Reactions: GetThatBread, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1100
my dick is so small there isn't a fittable size for me
thx bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoiiBoii69, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 1100
my dick is so small there isn't a fittable size for me
thx bro
its suction. the air will vacuum out and ur penis will be tight snug fit inside . ded srs

• +1
Reactions: BoiiBoii69
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoiiBoii69, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1100
over for noose extendercels

LIFE FUEL FOR MY VACUUM EXTENDERCELS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: draco and Vitruvian
Where can I can the second device

Lol anyone tried this actually and posted his results?

Links please?

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
My penis is around 4.5-5 inches. What sixe should I get? Also it's curved does that make any difference?

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
Truth. The first device fucking sucks. It's useless, the second one mogs the first one into oblivion.
Yep never buy that garbage. I dropped $150 on one a while back and I wore it maybe 10 minutes total. Just collecting dust now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP, Chadelite, draco and 1 other person
Yep never buy that garbage. I dropped $150 on one a while back and I wore it maybe 10 minutes total. Just collecting dust now
bruh its like 3$ to make and 10$ on ebay. anything that costs alot is because of marketing. never buy marketed plastics and clothes. only technology because its very hard to replicate

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and anti caking agents
Can you provide a link to buy?

I got mine in the mail. How the fuck am I supposed to use it? There is no instruction manual. Anyone have some pointers?

EDIT: Instructions are in the link, just scroll down until you find them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
You should do some hanging too, then use the ads throughout the day to heal elongated. That should at least double your gains.
i did get two 1 1/4 lbs mini plates for hanging. ive used them a few times. how long do you hang for?

Doesn’t it work though

• JFL
Reactions: Lumbersexual
i can tell from your writing style if u will notice any gains or not, im heavily trained on larpers

I know I'm gonna sound dumb but how exactly do you use it, when your dick is soft, or erect?

I use a sock hanger, it is easy to make. Do everyday for an hour or so to start

Attachments

• 20200214_170421.jpg
    20200214_170421.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Ugh..
Reactions: draco and Vitruvian
Okay so it goes around your leg but that sounds uncomfortable because how will you move around with it? When you sit down the pressure will go down etc. Can you tell us about your experiences using it?

does this even work?
jfl who am i kidding even if i turned my 5'' micropenis into a 9'' i would still be a virgin because im an ugly manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: anti caking agents
My dick is 7.2 inches at 5'10, but is average girth and I'd say after 6 inches girth mogs

all because my stupid fucking retard mom circumcised me, now I have to do retarded exercises for a year or wait 20 years for forex

Does the second device increase girth? Did it make the head more sensitive?

Last edited:
Does the second device increase girth? Did it make the head more sensitive?
yes it probably does. but i stopped doing this, time consuming and i dont want to pleasure whores

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I might see if I can go from 9 inches to 10-11 inches

5.5 in the middle nearer to 6 at the top
It gets thinner at the bottom
Tbh just do some girth work to make it even out in girth. If you go from 9 to 11 inches then it's same as 4 inches. At least at 4 inches the girl likes you for things other than your dick. At 11 you will get only fetish seekers and used up hoes/moms. The ideal dick is between 7-8" Length and 6-6.5" girth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Tbh just do some girth work to make it even out in girth. If you go from 9 to 11 inches then it's same as 4 inches. At least at 4 inches the girl likes you for things other than your dick. At 11 you will get only fetish seekers and used up hoes/moms. The ideal dick is between 7-8" Length and 6-6.5" girth
Maybe tbh you’re right but my erection quality is very bad. I’m losing weight but my cock hangs down and rarely gets hard it’s like a sponge which means sex isn’t that good for me and my girl
The ideal size is probably 7-8 by 5.5
Size matters but not that much

Maybe tbh you’re right but my erection quality is very bad. I’m losing weight but my cock hangs down and rarely gets hard it’s like a sponge which means sex isn’t that good for me and my girl
The ideal size is probably 7-8 by 5.5
Size matters but not that much
Yeah. Being 7+ helps, I've seen multiple women say '6+' girth or more on tinder.

But yeah most important is blood flow, then it's how mentally horny you are then girth then length.

I started at 6-6.25" Length now I'm 6.3-6.4 and girth was 5.25" now I'm 5.7" after some PE.

If you have some erections issues then facefuck your girl in between fucking her. It really helps haha. Bout to facefuck mine here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yeah. Being 7+ helps, I've seen multiple women say '6+' girth or more on tinder.

But yeah most important is blood flow, then it's how mentally horny you are then girth then length.

I started at 6-6.25" Length now I'm 6.3-6.4 and girth was 5.25" now I'm 5.7" after some PE.

If you have some erections issues then facefuck your girl in between fucking her. It really helps haha. Bout to facefuck mine here
what type of PE do you do

what type of PE do you do
I put the phallosan plus on and soon I will try the LG hanger. I used to use Bathmate. Seemed to give me quarter in girth gains then nothing after that so I stopped. I want to be 7 in length then I wanna try for 6 in girth

I tried jelqing and stretching. Doesn't seem to do anything/not worth time investment