People are staring at my face when I go out in public

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Some girl with her bloatcel bf in the supermarket trying not to look but I caught her staring :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
Bro u uncanny ag

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
It can be negative starring.

look like a russian coke addict. but not too bad ig

You look like you will go ER any second so that's probably why :lul::lul:

You look low trust but that's good for a man, that's your niche so use it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aestheticsrespecter, try2beme and 9 others
Face longer than the homeless people line in front of the homeless Center

• +1
Reactions: anxiety, aestheticsrespecter and FloppaFlops
wtf is this midface

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
bro u wrote the story about going clubs and approaching 3 girl/night then going home am I right

• +1
bro u wrote the story about going clubs and approaching 3 girl/night then going home am I right
Yes I went out Saturday night and did some approaches. Going out to a club again tonight.

Yes I went out Saturday night and did some approaches. Going out to a club again tonight.
have u slayed any? what are ur average results? Is this method patched in 2024-05-06 or still works?

have u slayed any? what are ur average results? Is this method patched in 2024-05-06 or still works?
That was my first night out in a very long time. I did 3 approaches but they didn't go anywhere. I talked to some Spanish girl on the dance floor and asked where she was from and stuff. In my past experience if a girl is interested she will respond enthusiastically, not dry. But I will keep doing this 3x per week until I get results.

That was my first night out in a very long time. I did 3 approaches but they didn't go anywhere. I talked to some Spanish girl on the dance floor and asked where she was from and stuff. In my past experience if a girl is interested she will respond enthusiastically, not dry. But I will keep doing this 3x per week until I get results.
can u inform me with ur results later ?

Ok but I am not expecting to get laid after 1 or 2 nights out lol. Even if it takes 3 months of going out to get results, it's still better than rotting in my room.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
Oh wait I forgot to mention I did get approached by a chubby girl who knew some guys I was talking to. She was leaning I think waiting for me to kiss her but I was not attracted at all so I said I need to go to the bathroom.

Oh wait I forgot to mention I did get approached by a chubby girl who knew some guys I was talking to. She was leaning I think waiting for me to kiss her but I was not attracted at all so I said I need to go to the bathroom.
chubby girls always want to fuck I swear IDK why they tryna rape u

• +1
We have similar eyebrow shape but you have the eyes of a skinwalker

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
not even a hydraulic press is saving that midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Navnith
I would cry if I saw your skinwalker ass wandering the supermarket it’s actually over for you, start dating men or you will die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Costcosuperstore
Mogs everyone in the comments

Just get a tan

Some girl with her bloatcel bf in the supermarket trying not to look but I caught her staring :ROFLMAO:

ur face doesnt look as long irl huh

staring in horror

ur face doesnt look as long irl huh
It changes depending on the bloat. Tbh I have a corticosteroid drug active in my body which causes facial bloating, from a cortisone injection. The side effect goes up and down constantly, but it's getting weaker over time.