Paying oneitis to makeout (FULL UPDATE)

Am I going to jail?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wont stare at her in class this next week or anymore so tensions fall about all this shit
That's the only reason why you're not going to stare at her? It's weird af bro stop doing it, I've got a oneitis too but I'm not that autistic

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and 1 other person
That's the only reason why you're not going to stare at her? It's weird af bro stop doing it, I've got a oneitis too but I'm not that autistic
a lot of my friends say I'm creepy as fuck
He has some sort of sick fetish for this rejection shit tbh, he could have slayed her easily by just acting normal and talking to her casually BUT he sent a motherfucking love letter (which many people here told him would never work).
i would do so much for her lips to press up against my cheek just once and i cant believe now im going to have to live without ever getting that feeling

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Someone needs to dox him and get in contact with his parents. He needs major fucking help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810, LordNorwood and 3 others
Someone needs to dox him and get in contact with his parents. He needs major fucking help
I already cut off contact with her

This is done for, now I just got to find a way to go back to school regularly. Without getting bullied.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
She still hasn't responded to my message apologizing although two of my friends told her I wrote a message to her and she read their messages
IMG 2764

What does this mean?

I want to apologize again to her in school tomorrow but even after the letters everytime she saw me in school she would try to avoid me or keep distance from me so imagine how she would act starting from tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2426
Idk what to say
Really 30FE54AE 9E7D 4774 8908 F18587922919

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and 2 others
So far 2 of my 5 classes are done and nothing has happened

One guy I told the story to said he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore cuz of what I did.

I legit feel horrid looking at what I did, writing letters, stalking, asking for a kiss in exchange for 1 fucking thousand bucks.

I'm sorry to everyone on this forum and her, I fucked up. This is a life lesson.

A lot of my friends I told about this are extremely mad at me, not the ones in he group chat but other ones I knew from before.

• +1

One guy I told the story to said he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore cuz of what I did.

I legit feel horrid looking at what I did, writing letters, stalking, asking for a kiss in exchange for 1 fucking thousand bucks.

I'm sorry to everyone on this forum and her, I fucked up. This is a life lesson.

A lot of my friends I told about this are extremely mad at me, not the ones in he group chat but other ones I knew from before.
You dug your own grave.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
Realize it or not op has provided looksmax with another legendary tale that will be talked about in months come jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, FatJattMofo and 9 others
Image0 25
Image0 27

well

I mean you guys can read that and make up your minds

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810, Slayer and 1 other person
Called it

• +1
bro,
in 3rd class she volunteered to pass out papers and when she came to me and my friends desk she gave it to him normally
and threw it in my chest area like at me

😓 💔

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
bro,
in 3rd class she volunteered to pass out papers and when she came to me and my friends desk she gave it to him normally
and threw it in my chest area like at me

😓 💔
You two will have to start ovER I suppose

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, OOGABOOGA and Short Ugly and Brown
You two will have to start ovER I suppose
violence is wrong

I deserve all the punishment ill get when the police/office confront me

its all my fault, subhumans shouldn't be asking out girls :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

• +1
violence is wrong

its all my fault, subhumans shouldn't be asking out girls :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
You're just autistic, son. It has nothing to do with subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810 and Short Ugly and Brown
violence is wrong

You know you're gonna do it you cunt, this whole escalation has been a pretext for you, you're always digging deeper in your hole. Do you know why that is? Deep inside you actually just want to snap and for it to be veritable once they find out. Well here are some news for you nig, once you do it you'll be taking this forum down with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You know you're gonna do it you cunt, this whole escalation has been a pretext for you, you're always digging deeper in your hole. Do you know why that is? Deep inside you actually just want to snap and for it to be veritable once they find out. Well here are some news for you nig, once you do it you'll be taking this forum down with you
im agaainst violence

I just really liked her too much so I got so excited and wrote a fucking love letter gift card, stalked etc

I probably should have asked her out regularly, to avoid all this

• +1
i am against violence

i hope this 1k for kissing shit doesnt blow up and she forgives me, but it doesnt look like its gonna end up well just judging shes been offline instagram for 5 hours since that message
Bro if i had the money you had i could buy pharma gear and a nice bmw but you're retarded af

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Short Ugly and Brown
And here i am fucking other peoples wives for free

• +1
Realize it or not op has provided looksmax with another legendary tale that will be talked about in months come jfl
Nothing tops the london ville drama

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood
He's unironically currently the best poster on the site. #2 is like miles and miles behind.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Short Ugly and Brown and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just poured some hot coffee, leaned back, and read the whole thread from top to bottom.
@Short Ugly and Brown , my deepest expressions of reverence, congratulations, and gratitude to you

You truly are the greatest poster I have seen on this site. You've taken the subgenre of oneitis-shitposting and turned it into an artform. @DarknLost looks like a preschooler drawing chalk lines on the mud compared to your Raphael, your Michelangelo, your Cézanne.

moses-and-burning-bush-panorama.jpg

Your every post is a revelation of sheer, incomprehensible greatness. The childlike incredulity. The masterful, yet competely ignorant displays of absolute wit, like a holy fool composing Dvořák by mistake, just by waving his arms around in a crowded room. The insistent, unstoppable drive to move ever forward, always forward, into deeper pits of madness and beta angst and incel rage, despite the entire forum trying to haul you backwards, you don't slow or falter even a single step, a true Superman.

lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg

Thank you for being you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, TheAscendedOne, Arkantos and 10 others
Maybe use your brain next time

• +1
THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT JFL
BEYOND OVER FOR YOU SON
DownrightTheseAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Just poured some hot coffee, leaned back, and read the whole thread from top to bottom.
@Short Ugly and Brown , my deepest expressions of reverence, congratulations, and gratitude to you

You truly are the greatest poster I have seen on this site. You've taken the subgenre of oneitis-shitposting and turned it into an artform. @DarknLost looks like a preschooler drawing chalk lines on the mud compared to your Raphael, your Michelangelo, your Cézanne.

moses-and-burning-bush-panorama.jpg

Your every post is a revelation of sheer, incomprehensible greatness. The childlike incredulity. The masterful, yet competely ignorant displays of absolute wit, like a holy fool composing Dvořák by mistake, just by waving his arms around in a crowded room. The insistent, unstoppable drive to move ever forward, always forward, into deeper pits of madness and beta angst and incel rage, despite the entire forum trying to haul you backwards, you don't slow or falter even a single step, a true Superman.

lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg

Thank you for being you.
I second this, im gonna miss short ugly and brown when he leaves, he truly is the most entertaining poster on this site,

I told you this whole situation could have been avoided by smoking some weed instead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
can we have this mentally ill cunt banned please?

• +1
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

OP, never stop oneitis posting, you have truly elevated this form of shitposting into an art form, reading through this thread I caged harder than I ever have in my life, this guy deserves a fucking award.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, Arkantos and 4 others
If he does go ER, I just want to say something

Hello FBI you cunts, you know where to find me

• +1
@Short Ugly and Brown surely give us an update, did you get arrested? what happened?
it's real bro, someone posted the link to her actual insta

also it would take so much effort to create all those snapchat accounts and have them all reply within like a minute of each other. He'd need like 6 different phones
Send me the link bruv
What's up with all these fucking jokes

Do u guys not realize in all 18 years of my life this is the girl I liked the most telling my friend she wouldn't even give me a kiss for 1 grand????

Just let that sink in for a second

And stop comparing me to Eliot, that guy is crazy and I would never follow his steps

I'm very heartbroken now and I hope she doesn't tell on me

This girl is ripping me apart emotionally
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
i honestly don’t feel bad for you anymore. do u not listen to us? YOURE FUCKING UP YOIR LIFE. UR GONNA GO TO JAIL AND FUCK UR REPUTATION UP SO HARD. STOP BEFORE YOU GET U AND THIS FORUM
IN TROUBLE
Hahaha inb4 fbi is investigating all of us. I better be carefull with the things I say or I'll end up in jail too lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
View attachment 194175
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER IM GOING TO JAIL ITS OVER BOYS

I pray to god police don't show up to my house tomorrow morning

Im sorry for bothering you with the love letters, gift cards, staring in class, and now the offer for kissing for 10 minutes for 1grand.

I couldn't control how much I liked you and as a result I fucked up, I'm sorry.

IM SO SO SORRY
This is my current oneitis situation.

I'm going to follow ngl

• +1
tfw kike tricks dont work on foids
KIKES

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Arkantos, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
appreciate the effort, but none of this seems very convincing. i think you jumped the shark around page 3 or 4. those chat are prob photoshop and you replaced a few words and phrases. and the whole 1k for a kiss things is again...a little too out there.

good effort. make it more plausible next time.

• +1
  • WTF
appreciate the effort, but none of this seems very convincing. i think you jumped the shark around page 3 or 4. those chat are prob photoshop and you replaced a few words and phrases. and the whole 1k for a kiss things is again...a little too out there.

good effort. make it more plausible next time.
retard tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3902, IndianJock and 1 other person
you mean anyone gullible enough to believe this larp? i agree

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
i believe u
some faggots here already doxxed her

I have no idea what the fuck they messaged her bc she seemed pissed in school today and didn't attend her last class

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back