, a real house is made of concrete only, like in arab countries

• +1
rather live in a shitbox in bustling city than villa in nowhere desu

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
N

UK

View attachment 2549516

US

View attachment 2549515
Nah this is cherrypicking. I remember being in California and the shittiest most basic looking houses cost like a mil

• +1
clicked since I misread over for urkels

N

Nah this is cherrypicking. I remember being in California and the shittiest most basic looking houses cost like a mil
Only good us states are Texas, Flordia, Neveda, Illionis.

NY and California are the WORST

• WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine
Only good us states are Texas, Flordia, Neveda, Illionis.

NY and California are the WORST
Don’t insult my future home like that

• Woah
  • +1

UK

View attachment 2549516

US

View attachment 2549515
Holy shit not even in the shitholes of Grimsby you wouldn't get a house like that for for similar price.

US wage to house price ratio also mogs the UK. This island is an overrated motherfucker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Greenwich is still shit. Canary wharf is a financial district but it's in Tower Hamlets which is generally considered a shit hole tbh (apart from canary wharf area).

The same property in Camden which is zone two and near central London would probably cost like 3 million tbh.

Funny GIF