Paying oneitis to makeout (FULL UPDATE)

Am I going to jail?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I noticed that too his case is really mysterious could it be a well done larp ? I don't know at this point tbh
i like everyones comments

no this isnt a fucking larp all my shit is legit bro

i messaged her on my phone apologizing about 80 minutes ago and she still hasnt responded

i think she probably told her parents and they are gonna phone up the school

faith, if you ever read this, im sorry 😓💔

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2426
GymCel to the point of exhaustion, do hill sprints and take a cold shower. Will probably help clear your mind.

if that doesn’t work tell your parents. They may be able to help for better or worse
Easiest recovery plan is ignore people for the rest of the week and say that this was all an elaborate prank

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Short Ugly and Brown
what the bloody blue fuck

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, balding17yomanletcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
At first I did, now I believe it's LARP, too many things just don't add up.
Hes no lifer like rest of us, but he has quite fantasy tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3202
how is it larp

i already posted drawings i made of her

pics i had of her from school

letters i wrote

the letter she wrote

her insta dms

my snapchat convos

i literally dont need more fucking proof.

• +1
You both know you'll be responsible if he were ever to do anything like that, right (I don't think he'll do any of that, he is just cringy)?

at least i'll be able to run dark triad bad boy game when im out of prison

• +1
  • +1
Yeah a lot of things are impossible to believe

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood
how is it larp

letters i wrote

the letter she wrote

her insta dms

my snapchat convos

Shut the fuck up generic attention seeker i enjoy the fact youll die lonely virgin like me lmao, addicted to notifixairons kek

• +1
  • +1
I don't need any proof but this shit is weird. I don't know what to believe anymore it's either a comedy or a larp
ill pm u proof of everything, then u can tell the rest of others in this thread im not lying

• +1
Most entertaining dude here rn

opposed to all the undisputed copycats

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, hebbewem, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Do any of you guys seriously believe thisblittle bitch attention seeking faggot? Even 1 digit iq me doesnt believe lmao, for believers get iq tests tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and balding17yomanletcel
There is proof of what he's saying but still too hard to believe all this
HOLY FUCJING SHIT HE IS FUCKING LARPING, ILL ENJOY HIM CUCKING YOU GUYS "LMAO YOU FELL FOR MY MEME"

• +1
if I'm larping ill start with this

prove this faggot race that screenshotted one of my snapchat messages and spread it around the school after I got rejected
Image0 35 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2810
He is LARPing about the 51 rejected Imgur post definitely
Yeah that shit i didn't believe at all. It's impossible. Some of them are legit deformed.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3583
how is it larp

letters i wrote

the letter she wrote

her insta dms

my snapchat convos

In case you are not LARPing (you have to understand that we don't believe you because this is the most insane shit we've heard from almost any member on this site), you are being a creepy, beta cuck that needs to inject high dosages of T into your blood stream and going to a psychiatrist wouldn't hurt one bit.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
heres proof I got rejected by 51 ppl in my school

are u gonna say 10 other ppl are larping now?

I don't think u understand how hard it is to get a gf in JBW California

thats not me, im not white

This is really strange and fucked up. If you're not larping then holy shit. Coz it's so unusual and weird as hell that's why we don't believe u.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810, LordNorwood and 4 others
Larping faggot
This is really strange and fucked up. If younre not larping then holy shit. Coz it's so unusual t'and weird as hell that's why we don't believe u.
He is larping man are you fuxking serious?

• +1
View attachment 194175
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER IM GOING TO JAIL ITS OVER BOYS

I pray to god police don't show up to my house tomorrow morning

Im sorry for bothering you with the love letters, gift cards, staring in class, and now the offer for kissing for 10 minutes for 1grand.

I couldn't control how much I liked you and as a result I fucked up, I'm sorry.

IM SO SO SORRY
What a retarded subhuman inbred.
Is this mongrel truly this stupid? He has ruined his life to the core, even his family thinks he is severely autistic. All his friends bully him and shit on him, females on his school literally think he is a creepy incel. I hope he makes the right decision, which is ending this as a true man would.
We know where this is going.
87FE4970 260E 4F37 B230 628DC3CEDE73

You're going to jail either way, son.
And you'll get expelled from your school. Your jewish family will put you on a leash and control each step you make since that call by Faith's parents is made. All this because you became a completely autistic insane nutcase over an ugly ass foid. It's beyond over for you.
8C5D23B9 96AA 417C AEA1 4386EE959474

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and 3 others
Is this mongrel truly this stupid? He has ruined his life to the core, even his family thinks he is severely autistic. All his friends bully him and shit on him, females on his school literally think he is a creepy incel. I hope he makes the right decision, which is ending this as a true man would.
View attachment 194264

And you'll get expelled from your school. Your jewish family will put you on a leash and control each step you make since that call by Faith's parents is made. All this because you became a completely autistic insane nutcase over an ugly ass foid. It's beyond over for you.
View attachment 194267
You should rope if you think this isnt larp lmao

• +1
bruh literally every user on this site told you to not do any of this shit

why do you even post here if you dont listen to us

we all told you to not send those fucking stupid letters which started this whole bullshit but no you just wouldnt listen

I want to feel sorry for you but I just cant. you need to log out of this website forever and just make it through high school, go to an out of state college, and forget any of this ever happened.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood, Justttt and 1 other person
View attachment 194264

View attachment 194267
ye I think she's doing something against me rn cuz she hasn't responded to my message
Larping faggot

He is larping man are you fuxking serious?
im not...

• +1
  • +1
Nigga u can fool anyone but not me lmao, keep on larping for me faggot
dude if u don't want to believe my shit then dont

if u want I can send u proof of everything like I already have with the 2 snapchat convo pics and the screenshot race took of me

but it seems all u want to do is fill up my thread with "liar liar, pants on fire"

• +1
ye I think she's doing something against me rn cuz she hasn't responded to my message

im not...
Nigga u can fool anyone but not me lmao, keep on larping for me faggot
screenshot Faith's instagram profile (just hide her name and everything) with her pictures and follow count + followers in common so we trust you... this can't be real. you're so retarded if it's real bro :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
  • +1
screenshot Faith's instagram profile (just hide her name and everything) with her pictures and follow count + followers in common so we trust you... this can't be real. you're so retarded if it's real bro :lul::forcedsmile:
it's real bro, someone posted the link to her actual insta

also it would take so much effort to create all those snapchat accounts and have them all reply within like a minute of each other. He'd need like 6 different phones

• Woah
  • +1
do u want me to send it to u in PM?

• +1
I am high iq son i still suspect he's larping though i didn't say he isn't. It could a perfectly executed larp.
Im nog saying its not perfect bro, its a perfext larp gotta give it to hi nthough

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

also it would take so much effort to create all those snapchat accounts and have them all reply within like a minute of each other. He'd need like 6 different phones
HOLY FUCK BRO I CANT HAVE ANYONE ELSE MESSAGIGN HER

PLEAASE DONT RUIN MY LIFE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and 2 others

Low iq lmao, thisbnigga larping

• +1
I LITERALLY GET BULLIED EVERYDAY ABOUT THAT LETTER

PLEASE HAVE MERCY DONT MESSAGE HER SM

ON GOD BRO I WILL DO ANYTHING

I WILL LITERALLY GET PANSED BY THE WHITE DUDES IF THEY FOUND OUT I WROTE 20 POSTS ABOUT HER ON AN INCEL FORUM

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others