Pei Visits RR in Prison

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Bakimaxxing
Pei: do you theorise consciousness resides in maxilla
RR: what the fuck is a consciousness
Pei: when they hit u with metal bar in street u faded out of it
RR: * Gets up and starts banging on the cell like jaguar* u wanna make fun of me man? Guards get this POS outta here
Pei: Sowwy I didnt mean to here have a kosher dill pickle
RR: *Calms down*
Pei:* Shows pics of Barrett* do u think he mogs you ?
RR: *gets horny and starts jerking off* keep the pic in the light here man dont u have a steady grip
Pei: *keeps showing barrett pics until he shows pic of barrett after buccal fat surgery* Ramirez puts dick back in pants
Pei: Why havent you escaped from prison?
RR: Guards watchig me man cant do shit
Pei: Put all attention on ur zygos and think of naked barrett to intensify energy, *RR does this for 5 minutes eats kosher pickle and tries again, small but very dark wormhole appears, RR jumps in and guards who watch it open gate and jump in as well followed by Pei*

*RR falls in disneyland ride below them only molten lava , guards jumping seats on a moving ride trying to catch him, RR gets down and unplugs the ride and Pei and the Guards fall to their death*

RR: Well fuck atleast im out of that shithole,now where am I? * Looks around and sees Saddam Hussein, Ted Bundy and Hitler welcoming him with open arms on the far distance*, all I have to do is somehow make it through the molten lava...

@Pei @LeonidasGui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Arcturus
Rape!

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
this is advanced humor

• Love it
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer