personality is more important than looks. I know tons of good looking guys who dont get girls cuz of their personality

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I despise this phrase so much. People are so dumb, I hate when people say this.

Cuz one the term bad personality implies some moral failing, like being mean, unhygenic, misogynist, or some other type of bad person. This is what people PRETEND to mean when they say bad personality.

IN reality bad personality to women means: awkward, shy, non NT, none of which indicates a moral failing. PPl always wanna beleive others are failures cuz of some moral flaw, its such a cope (obviously unhygenicness will repel ppl of bother genders but thats not the point)

2) Yes obviously if a HTN (what most ppl mean when they say good looking guy they know) is shy, quiet, awkward, and non NT wont get more than the occassional ONS, an short chubby 3 psl guy who is confident, outgoing, charming, and confident, will be relegated to the friend zone by 99% of women, assuming he has no money or status.

Many ppl will try to say "I know tons of ugly guys who pull". These are either betabuxxres, 4/10 guys who fucked one girl one time and wont stop bragging about how hard they slay like @fogdart barber, or an oofydoofy who weaseled his way into an LTR, not a guy who "does well with women" (slays).

Additionally, you can have a "bad personality" (misogynist, rude, dark triad...etc) by normie standards and still slay if you have LMS.

So tried of stupid phrases like the one in the title/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
Over for @Amnesia

It's over anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
You need a good personality for LTRs tho and having a good personality can help in a warm environment, but yeah LMS comes first.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not a word + you are wrong

I despise this phrase so much. People are so dumb, I hate when people say this.

Cuz one the term bad personality implies some moral failing, like being mean, unhygenic, misogynist, or some other type of bad person. This is what people PRETEND to mean when they say bad personality.

IN reality bad personality to women means: awkward, shy, non NT, none of which indicates a moral failing. PPl always wanna beleive others are failures cuz of some moral flaw, its such a cope (obviously unhygenicness will repel ppl of bother genders but thats not the point)

2) Yes obviously if a HTN (what most ppl mean when they say good looking guy they know) is shy, quiet, awkward, and non NT wont get more than the occassional ONS, an short chubby 3 psl guy who is confident, outgoing, charming, and confident, will be relegated to the friend zone by 99% of women, assuming he has no money or status.

Many ppl will try to say "I know tons of ugly guys who pull". These are either betabuxxres, 4/10 guys who fucked one girl one time and wont stop bragging about how hard they slay like @fogdart barber, or an oofydoofy who weaseled his way into an LTR, not a guy who "does well with women" (slays).

Additionally, you can have a "bad personality" (misogynist, rude, dark triad...etc) by normie standards and still slay if you have LMS.

So tried of stupid phrases like the one in the title/
Reported for CLICKBAIT :feelshehe:

That's what I've been saying. The personality trait required to get women is simply "be exciting"

It doesn't matter if you're a criminal, or a CEO. Women simply want excitement.

Women don't give a fuck if you have a "good/nice personality", they don't care if you're caring, or volunteer for charity, or take care of your family. That's all dog shit to them. You just need to show them a good time, be NT, go places, show her new experiences.

Of course you'll have pass the looks requirement first though.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and whiteissuperior
That's what I've been saying. The personality trait required to get women is simply "be exciting"

It doesn't matter if you're a criminal, or a CEO. Women simply want excitement.

Women don't give a fuck if you have a "good/nice personality", they don't care if you're caring, or volunteer for charity, or take care of your family. That's all dog shit to them. You just need to show them a good time, be NT, go places, show her new experiences.

Of course you'll have pass the looks requirement first though.

I don’t want to personalitymaxx tbh. What’s the point in jestermaxxing for some bland becky? Yes you get pussy but I’m not about that life.

And I can’t really marry a woman who demands constant entertainment/excitement it’s a bit low IQ. I’m better off looking for someone who’s lower maintenance and doesn’t demand nonstop jestering.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman