People are taking away the wrong message from Chads ending up with Beckies

aesthetic beauty

aesthetic beauty

Kraken
I was thinking about this topic after seeing this thread.

I was looking around this girl's page, and I see this video.

Now this isn't out of the ordinary. A pretty girl thinking about Chad. Seeing this, I decided to see what Theo James' wife looks like and I was surprised.
L 496863 022352 updates

A Becky?!?! How did this happen? Especially if he has girls like that making tiktoks about him. My answer is people are taking away the wrong message from this entire scenario. People see this and think, "Man there isn't any point to looksmaxxing even Chad ends up with becky", or even worse arrogantly assume that a wealthy famous Chad is capped to their looksmatch.

Never mind the fact that there is data showing proof of assortative mating(i.e. Chad ending up with Stacy, Becky ending up with a Normie, etc.) and that a Becky getting with a Chad is an anomaly.

The right message to take away from this scenario is that sometimes Becky wins.

Case in point Jon-Erik-Hexum. People dicksuck him so much you'd think they'd gotten their mouths surgically attached to his penis, but what did his girlfriend look like at the time of his death?

Untmf9o8jfcb1

A literal becky.

Why Chads date women below their looksmatch is irrelevant. Maybe it's because they treat them better. Maybe it's because they want to cheat and have someone to come home to. The point is that the reason why these Beckies end up with Chads is that these are the only men they are pursuing. They only want to be with high SMV men.

How do I know this? Data, historical proof, and a detailed analysis of human physiology. But for an anecdotal example, just look at who she dated after Hexum died.

38D8058500000578 3809938 image m 7 1474989038938

And you wonder why it is hard to get a date.

Plus women like this are not uncommon, Beckies and Low tier Beckies who orbit Chads and Tyrones hoping they slip up and LTR them. Even though they are two tiers below them in looks. I shouldn't even need to put examples but here are a few.

Are all of these women spectacular? Are they all supermodels? No, most of them are just average and slightly above average beckies. Spamming Chad and Tyrone with the hope of him responding.

My point isn't that most beckies will end up with Chad. Even Brad Pitt, my example above, wisened up and had kids with his looksmatch. The main point of this thread is that Chad can do better than a Becky. It's just that your looksmatch is so aggressively pursuing him, that sometimes she gets him. Plus Beckies use survivorship bias(the beckies who ended up with Chads), and media propaganda to convince herself that Chad is within her grasp.

I mean you can't look at all the shows like Bridgerton or Queen Charolette, and take away the idea that women want anything but Chad.

Screenshot 2023 09 16 at 60706 AM

This is who she is really attracted to.

Yes, she may settle for an Offy Doofy, or die alone and get eaten by her cats, but for every 10 beckies that don't make it, one will get the man of her dreams. Which will serve as inspiration for future beckies to pursue Chad.

Plus the average woman doesn't need a logical reason to pursue Chad. Even if every woman accepted that Chad didn't want her; Chad would still get all the women because the genetic benefits are too strong of an incentive.

Dd9b4920fc440b3b65e58cbe28f77931da76a92fd6fd71b280bacb9bdc65e95c

Every single one of her kids got his eye area. These kids are destined for greatness. If she had kids with her looksmatch they would be playing alone at recess.

Now it doesn't always work out for Becky,

Robe lowe 3 f3491cb8e55f42eb91fd3b485cde7fa7

but by having kids with a Chad there is a higher probability that they will be attractive.

TDLR; Chad isn't capped to becky bro. It's just that sometimes Becky wins.
WrathofBecky

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx, Deleted member 19294, Chintuck22 and 8 others
And don't you dare say this thread is 🌊🌊🌊🌊. If I see another post about Tyler Maher's wife, I'll smother you to death with her lip filler.

• +1
Reactions: ecig
You're being too harsh on the first dude's woman. She's not a Becky, but a Stacylite who hit the wall

But still crazy that the Becky who dated Hexum also dated prime Brad Pitt 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, Kamui, datboijj and 1 other person
You're being too harsh on the first dude's woman. She's not a Becky, but a Stacylite who hit the wall

But still crazy that the Becky who dated Hexum also dated prime Brad Pitt 😂
She knows her worth.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Becky pays for him

Look at Jeremy Meeks, she made him rich

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
Was she somebody important or popular at the time? Was her body particular? She looks quite meaty for a 90s girl
I was being sarcastic. Thats what every Becky says to justify being with Chad.

• JFL
Becky pays for him

Look at Jeremy Meeks, she made him rich
I think Rob Lowe's wife was only a makeup artist, while he was a famous gl movie star.

I was being sarcastic. Thats what every Becky says to justify being with Chad.
My question is genuine though, who is that woman? I'm too lazy to look her up

• +1
Ok incel. Maybe they just aren't superficial and care more about personality and confidence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, datboijj and aesthetic beauty
Ok incel. Maybe they just aren't superficial and care more about personality and confidence
You're right. This forum has made me lose sight of what's important. I forgot it's what's on the inside that counts.

Screenshot 2023 09 16 at 74603 AM

dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HeightPilledum, Krakowski and 1 other person
She's been in the industry a long time too. From the 80s up until now.
She has two daughters, one of them looks mixed. She's fucked another Chad too
Greg cipes e eg daily arriva alla premiere di cold creek manor al el capitan theatre di los an

Even her husband was a fairly handsome guy
Gettyimages 77144533 612x612

• +1
She has two daughters, one of them looks mixed. She's fucked another Chad too
View attachment 2434001
Even her husband was a fairly handsome guy
View attachment 2434003
And the cycle continues.

• JFL
Chad gets with Becky because she maybe has nice personality traits, Is submissive to him. A man is attracted to hot women but for LTR other traits are necessary.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Deleted member 19294, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
  • JFL
Sorry madam im not reading

• +1
Chad gets with Becky because she maybe has nice personality traits, Is submissive to him. A man is attracted to hot women but for LTR other traits are necessary.
At the end the day genes are more important. Rob Lowe gets more attention as a middle aged man posting shirtless pics than his son will get in his entire life. Even with him graduating from a top tier university.
Screenshot 2023 09 16 at 80515 AM

Sorry madam im not reading

Like the thread before you go.

your theory is invalid because you missed one big factor in your equation.

Luck

didn't even read but already I know you are wrong

• JFL
your theory is invalid because you missed one big factor in your equation.

Luck

didn't even read but already I know you are wrong
You should. It covers this in a broad sense.

It's not that deep. Chad just fucks with less attractive foids to have more leverage in the relationship. Same thing for men who are with hotter women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
It's not that deep. Chad just fucks with less attractive foids to have more leverage in the relationship. Same thing for men who are with hotter women.
Chads can have leverage in a relationship with a Stacy.

The thread wasn’t about why Chads choose Beckies. It was about addressing the cope that Chads only end up with Beckies or that being NT/rich is better than being gl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Chads can have leverage in a relationship with a Stacy.

The thread wasn’t about why Chads choose Beckies. It was about addressing the cope that Chads only end up with Beckies or that being NT/rich is better than being gl.

Understood. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Love it
pointless thread tbh everybody knows chad is not capped at htb, but that is preferrable for him to LTR a htb for the convenience of her being in love and content with him, so the relationship progresses under his own terms. Also, htbs are pretty attractive from the perspective of the majority of men, even chads, who may value a voluptuous body over some autistic psl facial features and ratios. The problem is that the inevitable consequence of this phenomenom is the imbalance of the sexual market because of which a subchad man is denied his looksmatch, and has to settle with women at least one tier below him in attractiveness. Nowadays, in order to get stacy, you need not to be chad, but to be chad and rich and to possess high status, as athletes do, for example.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Primalsplit and Xangsane
pointless thread tbh everybody knows chad is not capped at htb,
No they don’t. Also this thread is talking about Beckies not htbs.
but that is preferrable for him to LTR a htb for the convenience of her being in love and content with him, so the relationship progresses under his own terms.
Look at the example above, he wouldn’t get any more leverage by dating a less attractive girl. In fact, if you date a less attractive girl, she might think she is on your level and walk all over you. Dating down doesn’t protect you from hypergamy.
The problem is that the inevitable consequence of this phenomenom is the imbalance of the sexual market because of which a subchad man is denied his looksmatch, and has to settle with women at least one tier below him in attractiveness.
This isn’t a problem, this is how the system is intended to work.
Nowadays, in order to get stacy, you need not to be chad, but to be chad and rich and to possess high status, as athletes do, for example.
No you don’t.

This guys is famous now, but when he started he still had attractive women giving him apartment tours. Why, because he’s gl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nah it's not that complicated, these men were horny and it was the best they could do.

• JFL
TLDR

gonna haave to do better than that

id love to hear u explain why celebs like Hugh Grant had to pay black hookers for BJs if theyre so chad
They don't Elizabeth Hurley just didn't like doing it.

if he was chad she would have liked doing it
It depends on the girl. Look at my example above. Theo James had an 8.7/10 thirsting for him on tiktok when he married a LTB? Could you explain that discrepancy?

It depends on the girl. Look at my example above. Theo James had an 8.7/10 thirsting for him on tiktok when he married a LTB? Could you explain that discrepancy?
yeah women like to home wreck and when a guy has a wife he automatically gains 2-3 points just bc she wants to ruin him

yeah women like to home wreck and when a guy has a wife he automatically gains 2-3 points just bc she wants to ruin him
Women do find men in committed relationships attractive, but why did Pitt end up with his looksmatch after dating a becky?

• +1
I was thinking about this topic after seeing this thread.

I was looking around this girl's page, and I see this video.
View attachment 2433929
Now this isn't out of the ordinary. A pretty girl thinking about Chad. Seeing this, I decided to see what Theo James' wife looks like and I was surprised.
View attachment 2433805

A Becky?!?! How did this happen? Especially if he has girls like that making tiktoks about him. My answer is people are taking away the wrong message from this entire scenario. People see this and think, "Man there isn't any point to looksmaxxing even Chad ends up with becky", or even worse arrogantly assume that a wealthy famous Chad is capped to their looksmatch.

Never mind the fact that there is data showing proof of assortative mating(i.e. Chad ending up with Stacy, Becky ending up with a Normie, etc.) and that a Becky getting with a Chad is an anomaly.

The right message to take away from this scenario is that sometimes Becky wins.

Case in point Jon-Erik-Hexum. People dicksuck him so much you'd think they'd gotten their mouths surgically attached to his penis, but what did his girlfriend look like at the time of his death?

View attachment 2433826
A literal becky.

Why Chads date women below their looksmatch is irrelevant. Maybe it's because they treat them better. Maybe it's because they want to cheat and have someone to come home to. The point is that the reason why these Beckies end up with Chads is that these are the only men they are pursuing. They only want to be with high SMV men.

How do I know this? Data, historical proof, and a detailed analysis of human physiology. But for an anecdotal example, just look at who she dated after Hexum died.

View attachment 2433840
And you wonder why it is hard to get a date.

Plus women like this are not uncommon, Beckies and Low tier Beckies who orbit Chads and Tyrones hoping they slip up and LTR them. Even though they are two tiers below them in looks. I shouldn't even need to put examples but here are a few.

Are all of these women spectacular? Are they all supermodels? No, most of them are just average and slightly above average beckies. Spamming Chad and Tyrone with the hope of him responding.

My point isn't that most beckies will end up with Chad. Even Brad Pitt, my example above, wisened up and had kids with his looksmatch. The main point of this thread is that Chad can do better than a Becky. It's just that your looksmatch is so aggressively pursuing him, that sometimes she gets him. Plus Beckies use survivorship bias(the beckies who ended up with Chads), and media propaganda to convince herself that Chad is within her grasp.

I mean you can't look at all the shows like Bridgerton or Queen Charolette, and take away the idea that women want anything but Chad.

View attachment 2433878
This is who she is really attracted to.

Yes, she may settle for an Offy Doofy, or die alone and get eaten by her cats, but for every 10 beckies that don't make it, one will get the man of her dreams. Which will serve as inspiration for future beckies to pursue Chad.

Plus the average woman doesn't need a logical reason to pursue Chad. Even if every woman accepted that Chad didn't want her; Chad would still get all the women because the genetic benefits are too strong of an incentive.

View attachment 2433899
Every single one of her kids got his eye area. These kids are destined for greatness. If she had kids with her looksmatch they would be playing alone at recess.

Now it doesn't always work out for Becky,

View attachment 2433905
but by having kids with a Chad there is a higher probability that they will be attractive.

TDLR; Chad isn't capped to becky bro. It's just that sometimes Becky wins.
View attachment 2433799

I wasted my fucking time reading this because Stacies date guys who they mog too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back