Penis enlargement

S

SomeRandom

Iron
I've done PE this whole year and my dick is 17.3cm length BP and 13.8cm girth, I'm thinking if it still make sense to do exercises if I gained only 0.5cm lenght and 0.3 cm girth in last 4 months. Maybe my dick is already big idk so Im asking you guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon de Geso
You gained nothing actually. And you are almost at the average line. RIP another life

You gained nothing actually. And you are almost at the average line. RIP another life
I gained over 1.5cm and 1cm in the first few months, but lately I haven't gained almost anything

I've done PE this whole year and my dick is 17.3cm length BP and 13.8cm girth, I'm thinking if it still make sense to do exercises if I gained only 0.5cm lenght and 0.3 cm girth in last 4 months. Maybe my dick is already big idk so Im asking you guys
You use an air pump? Extender? Hanger? For some guys, PE gains can be really slow.

You use an air pump? Extender? Hanger? For some guys, PE gains can be really slow.
I'm doing 150 jelqs and sometimes when i watch something I stretch

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I'm doing 150 jelqs and sometimes when i watch something I stretch
Mmm. I'd recommend doing other PE techniques besides jelqing because jelqing can fuck up the blood vessels in your penis. But manual stretches are good to do and beginner friendly. I've gained decent length from doing BTC stretches and downward stretches.

• +1
Reactions: SomeRandom
Mmm. I'd recommend doing other PE techniques besides jelqing because jelqing can fuck up the blood vessels in your penis. But manual stretches are good to do and beginner friendly. I've gained decent length from doing BTC stretches and downward stretches.
what do you think about an extender?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
what do you think about an extender?
Extenders are good and have been scientifically proven to work. Unlike hanging, you can wear extender under your sweats/ shorts. If you think about getting one, I'd recommend looking into an apex extender. Stay away from the noose extenders since they will fuck up your dick.

• +1
Reactions: SomeRandom