high_inhib_gymcel
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 169
- Reputation
- 80
I can’t make this up 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
?CAGING
Yeah because my leftie sister has been telling them that clav is rapistA rapist?
grape themI can’t make this up![]()
are your parents under 30? how do they know abt looksmaxxing
I’d rather notgrape them
nigga your parents clearly are phone addicts actual lm content doesn't just show up on your feedNot quite close. Lm ain’t niche no more and I have siblings that tells them abt it
The medias in my country are talking abt itnigga your parents clearly are phone addicts actual lm content doesn't just show up on your feed
not even funnygrape them
that sucks.The medias in my country are talking abt it
I’m still hiding it from them they say I’m giftednot even funny
that sucks.
my parents would laugh in my face and call me a retard
What lore bhaidrop full lore
ist my parents think I might tend towards that because of my scars tell them you got them at a feminist rally after fighting against a horde of angry horny incels who after years of inbreeding can no longer function like a normal human and are now trying to take a way female productive rights and as a foid lover you had to fight them. describe yourself as a le empath or something along those lines o algoWhat lore bhaiI just bs and got scars and my parents noticed them and since they’ve heard from my siblings abt clav and they described him as a
ist my parents think I might tend towards that because of my scars
![]()
wtftell them you got them at a feminist rally after fighting against a horde of angry horny incels who after years of inbreeding can no longer function like a normal human and are now trying to take a way female productive rights and as a foid lover you had to fight them. describe yourself as a le empath or something along those lines o algo
