people who are vegans and carnivores are equally low t and stupid

S

sweetheart

Tsar
both extremes

muh i will eat plant based fuck animal cruelty, ill eat fucking tempeh and lentils lmao
and the same with carnitards muh i will eat raw liver eat organs and drink raw milk and blood

brain fucking dead sheep that cant think for themselves and fall for utter copes

@BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 71172, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart

photo10.jpg

You wanted to be Vegan a few days ago, don't think you can call others sheep after switching up so quickly. I still urge you to try raw primal, I promise you'll feel great man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
You wanted to be Vegan a few days ago, don't think you can call others sheep after switching up so quickly. I still urge you to try raw primal, I promise you'll feel great man.
i never wanted to be vegan lol . would never eat raw meat

Have acne? Just eat raw meat brah
Bad libidio? Just eat raw meat brah
Trying to grow height? Just eat raw meat brah
Trying to increase gains? Just eat raw meat brah
Want to take disgusting capsules for your supplements? Just eat raw meat brah

Don't forget monkey testicles for protein, beef tallow cures cancer, sun your balls and scream into the ocean raw primal energy and constantly wear a tinfoil hat and live within a faraday cage because the covid jabs and radio towers are getting to you.

What? You want to eat a balanced diet instead of primal bull semen:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You stupid jew :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The amount of times I've seen someone asking for genuine advice and the same braindead fucks just reply "Eat raw meat". Someone asked about creatine and some faggot suggested that you could get 5g of creatine consistently from raw meat everyday :lul:

• JFL

Don't forget monkey testicles for protein, beef tallow cures cancer, sun your balls and scream into the ocean raw primal energy and constantly wear a tinfoil hat and live within a faraday cage because the covid jabs and radio towers are getting to you.

What? You want to eat a balanced diet instead of primal bull semen:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You stupid jew :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The amount of times I've seen someone asking for genuine advice and the same braindead fucks just reply "Eat raw meat". Someone asked about creatine and some faggot suggested that you could get 5g of creatine consistently from raw meat everyday :lul:
Just eat raw meat brah

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
At this point their is no perfect diet or food for any 2 people as everyone's microbiome is in a different state so saying everyone has to eat the qay I eat to be at an optimal level of operation is intellectually dishonest. Not only that your geographic location, season, genetics, all matter.

Before the original sin man was created to eat the fruit of the trees and live a symbiotic relationship with the trees Genesis 2:16. However after the original sin they were cursed and also at the leafy greens of the ground or veggies Genesis 3:18.
Post flood God says every living thing may be food for you except to not eat of the blood as the blood contains the life Genesis 9:3. This is qhy satanists drink of the blood especially the blood of young children that were traumatized as they died as this process of adding adrenaline into the blood creates the substance adrenochrome which the satanists believe this gives them immortality.

This doesn't mean God prohibits being carnivore or Vegan or fruitarian he simply opened up the menu as time went on. The more foods allowable to us doesn't mean they're optimal but at that point it's mainly about survival as in the garden their was an abundance of fruit trees and outside the garden it was a hard life after the curse.

As you can see in the image below in the document I created, our human anatomy, physiology and digestive system is more closly related to frugivories than the herbivories, omnivores or carnivores.

As a personal anecdote, I've had to go on the carnivore diet, and vegan diet for extended periods of time or death would've been inevitable. The absolute pain I've suffered through I would never wish on my worse enemy. However, making drastic changes to my diet saved my life. Again, this doesn't mean you have to eat any way at all just eat the way that works the best for you at that specific time in your life and track your meals.

I'm the only person on this earth that I've seen, heard, read, watched, etc promoting this way of eating. The carnivore and vegan diets can be helpful but many are brainwashed believing they're perfect for everybody and that's simply not the case. Eat based on the effects and results and just because it qorks for 6 month that doesn't mean it's going to work for life. This is the hardest thing to watch as people become obsessed with a specific type of diet they simply do not see they're falling apart. There is no one size fits all cookie cutter diet for everyone or technically for anyone for life as your diet will have to be adjusted as you age and your body changes.

If we were in the garden and there was no disease, or this technology and medications/injections destroying our bodies and dna then we could all live in a symbiotic relationship with the trees but in our current state that's very difficult.

• +1

Qant to grow your dick? Just eat a monster bull cock. You need to cut it off when it's erect to get the full benefit brah. 15 inches x 10 inches or rope and there is no cope.

Then ensure your asshole receives 1 hour of sunlight a day for deep penetration.

Lastly, drink the semen of a bull to have a highly potent sperm shot of your own. One shot guarantees at least 5 kids from one chick.

Just do it brah. ;)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, n9wiff and sweetheart
i never wanted to be vegan lol . would never eat raw meat
Raq fat is ok as there's no blood but raw meat has the blood. Also, cooking the fat turns it to grease and destroys a human gallbladder.

• +1
I eat according to what was revealed to Moses

• Woah
Raq fat is ok as there's no blood but raw meat has the blood. Also, cooking the fat turns it to grease and destroys a human gallbladder.
Why not eat blood? Because it was prohibited to Noah? Animal fat/suet was prohibited as well.

Why not eat blood? Because it was prohibited to Noah? Animal fat/suet was prohibited as well.
Gen9:4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it.

Fat is fine as there's no blood.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Gen9:4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it.

Fat is fine as there's no blood.
What's the logic behind following the covenant established with Noah but ignoring the one with Moses?

Vegetarianism is based.

Meat makes you fat, dumb, limp dicked and will eventually kill you.
Veggies make you youthful for longer.
Veganism is kinda of retarded though, but prob still better then eating goym goop full of chemicals and hormones.
:feelsrope:

• +1
No they arent equal

One is malnourished

One is not

No food for your face so just eat whatever the fuck you want and life, at least have some pleasure in life.