People will either rely on exogenous T or AI in the future or we will all become cucks.

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
Estrogen in water, food, beer, meat, milk and other shit. At this point men will either need on TRT or become cucks forever. people need to be on T or take aromasin.

Im taking Aromasin 6.25mg ED. Its crazy how my energy and morning wood improved. I literally can’t just do nothing. I need to do something like exercise or just move in general.

At this point, its literally impossible to kill your estrogen since its everywhere. Just don’t be a dumbass like taking 25mg of aromasin everyday.
I’m scared for the next generation. At least today we’re glorifying going to the gym.

Fuck even just going to the shower contains a lot of estrogen. Shampoo, Soap, Deodorant. The world is fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19064, incel194012940 and 1 other person
estrogen levels don't decrease testosterone but taking testosterone increases estrogen

C53347C8 A895 424C 937B 351308931BB7

you after crashing your T production to 3 ng/ml because mommy found the needles and you didn’t have PCT because you rely on internet memes for your health information

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy, datboijj, TrestIsBest and 7 others
Estrogen in water, food, beer, meat, milk and other shit. At this point men will either need on TRT or become cucks forever. people need to be on T or take aromasin.

Im taking Aromasin 6.25mg ED. Its crazy how my energy and morning wood improved. I literally can’t just do nothing. I need to do something like exercise or just move in general.

At this point, its literally impossible to kill your estrogen since its everywhere. Just don’t be a dumbass like taking 25mg of aromasin everyday.
I’m scared for the next generation. At least today we’re glorifying going to the gym.

Fuck even just going to the shower contains a lot of estrogen. Shampoo, Soap, Deodorant. The world is fucked.
good thing i barely shower, use shampoo and i dont even wear deodorant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 12002 and Quantumphysics
Op youre a moron low estrogen is just as bad as high estrogen and none of the things you listed have estrogen

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Imposter44 and Deleted member 12002
Op youre a moron low estrogen is just as bad as high estrogen and none of the things you listed have estrogen
jfl at saying just as bad. that's just wrong
estrogen being too low is bad but obviously not as bad as high estrogen

where the fuck are you even getting real aromasin
it's impossible

lol at everyone attempting to change their destiny

From a looksmax perspective you might even go backwards. when people talk about being “shutdown” after doing steroids a lot of the symptoms are actually low estrogen symptoms since your test levels lower and your estrogen lowers as well

From a looksmax perspective you might even go backwards. when people talk about being “shutdown” after doing steroids a lot of the symptoms are actually low estrogen symptoms since your test levels lower and your estrogen lowers as well
I already know all the sides of estrogen being too low
it's still better than fucking growing tits and shit lmao

obviously the ideal is to just have normal levels of estrogen

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
mf take a look around you. notice how older gen are higher t back then. Zoomers are literally just rotting and eating shit foods nowadays.

I said TRT. Means getting advised by a doctor.

do you live in Japan?

or do you get it shipped from Japan, if so what is your source?
I live in japan, reason why it’s easier to get it here is because steroids are legal for personal use but the needles are hard to come by.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
low estrogen is much, much worse than high estrogen.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, datboijj, Growth Plate and 1 other person
low estrogen is much, much worse than high estrogen.

Cope. Low or zero estrogen isn’t bad for males’ health as long as testosterone is sufficient.

Even cars are getting cucked. Electric ugly soulless cars, the new generations are such cucked tech nerds that are afraid of an exhaust crack

"Muh environment!" "Muh evil rich capitalists!"

"Muh stupid software autopilot"

Shut up! Be a man and learn to drive a proper car.

Cope. Low or zero estrogen isn’t bad for males’ health as long as testosterone is sufficient.
actually low estrogen is terrible for men. you will develop heart disease, joint problems, low libido..,

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Mr.Proper
Even cars are getting cucked. Electric ugly soulless cars, the new generations are such cucked tech nerds that are afraid of an exhaust crack

"Muh environment!" "Muh evil rich capitalists!"

"Muh stupid software autopilot"

Shut up! Be a man and learn to drive a proper car.
That era is over. Not only because of electric cars, because cars are so overengineered and contain so much assisting software. Driving a car from the 90s is just a completely different feeling compared to modern ones.

you won't even be able to function with low estrogen, it's extremely important even in men.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
you won't even be able to function with low estrogen, it's extremely important even in men.
Would rather die than grow tits

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and TrestIsBest
That era is over. Not only because of electric cars, because cars are so overengineered and contain so much assisting software. Driving a car from the 90s is just a completely different feeling compared to modern ones.
You can still drive the car. With autopilot you don't.

You can still drive the car. With autopilot you don't.
I would either drive a real car or not at all. Self driving cars are great, you can rot on looksmax while you drive wherever you want

I would either drive a real car or not at all. Self driving cars are great, you can rot on looksmax while you drive wherever you want
Self driving cars are point A to B appliances, not driver's cars.

Would rather die than grow tits
the medication used for controlling gyno doesn't crash your estrogen, and the medication used to control estrogen levels isn't for gyno prevention.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj