PERIORBITAL IMPLANT QUESTION

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Specifically talking abour drop down supras and saddled infras, can they turn an eye area from this:

To this?:
Screenshot 20231223 012305 Google

Essentially tighten the lower lid and hood the eye to get a more hunter shape or at least almond-hunter. Im not worried about canthal tilt.

Im aware that the implants would be relatively extreme, but is it possible safely and reliably?

@RealSurgerymax
@thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, INB, Deleted member 31497 and 5 others
Specifically talking abour drop down supras and saddled infras, can they turn an eye area from this:

View attachment 2626192

To this?:
View attachment 2626196

Essentially tighten the lower lid and hood the eye to get a more hunter shape or at least almond-hunter. Im not worried about canthal tilt.

Im aware that the implants would be relatively extreme, but is it possible safely and reliably?

@RealSurgerymax
@thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer
Yes possible if the saddles are big enough. Might need further eyelid surgery. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, tom69, Deleted member 31497 and 6 others
Yes possible if the saddles are big enough. Might need further eyelid surgery. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.
Just curious, do you have any surgeons you work with for soft tissue work? Or any general recommendations for eyelid work besides Taban?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Oxygen
Just curious, do you have any surgeons you work with for soft tissue work? Or any general recommendations for eyelid work besides Taban?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 31497, goatedjordan23 and 3 others
Holy shit I need all the sauce on this

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
No. Look at the results posted. Complete shit.

I had these implants and they looked awful. Completely unnatural.

No. Look at the results posted. Complete shit.

I had these implants and they looked awful. Completely unnatural.
Pm or larp

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 31497
You have no posts about surgery that you claim you got
1) I do.

2) Means nothing if you don’t believe me. Get them and ruin your life like me.

1) I do.

2) Means nothing if you don’t believe me. Get them and ruin your life like me.
Found it. No pic = no care

Jokes aside

It's weird for you to refuse to show even a smidgen of proof... anything about why your case went so bad
But I appreciate the perspective I guess

But it feels like you're overstating it... it's a nuanced thing
Some guys have gotten them and seem to be happy with it

Those type of implants do seem to be uncharted territory and it seems that Giant and the doctors he collaborates with are learning more about it with each case they do
I’m not overstating it. The nerve damage is the worst and most understated part of these implants. Giant would never fill you in on that, though. This nerve damage is borderline unbearable, and hasn’t changed in an extended period of time.

It’s downright immoral and wrong for Giant to be advertising himself as a medical student (complete boldfaced lie) and someone who has expertise that surpasses all these real surgeons. My design was not bad, it was terrible.

Like he knows something people at the top of the field don’t. He ruined my life and he will ruin many more.

I’m not overstating it. The nerve damage is the worst and most understated part of these implants. Giant would never fill you in on that, though. This nerve damage is borderline unbearable, and hasn’t changed in an extended period of time.

It’s downright immoral and wrong for Giant to be advertising himself as a medical student (complete boldfaced lie) and someone who has expertise that surpasses all these real surgeons. My design was not bad, it was terrible.

Like he knows something people at the top of the field don’t. He ruined my life and he will ruin many more.
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: boringthot
YES

• Woah
Reactions: Oxygen

Well, if you’re being genuine and these implants truly ruined your life it would be the most logical/moral conclusion to share as much info as possible to help others avoid the same fate.

I have seen some results of supras that look slightly uncanny, especially at 3/4 angles. I tend to attribute that to an overly masculine design on a mildly hypoplastic face.

I’m doubtful that surgeons would be willing to work with someone without professional knowledge and clinical medical experience. This is even more likely to be the case given the rigorous culture surgical training and surgeons are known to have.

Anyways, I’m interested in RSM’s response.

• +1
Reactions: INB
I have seen some results of supras that look slightly uncanny, especially at 3/4 angles. I tend to attribute that to an overly masculine design on a mildly hypoplastic face..
Do u have those pics by chance?

What does he do if he isn't a med student? Also, you've said too much already, give us the whole story.

What does he do if he isn't a med student? Also, you've said too much already, give us the whole story.
I don’t know anything about him, but I know that medical students do not have time to be traveling the world for weeks at a time. A medical student would get expelled for assisting/planning surgeries in a foreign country with no boards or residency training.

What exactly do you want to know? I am trying to save people from this mistake that cost me everything.

:)

Last edited:
I don’t know anything about him, but I know that medical students do not have time to be traveling the world for weeks at a time. A medical student would get expelled for assisting/planning surgeries in a foreign country with no boards or residency training.

What exactly do you want to know? I am trying to save people from this mistake that cost me everything.
are the scars from the incisions of the supra and browridge implants permanent?

You think the implants are bad or just giants design? And do you have a breakdown of what happened? Do they just look shit? You mentioned nerve damage

What was your case, what kind of implants did you get, who or at least where did you get operated on, what exactly where the complications and did you get clues about how it should have been done if you went to someone else.

are the scars from the incisions of the supra and browridge implants permanent?
Yes, both the scars near the eyebrows and on the eyelids are permanent. I need oculoplastic surgery to get a better scar on my eyelids. The scars between my eyebrows will never go away completely.

This is one of the things I was not informed about, among many. The scars are absolutely visible to someone up close.

If you get the coronal scar, it will become a huge handicap if you go bald. It will look like you had a brain or skull surgery. Not to mention, your entire head goes numb and there is a good chance that’s permanent.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Yes, both the scars near the eyebrows and on the eyelids are permanent. I need oculoplastic surgery to get a better scar on my eyelids. The scars between my eyebrows will never go away completely.

This is one of the things I was not informed about, among many. The scars are absolutely visible to someone up close.

If you get the coronal scar, it will become a huge handicap if you go bald. It will look like you had a brain or skull surgery. Not to mention, your entire head goes numb and there is a good chance that’s permanent.
Pics nigga

You think the implants are bad or just giants design? And do you have a breakdown of what happened? Do they just look shit? You mentioned nerve damage
Both. I told Giant countless times I wanted extra subtle implants.

He ghosted me probably 10 times with calls and design updates and sent the final design to the surgeon like 2 days before I flew there. I was told by the surgeon there was no time left for a revision design. Giant never told me the actual projection numbers until after the surgery. The projection was over double what I told him I was comfortable with.

Beyond that, the actual shape of the implants was so unnatural I had to get them taken out. The infraorbital implant saddle was so dramatic that I legitimately looked asian. I’m white. It looked ridiculous and surgical.

The supraorbital implants also had an entirely unnatural shape and completely skewed my eyebrows. I was basically fed the idea that Giant had all this expertise and knew more than these other stupid designers.

With the nerve damage, my entire face feels different to the touch and my entire scalp and skin area where the implants were is numb. Both my supraorbital and infraorbital nerves were damaged and are hypersensitive. I have referred sensation all over random spots, meaning if I touch one area I only feel it in another. For example, if I touch my glabella on my right side, I feel it on the top of my head only.

I was told the nerves would settle in a few months and the surgery was completely safe on the nerves since there are cutouts for the foramens. This is not true.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
What was your case, what kind of implants did you get, who or at least where did you get operated on, what exactly where the complications and did you get clues about how it should have been done if you went to someone else.
Read the reply I just sent above.

You should not get it done, period. Any ethical surgeon will sway you away from implants like these. I can’t see any way you would avoid damaging yourself forever.

I have significant bone erosion from the implants, so if you remove them, it’s not even close to a complete reversal in terms of soft tissues or your actual bone.

• Woah

He ghosted me probably 10 times with calls and design updates and sent the final design to the surgeon like 2 days before I flew there. I was told by the surgeon there was no time left for a revision design. Giant never told me the actual projection numbers until after the surgery. The projection was over double what I told him I was comfortable with.

Beyond that, the actual shape of the implants was so unnatural I had to get them taken out. The infraorbital implant saddle was so dramatic that I legitimately looked asian. I’m white. It looked ridiculous and surgical.

The supraorbital implants also had an entirely unnatural shape and completely skewed my eyebrows. I was basically fed the idea that Giant had all this expertise and knew more than these other stupid designers.

With the nerve damage, my entire face feels different to the touch and my entire scalp and skin area where the implants were is numb. Both my supraorbital and infraorbital nerves were damaged and are hypersensitive. I have referred sensation all over random spots, meaning if I touch one area I only feel it in another. For example, if I touch my glabella on my right side, I feel it on the top of my head only.

I was told the nerves would settle in a few months and the surgery was completely safe on the nerves since there are cutouts for the foramens. This is not true.
Thanks for providing your perspective. Do you mind saying who the surgeon was?

• +1

Could you maybe post IG DMs or something like that as proof?

• +1

WTF. Ok, how did you get bone erosion tho?

• +1

Thats scary tbh can u show proof u actually got this

• JFL
I’ve been asking him since JULY!!!

Hasn’t cared to help in the slightest bit. All he says is, ‘trust me bro’.
Hes a larping fear mongering faggot! Banish him to mumbai slums now 👊🏿👊🏿👊🏿👊🏿

I’ve been asking him since JULY!!!

Hasn’t cared to help in the slightest bit. All he says is, ‘trust me bro’.
@chip Account of a competitor implant design company tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and SonOfDarkseid
dr Gal from la had some guy on his instagram page have a similar look with just fillers alone. And they last years

• +1
Reactions: ElitexElegance

View attachment 2626192

To this?:
View attachment 2626196

@RealSurgerymax
@thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer
Filler should do if you look like before, and keep in mind that the before is actually how even the after looks, it depends on hydration levels and body fat too, also squinting etc, most models squint and have that focus look, implant is not really necessary unless you have no hood or lack fat up there

View attachment 2626192

To this?:
View attachment 2626196

@RealSurgerymax
@thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer

mrrubix (can't remember his name, find it yourself) had a similar result

• Love it
Here, I found it for you since you :love: my post:

• +1
Here, I found it for you since you :love: my post:

Oh thanks dude. I found his acc alr but i just needed the thread

View attachment 2626192

To this?:
View attachment 2626196

@RealSurgerymax
@thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer
Did u get it I’m thinking of implants aswell