Personality/NT Theory destroyed

theyre all also teenagers

and you dont know if theyre ugly, youre pulling that out your ass to support your worldview

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Chadelite, Joyride and 3 others
If you’re a manlet or ugly you’re not going to meet the looks threshold be a sexual image in a woman’s eyes..

But based on inhibition and personality levels.. a 5.5PSL guy could outslay the fuck out of another 5.5PSL guy, or a 5.7 PSL guy..

It’s not all linear and written in stone..bc they’re made up concepts..

The only conclusion that has been come to, is that looks matter a lot..and very ugly or short guys will be Incel

And that your face is the most important part of your looks

And that white is the most attractive

Everything else really, is up for debate

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Kade and Deleted member 2846
theyre all also teenagers

and you dont know if theyre ugly, youre pulling that out your ass to support your worldview

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Love the new avi by the way brother.
:love::fire:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2846 and PubertyMaxxer
ugh i hope you don’t turn into a mentalcel. you have so much potential being above average at the start of puberty...

ugh i hope you don’t turn into a mentalcel. you have so much potential being above average at the start of puberty...
I'm in late puberty already and look like thsi
IMG 20191225 154956

Also manlet

BRB using a sample size < 100 to prove a point

As if changing your entire personality to be low inhinb NT extrovert is very simple and getting plastic surgery, roids, and leanmaxxing is not changing who you truly are

Every single human has a personality, chicks just seem to favor dark triad ones

point is ur still young and as long as u keep ur collagen and don’t mouth breath you will change a solid amount.
he looks so feminine though, his face is bloated and he has no chin.

it's basically over for this manlet, besides he's also quite retarded for believing that personality has no role in sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
His comment is saying its not simple to change your personality
Maybe i read it wrong
I deduced that he say getting low inhib and NT is very simple (this is not personality change , it's getting healthy mind)

Maybe i read it wrong
I deduced that he say getting low inhib and NT is very simple (this is not personality change , it's getting healthy mind)
As if changing your entire personality to be low inhinb NT extrovert
Sarcasm on his half

And low inhib, NT, and extroverted is personality. Unconfident, weird, shy -> Confident, normal, loud-spoken

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
I wouldn't say he's above average tbqh
No offense to him

I wouldn't say he's above average tbqh
No offense to him
he just turned 16 and he’s def not average for a 16 at his school. most 16 year olds are ugly.

he just turned 16 and he’s def not average for a 16 at his school. most 16 year olds are ugly.
It's impossible to tell until he finishes puberty I suppose but currently I would say he's average. Plenty of 16 years old mog him. My little brother and his friends are all gl at 16-18.