Over i fuck with girl with period in first date

S

subhumanchad

Kraken
She invite me to go to her house for watch but we only talk 2min and then I was sitting on the bed and she jumped on top of me and She then wanted to do a 69 with me, I started licking her pussy and a very bad smell and taste came into my mouth and I had blood on my tongue. I had to stop and tell her that I can't do 69 because of my period, we just fucked normally but my dick was full of blood. Over i never fuck with one girl with period

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Jamaldickjavontus, TechnoBoss and 9 others
Tales from your ooga booga cave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, TAChipmunk, Rimaxtis and 6 others
Tales from your ooga booga cave
Stop trolling me. Is over for me my lips have a little a bit of bloode after this

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, slayer69, Sprinkles and 2 others
She invite me to go to her house for watch but we only talk 2min and then I was sitting on the bed and she jumped on top of me and She then wanted to do a 69 with me, I started licking her pussy and a very bad smell and taste came into my mouth and I had blood on my tongue. I had to stop and tell her that I can't do 69 because of my period, we just fucked normally but my dick was full of blood. Over i never fuck with one girl with period
was it good

Tales from mumbai mental ward

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Sprinkles and socialcel
Tales from the sewers of Mumbai

Bump for her bloody pussy

Screenshot 2023 12 23 22 18 50 619 comandroidchrome edit

Fuark bro check yourself for some stds or something

Hope so bro. I read that the symptoms of syphillis may go away, but not the infection.
Serious? I think with antibiotics cure the infection. I go hospital early bit if i go too much late is over

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223_194251_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_194251_Chrome.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 0
Serious? I think with antibiotics cure the infection. I go hospital early bit if i go too much late is over
Idk, i am incel so I never have to deal with the dreaded disease known as syphillis. But, if you got antibiotics you should be good. I just did a quick google search and that's what it said.

Idk, i am incel so I never have to deal with the dreaded disease known as syphillis. But, if you got antibiotics you should be good. I just did a quick google search and that's what it said.
why did u called me Incel in your mma planing thread nigger

Yes the doctor say the syphillis is cured in 24 hours with antibiotic is easy

Yes the doctor say the syphillis is cured in 24 hours with antibiotic is easy
I see, well then there is nothing to worry about. Disregard my past disingenuous comment.

why did u called me Incel in your mma planing thread nigger
It's like how black people call each other nigga on the streets. I feel if we take ownership of the word, it will fail to have any negative connotation. It's like Tyrion said, take your failures and wear it like armor. It was something like that I think.

It's like how black people call each other nigga on the streets. I feel if we take ownership of the word, it will fail to have any negative connotation. It's like Tyrion said, take your failures and wear it like armor. It was something like that I think.
we can say it whatever we want to say it

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger im black nigger

Let me guess she was subhuman?

Tales from the cesspools of delhi