"Pakistanis are the same as Indians"

Good point. Koshur-speaking Kashmiris regard Kashmiri Pandits as fellow Kashmiris anyway. They don’t discriminate based on religion. But there’s still genetic differences between the two, and they say this themselves as well; despite regarding non-Koshurs as Kashmiris, they do believe there are cultural differences and whatnot which is undeniably true.
Literally if u go onto the southasianancestry subreddit all the kashmiris post look gentically related. I'm not saying that there aren't maybe 1-5% dna differences lol, that will happen in any population. Even my biological brother and i got different dna percentages on our dna tests. But it's still pretty much almost the same.

And ya lmao ofc there are cultural differences lmao. Just like I'm sure there's "cultural differences" between a punjabi hindu and muslim or sindhi hindu or Muslim.

Me i personally can't relate to having a hindu counterpart of myself since hyderabadis are mutts between North indian migrants who migrated down south and mixed with the native south indian telugu caste that are there.

Urdu speaking muslims basically can only relate to each other even if they have different dna, since urdu culture was created in what is now agra and lucknow during the delhi sultanate. All urdu speakers descended from these north indian migrants who basically went everywhere in the subcontinent.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Well in the case of Ireland, it’s split between Ireland and Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is actually where British live, ethnic Irish actually live in the Republic of Ireland. The people in North Ireland are British, so it’s not really a legitimate argument to use in this case.
@6ft4 is this true lol

Good point. Koshur-speaking Kashmiris regard Kashmiri Pandits as fellow Kashmiris anyway. They don’t discriminate based on religion. But there’s still genetic differences between the two, and they say this themselves as well; despite regarding non-Koshurs as Kashmiris, they do believe there are cultural differences and whatnot which is undeniably true.
Hey btw how much bmac ancestry did you get on illustrative? I wanna know if the amount of bmac ancestry i have comes from my punjabi side and if u have alot of bmac as a Potohari, that could probably confirm that my punjabi is potohari.

• +1
UNIQUE GENETICS
genetic mixing has been happening for thousands of year now nigger
those "unique genetics" have been mixed with other states with "inferior" genetics for so many years now
no such thing as pure exist
your argument is just as valid as people saying that they are pure indo-aryan

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Not sure about Sikhs, but could be true. I have some Sikh matches on Ancestry, overwhelmingly they’re all Islamic. Even some white people, JFL. Anyway, CFW isn’t Pakistani, he is an Islamic South Asian. He is Hyderabadi.
bhai be honest and answer my ques
do you think islam existed in south asia before Hinduism ?
all the Muslims here have ancestors who followed Hinduism !
imagine how sad your ancestors souls must be when you call your own people "kaafir" and you think those who attacked you are your real brothers :feelsbadman:

Urdu speaking muslims basically can only relate to each other even if they have different dna, since urdu culture was created in what is now agra and lucknow during the delhi sultanate. All urdu speakers descended from these north indian migrants who basically went everywhere in the subcontinent.
this exact point was literally written in the ss i sent

genetic mixing has been happening for thousands of year now nigger
those "unique genetics" have been mixed with other states with "inferior" genetics for so many years now
no such thing as pure exist
your argument is just as valid as people saying that they are pure indo-aryan
Bruh lmao????? Thanks to the caste system and endogamy for the past 2,000 years, actual south Asian ethnic groups ACTUALLY exist. Lmao i dare you to tell some kashmiri pandit or even muslim, "nah bro you probably have some random bihari great grandfather you don't know about" lmao MUH MIX :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:🤭🤭🤭

Unironically being a muslim, i have a higher chance of being a mutt between different castes and groups mixing due to the fact that there is no caste system in Islam (hint i literally am, I'm a hyderabadi muslim, im literally half north indian and half south), compared to YOU, a hindu who's entire culture and religion, especially when it comes to marriage is practicing endogomy and trying to marry only within your own caste.

this exact point was literally written in the ss i sent
Ok but even though we are mixed, we literally all trace back to uttar pradesh.

Lmao i dont want to say this because i don't want someone cuss me out :forcedsmile:, but we are kinda like jews, in the sense that we originated from one group of people, who then dispersed all over south asia and mixed with the natives wherever we went usually, or sometimes didn't even mix with the natives and just created our own little small communities and kept to ourselves. (uttar pradeshis regardless of their castes, my uttar pradeshi caste in my dna report for instance, came back as bania, but I'm sure there's some urdu speaking muslim who could be descended from an uttar pradeshi dalit, or kshatriya, or brahmin etc etc).

• +1
came back as bania
btw im also bania
I'm sure there's some urdu speaking muslim who could be descended from an uttar pradeshi dalit, or kshatriya, or brahmin etc etc).
not some bhai , Hinduism was our core religion before islam even arrived
so all that "muslims are different is totally bs"
even most ashrafs are not fully arab now

lol you ancestors were hindu for god's sake
Bruh i dont understand why Hindus project their worldview on to the rest of the world, as if it would ever match up.

Only you people thing it's wrong to convert

Only you people project your caste system of inferiority and superior people/castes/ groups on to other religions or societies. Hint, it literally doesn't work that way in Islam lmao. Islam is quite literally the polar opposite of Hinduism in that regard. Islam literally says that we are all the creations of God, all humans together, regardless black, white, or brown, and that looks mean nothing and that we should all come together as humans and worship God together and love each other.

This is completely in stark contrast to your castes system were people are not equal lmao. You have high caste who gets all the adoration and respect in society, middle castes who are just the average layman no one cares about, and low caste people who's only goal in life is to serve the castes above them. Theres birth based karma where if you are suffering in this life you probably deserve it cause of some "bad karma" you've accumulated in a "muh previous life". Dalits should just accept being treated like trash cause hey, they are probably paying for some bad sins or karma they did in a past life eh? Lmao get fucked you psycopathic cow piss drinkers.

Bruh i dont understand why Hindus project their worldview on to the rest of the world, as if it would ever match up.

Only you people project your caste system of inferiority and superior people/castes/ groups on to other religions or societies. Hint, it literally doesn't work that way in Islam lmao. Islam is quite literally the polar opposite of Hinduism in that regard. Islam literally says that we are all the creations of God, all humans together, regardless black, white, or brown, and that looks mean nothing and that we should all come together as humans and worship God together and love each other.

This is completely in stark contrast to your castes system were people are not equal lmao. You have high caste who gets all the adoration and respect in society, middle castes who are just the average layman no one cares about, and low caste people who's only goal in life is to serve the castes above them. Theres birth based karma where if you are suffering in this life you probably deserve it cause of some "bad karma" you've accumulated in a "muh previous life". Dalits should just accept being treated like trash cause hey, they are probably paying for some bad sins or karma they did in a past life eh? Lmao get fucked you psycopathic cow piss drinkers.
if islam was that peaceful then the the population of pakistani hindus wont be on decline
most basic islam ideology -"kill or convert"
we wouldn't give a shit but the fact that you converts are hating on the religion which you literally are from is weird to see :hnghn:

lol you ancestors were hindu for god's sake
Muh ancestors being Hindus literally mean nothing to me. I don't ancestor worship. For me whenever i hear a hindu tell me "but saar your ancestors are hindu!!!" all im hearing is that if my father is a rapist, then i should become a rapist because well hey, my ancestor was a rapist and therefore i should follow in their footsteps just cause lmao.

Hindus dont even realize that they are the most repulsive people on this earth lmao. Absolutely nothing redeeming about you guys lol. Weird religion. Weird rituala like cow piss drinking, cow dung bathing, bathing in the most polluted river in the world 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮. And physically unattractive on average. You guys aren't even cool polytheists like the greeks or romans. Your mythology is so weird and revolting, and your gods look ugly asf. Roman and greek mythological gods look wayyyy cooler.

• JFL
nigger you really gotta learn history :feelsuhh:
you fuckking pisslamic radicalist you dont even know how caste system was
in hinduism before colonization caste system was fluid
if a kshatriya (warrior caste) wanted to study then he would be considered as a brahmin but after the arrival of brits , to create difference amongst people they made it rigid
so now a brahmin's son will be brahmin
Lmao get fucked you psycopathic cow piss drinkers.
imagine how your ancestors would've reacted if some random mulla said this to him
nigger you would've been beheaded by now

Muh ancestors being Hindus literally mean nothing to me. I don't ancestor worship. For me whenever i hear a hindu tell me "but saar your ancestors are hindu!!!" all im hearing is that if my father is a rapist, then i should become a rapist because well hey, my ancestor was a rapist and therefore i should follow in their footsteps just cause lmao.

Hindus dont even realize that they are the most repulsive people on this earth lmao. Absolutely nothing redeeming about you guys lol. Weird religion. Weird rituala like cow piss drinking, cow dung bathing, bathing in the most polluted river in the world 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮. And physically unattractive on average. You guys aren't even cool polytheists like the greeks or romans. Your mythology is so weird and revolting, and your gods look ugly asf. Roman and greek mythological gods look wayyyy cooler.
you/pakis in one image-:
Screenshot 540

if hindus are bad genes then you being muslim wont change your genes dumb nigger

Weird rituala like cow piss drinking, cow dung bathing, bathing in the most polluted river in the world
i've never done any of those things but your great-grandfather might've
ask him

nigger you really gotta learn history :feelsuhh:
you fuckking pisslamic radicalist you dont even know how caste system was
in hinduism before colonization caste system was fluid
if a kshatriya (warrior caste) wanted to study then he would be considered as a brahmin but after the arrival of brits , to create difference amongst people they made it rigid
so now a brahmin's son will be brahmin

imagine how your ancestors would've reacted if some random mulla said this to him
nigger you would've been beheaded by now

Bruh lmao nibba swallowed the hindu revionist koolaid. Listen lmao the fact of the matter is that genetics literally prove that the caste system was based on race and that it was a system to preserve aryan blood from the ugly abos. Whelp it ultimately failed lmao cause there's aasi dna even in brahmins and kshatriya so lmao 🤷‍♂️:lul:. But the gradient that clearly shows that the higher in the caste system you go (this is excluding northwest curries) the higher amount of steppe dna you get, and the lower you go, the lower the amount. And literal dalits, SO OUTCASTES, literally barely have any steppe dna in them which shows that dalits and tribals are descended from groups of people in a region who were literally OUTCASTED from society in that region, and as a result were not able to get any, or very SMALL percentages of steppe dna in them compared to the normal 4 castes that were considered apart of society.

Bruh lmao nibba swallowed the hindu revionist koolaid. Listen lmao the fact of the matter is that genetics literally prove that the caste system was based on race and that it was a system to preserve aryan blood from the ugly abos. Whelp it ultimately failed lmao cause there's aasi dna even in brahmins and kshatriya so lmao 🤷‍♂️:lul:. But the gradient that clearly shows that the higher in the caste system you go (this is excluding northwest curries) the higher amount of steppe dna you get, and the lower you go, the lower the amount. And literal dalits, SO OUTCASTES, literally barely have any steppe dna in them which shows that dalits and tribals are descended from groups of people in a region who were literally OUTCASTED from society in that region, and as a result were not able to get any, or very SMALL percentages of steppe dna in them compared to the normal 4 castes that were considered apart of society.
go to school bhai
clearly going to mardrasa wasnt a good choice

i've never done any of those things but your great-grandfather might've
ask him
🤭🤭🤭 my ancestors have been muslims for atleast 800 years (atleast paternally). Like i said im an urdu speaking muslim (we are literally an actual ethnolinguistic group look us up). And probably even a little more than 800 years cause my punjabi ancestry comes from the potohar plateau and they started converting around the 11th century. So lmao youre gonna have to go WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back before you find my ancestors doing any weird hindu dindu shit lmfao. And here's what i have to say about those who did.

I am thankful that my ancestors, in between taking a swig of cow piss while gangraping some innocent dalit girl while burning down her village for some caste offense :feelskek:, actually took the time to stop and ask themselves, "man wtf are we doing following this weird asf religion :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:", and ended up converting to a religion where they could eat delicious steak instead of cow dung every night for dinner :forcedsmile:.

• +1
🤭🤭🤭 my ancestors have been muslims for atleast 800 years (atleast paternally). Like i said im an urdu speaking muslim (we are literally an actual ethnolinguistic group look us up). And probably even a little more than 800 years cause my punjabi ancestry comes from the potohar plateau and they started converting around the 11th century. So lmao youre gonna have to go WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back before you find my ancestors doing any weird hindu dindu shit lmfao. And here's what i have to say about those who did.

I am thankful that my ancestors, in between taking a swig of cow piss while gangraping some innocent dalit girl while burning down her village for some caste offense :feelskek:, actually took the time to stop and ask themselves, "man wtf are we doing following this weird asf religion :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:", and ended up converting to a religion where they could eat delicious steak instead of cow dung every night for dinner :forcedsmile:.
imagine feeling proud for being the final product of brutal rapes or forceful conversions
thats you

imagine feeling proud for being the final product of brutal rapes or forceful conversions
thats you
Bruh lmao, the only people who rape as much as you guys complain about, are yourselves. Youll find that there are several superior people in this world compared to you guys, who dont have to rape in order to get laid. You guys as purely projecting your own behavior on to others :feelskek:.

Bruh lmao, the only people who rape as much as you guys complain about, are yourselves. Youll find that there are several superior people in this world compared to you guys, who dont have to rape in order to get laid. You guys as purely projecting your own behavior on to others :feelskek:.
chup ho ja bhai
kuch bhi bolna chalu kr diya tune
khush reh jo manna mai manta reh

Last edited:
Now you've adopted their entire identity.
What are you talking about porki? Turkey has nothing to do culturally with central Asia. The only thing we have in common with them is the language and that's barely a thing cuz modern Turkish is quite distinct from Kazakh for example

• Hmm...
you/pakis in one image-:
View attachment 3218830
if hindus are bad genes then you being muslim wont change your genes dumb nigger
Bruh Hindus are irredeemable not just cause of their genes but because of their own behavior. I legitimately am convinced that even BLACK muslims are more civilized than you guys, and i think that blacks are uncivilized to begin with :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Bruh Hindus are irredeemable not just cause of their genes but because of their own behavior. I legitimately am convinced that even BLACK muslims are more civilized than you guys, and i think that blacks are uncivilized to begin with :forcedsmile:
chup ho ja bhai
kuch bhi bolna chalu kr diya tune
khush reh jo manna mai manta reh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432
What are you talking about porki? Turkey has nothing to do culturally with central Asia. The only thing we have in common with them is the language and that's barely a thing cuz modern Turkish is quite distinct from Kazakh for example
dont say that bhai
abdul from karachi is going to feel hurt

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and i_love_roosters
Tbh if I looked as ugly as you I wouldn't even utter a word you fucking dalit
2783301 20220306 233025

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and matka
ignore him bhai , he's delusional
Jfl this nigger looks ugly as shit and is a basement rotting incel and talks about eugenics :feelskek:
Jfl he should be euthanised first :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, matka and Schizotypalcel
dont say that bhai
abdul from karachi is going to feel hurt
Btw you retard if you actually think i was joking about that raping dalits plus burning down the villages little story, here's a little cute atrocity that the castes whom i share most of my ancestry with, did. Retarded disgusting hindu:

I will expose you disgusting hindus for the entire world to see what you "people" really are.

Jfl this nigger looks ugly as shit and is a basement rotting incel and talks about eugenics :feelskek:
Jfl he should be euthanised first :feelsgah:
Post pics lmao. Easy to talk shit :forcedsmile:

Btw you retard if you actually think i was joking about that raping dalits plus burning down the villages little story, here's a little cute atrocity that the castes whom i share most of my ancestry with, did. Retarded disgusting hindu:

I will expose you disgusting hindus for the entire world to see what you "people" really are.
Retard during feudalism whites did the same to the other low class whites it was just normal back then

• +1
Reactions: matka
Retard during feudalism whites did the same to the other low class whites it was just normal back then
Jfl faggot justifying atrocities and murders :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also wtf are you talking about feudalism for lmao? You are comparing european feudalism to crimes that happened in the 80s and 90s (and still happen to this day)? Lmao are you saying that Hindus are mentally 500-900 years behind white people?:forcedsmile:

Also wtf are you talking about feudalism for lmao? You are comparing european feudalism to crimes that happened in the 80s and 90s (and still happen to this day)? Lmao are you saying that Hindus are mentally 500-900 years behind white people?:forcedsmile:
Retard hate crimes still happens nowadays whites kill whites blacks kill blacks it's just the subject is different .

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Also, op why does any of this matter to you :forcedsmile:. The average Dravidian is 2 psl points above you :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...

in 2008 pakis attacked mumbai (26-11) , 166 people died
jfl at you guys who watch the most amount of gay porn in the whole world

is that why cases like javed iqbal happen
those who dont know , javed iqbal a paki muslim raped and killed 100 innocent young boys
Screenshot 628

Retard hate crimes still happens nowadays whites kill whites blacks kill blacks it's just the subject is different .
LMAO WHEN? White havent done sonething like that in over (like a lynching) in like over 100 years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Bruh shabash, keep exposing Hindus for being mentally centuries behind white people.

• JFL
in 2008 pakis attacked mumbai (26-11) , 166 people died
jfl at you guys who watch the most amount of gay porn in the whole world

is that why cases like javed iqbal happen
those who dont know , javed iqbal a paki muslim raped and killed 100 innocent young boys
View attachment 3218856

Bro that nigga gay :feelsgah:

Bro that nigga gay :feelsgah:
yeah lmao
these guys claim to masculine straight islamic chads or whatever while they watch gay porn all day
peak schizoing

LMAO WHEN? White havent done sonething like that in over (like a lynching) in like over 100 years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Bruh shabash, keep exposing Hindus for being mentally centuries behind white people.
Retard when whites enslaved blacks and now the modern blacks who commit crimes against whites is justified ??
Even when modern whites have nothing to do with slavery ?

Retard :feelsez: