Personality Theory Destroyed

Just be very abusive and disrespectful. The more you kick her down, the higher she has to look up to see you. The bigger gap between you 2, the more attracted she will be (hypergamy).

Sounds too easy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
maybe he's a BBC? A big dick is a great halo

I agree with you but only to a certain extent
He had a dead average dick, self admitted many times how he wish he had a big dick lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and gamma
Sounds too easy
Yeh but most men dont have the balls to talk shit to hot girls without being nervous or something. Most men are anxious to even talk normally.

Otherwise there would be Patrice O'Neals everywhere, but they're incredibly rare.

Also most men are bluepilled on top, to even think this low of women (realistic).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Stingray, HighIQcel and 3 others

The conclusions of studies above is

No evidence that personality plays any role In sexual attraction

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

Being attractive will make you get safer even behaving bad

Sexual attraction=Personality perceived

View attachment 169313

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

These guys are not even chadelites jfl
htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14781, HighIQcel and 2 others
@DatGuyYouLike
these niggas op posted are htn at most
but notice how they have dimorphic features
masc wins again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, mulattomaxxer, mogstar and 2 others
brbraaaahhhh
the rock hello GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7076
jfl so much cope

My 5'6 recessed indian janitor friend fucks all the time and solely because of his personaliry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Stingray, HighIQcel and 3 others

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

View attachment 169313

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

I need to be Chad asap and forget my 26 years of nightmare, I will do surgery for sure, I can't live as a no Chad anymore, even my mental is mogged by my mirror
OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GetShrekt
Yeh but most men dont have the balls to talk shit to hot girls without being nervous or something. Most men are anxious to even talk normally.

Otherwise there would be Patrice O'Neals everywhere, but they're incredibly rare.

Also most men are bluepilled on top, to even think this low of women (realistic).

I think this strategy works with low quality women. If they had daddy issues or abandonment complex they may fall for this.

No women with a bit of self esteem (a lot) stay with someone who traits as they are inferior. Yeah, they wanna be intimidated but by facts, not by words.

To seem strong you have to be not emotional, too bad that when my one itis was angry with me, i did well enough but then her friend said to her that i was uncomfortable to have a fight with her (while she didnt think about it anymore) .. then when she came to talk with me about it I menaged to let it seemed as i was mostly concerned about that SHe was hurted and not cuz i was sad about but ... Goddamnit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and .👽.
I think this strategy works with low quality women. If they had daddy issues or abandonment complex they may fall for this.

No women with a bit of self esteem (a lot) stay with someone who traits as they are inferior. Yeah, they wanna be intimidated but by facts, not by words.

To seem strong you have to be not emotional, too bad that when my one itis was angry with me, i did well enough but then her friend said to her that i was uncomfortable to have a fight with her (while she didnt think about it anymore) .. then when she came to talk with me about it I menaged to let it seemed as i was mostly concerned about that SHe was hurted and not cuz i was sad about but ... Goddamnit
The fact you can verbally amog is her is a fact. They're not empty words if it works and affects her emotion (and its easy af to control girls emotions with only words).

'Daddy issues' 'Abandonment complex' these are bullshit theories made to justify women terrible decisions, but no. This is just female nature and it applies to all of them. Hypergamy is universal across different countries cultures are races, all women have it inside them.

Yeah you have to be cold with girls bro, psychopath personalities are rated as most attractive to women because they have an easier time dominating women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, mogstar and Deleted member 5912
The fact you can verbally amog is her is a fact. They're not empty words if it works and affects her emotion (and its easy af to control girls emotions with only words).

'Daddy issues' 'Abandonment complex' these are bullshit theories made to justify women terrible decisions, but no. This is just female nature and it applies to all of them. Hypergamy is universal across different countries cultures are races, all women have it inside them.

Yeah you have to be cold with girls bro, psychopath personalities are rated as most attractive to women because they have an easier time dominating women.
Can u change or fraud your personality?

I mean fraud to be a low inhib slayer or psycho?

Can u change or fraud your personality?

I mean fraud to be a low inhib slayer or psycho?
You can evolve imo yes, everyday just be a little bit more disrespectful to every women you talk to or see.

Dont go from 0-100, thats impossible. You have to build up to 100 slowly, going +1 more disrespect each day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, mogstar, .👽. and 1 other person
You can evolve imo yes, everyday just be a little bit more disrespectful to every women you talk to or see.

Dont go from 0-100, thats impossible. You have to build up to 100 slowly, going +1 more disrespect each day.
I see. Thx.

What else is attractive to them?
You got any good links where i can read it up

I see. Thx.

What else is attractive to them?
You got any good links where i can read it up
Abundance mindset, so never fear losing a girl. Always feel like you have 50+ other girls begging to suck ur dick even though you dont, act like you do.

Never ever show jealousy, because it makes you look weak or like you dont have other options. Just dont give a single shit about your girl threatening to leave or acting like she will.

No I dont have links to text, I can only suggest videos. Did you watch Black Phillip Show yet, and if you did, which episodes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, BigBoy, mogstar and 3 others
Abundance mindset, so never fear losing a girl. Always feel like you have 50+ other girls begging to suck ur dick even though you dont, act like you do.

Never ever show jealousy, because it makes you look weak or like you dont have other options. Just dont give a single shit about your girl threatening to leave or acting like she will.

No I dont have links to text, I can only suggest videos. Did you watch Black Phillip Show yet, and if you did, which episodes?
i dont believe in being outwardly disrespectful to girls it never worked for me, i had the most success when i was playful, and condescending (but not too much only on superficial matters)

• +1
I really cant see how be disrespectful can be the key. Without looks you'll be seen as a bitter incel.

I agree with this tho.
Don't show yourself as you are too emotional, but as you are always in control.
You have to look like -better if you actually are lol- having the situation under control.

If there's a problem, find the solution. No victimsmhood, no fear etc. At least for dignity lol. But anyway pulling too much the rope it is not the solution

I hanged out with a girl but i didnt like her attitude, like she wasn't trying for sex or a relationship. So at the end of it she said "we are gonna see again, right?", I said "of course" because i was annoyed and i deleted her number once at home. I acted like tough guy but i just heard her never again.. maybe she commented one of my story on insta, but i had a gf that time, so i never had a titsjob from that girl as i was planning lol

I wondering if maybe i have should tried longer but damn my patience was 0, and if in the second date she brings 2 of her friends and her brother (damn he mogs me), i feel like you are playing with me

I really cant see how be disrespectful can be the key. Without looks you'll be seen as a bitter incel.

nothing wrong with being bitter, you won't appear incel though unless your emotional or needy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5912
nothing wrong with being bitter, you won't appear incel though unless your emotional or needy.
Well, i think it Is a bit awkward.

Anyway i have another example. During quarantine i was sexting with a girl, then i cutted it off for other reasons, and one of them is that she had a bf for 2 years, and she was doing those things with me because she said that she didn't know what to think of him because he wasn't show affection, or something like that. So he was acting tough but still cucked.

looks> everything guys. We need an assurance in life

Anyway i have another example. During quarantine i was sexting with a girl, then i cutted it off for other reasons, and one of them is that she had a bf for 2 years, and she was doing those things with me because she said that she didn't know what to think of him because he wasn't show affection, or something like that. So he was acting tough but still cucked.
Lol bro do you believe this? Women lie all their lives to justify their behaviour, guarantee this boyfriend was a simp, no girls cheat on boyfriends who dont care about them. It makes the girl try harder to please him.

Remember, girls call thugmaxxed boyfriends 'sweethearts really, teehee'

And call guys who work hard and provide, but they might be nice guys 'controlling and entitled!!'

Their list of lies is endless. To women, the emotions they feel are the truth, only men have the ability to be objective and see the World accurately.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and HighIQcel
Lol bro do you believe this? Women lie all their lives to justify their behaviour,

Yeah because she shown some screen, ecc.
She didnt wanna leave him, but still ready to cheat.
That she was using it for justify the behaviour is obv true, even because there are not excuse for cheating

Also @DatGuyYouLike , i started to act like this:

But then here on the forum ppl just said that im cringy and other shit, so i tried to make that behaviour lighter, even because im afraid to look like a poor incel that tries with every women and he is full of himself.

probably not but im afraid that the last girl who rejected me did for that

What do u think?

Problem is whats the best middle thing between beeing abusive and showing emotions

Im trying to reflect myself with the last girl i dated, she knew i had other girls on the side (she commented on it a couple Times) so abundance was there, and i didint show emotions, acted like i dont care if she leaves but she was kinda pissed that i dont value her (even tho i did).

i Think you need to show emotions/affection sometimes but how to balance it?

Problem is whats the best middle thing between beeing abusive and showing emotions

Im trying to reflect myself with the last girl i dated, she knew i had other girls on the side (she commented on it a couple Times) so abundance was there, and i didint show emotions, acted like i dont care if she leaves but she was kinda pissed that i dont value her (even tho i did).

i Think you need to show emotions/affection sometimes but how to balance it?
Give her jobs to do, and yeah be sweet sometimes but only as much as she is serving u and no more.

Yeah because she shown some screen, ecc.
She didnt wanna leave him, but still ready to cheat.
That she was using it for justify the behaviour is obv true, even because there are not excuse for cheating
What was in the texts

Also @DatGuyYouLike , i started to act like this:

But then here on the forum ppl just said that im cringy and other shit, so i tried to make that behaviour lighter, even because im afraid to look like a poor incel that tries with every women and he is full of himself.

probably not but im afraid that the last girl who rejected me did for that

What do u think?
No, do be full of urself, but searching validation means ur not full of urself. You need other people to make u feel better.

Act like God (to women, not men).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 5912
Reminder this fat fuck has no issues with women because of his personality, in spite of being 400 lbs

tbh. though. It was not JUST his game. And he did have issues with women (why else he went to Brazil for the hookers/females there, and so on); he just battled all these women like a true warrior..

LMS (Looks, Money, Status)

1. He was in LTR with a (black) single mom. Which is not great, imo.
2. He was relatively famous
3. He was relatively rich, high income and good possesions.
AND, his talking Game and attitude, was next level.

** So for him being a fat fuck, with not so great looks due to fatness..
he had to, and could compensate his lesser looks, with being a big Mogger in: fame, money and massive game.
And he still ended up, with a single mom.

Where to be honest. Going the single mom route, I would only do as a last resort, because of option lacking. Because single mom route, is kinda brutals. Or she must be a Stacy and moggs me alot in looks so I will accept that MASSIVE BAGGAGE. Of heaving to deal, with another dude his child and all that comes with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and HighIQcel
tbh. though. It was not JUST his game.

LMS (Looks, Money, Status)

1. He was in LTR with a (black) single mom. Which is not great, imo.
2. He was relatively famous
3. He was relatively rich, high income and good possesions.
AND, his talking Game and attitude, was next level.

** So for him being a fat fuck, with not so great looks due to fatness..
he had to, and could compensate his lesser looks, with being a big Mogger in: fame, money and massive game.
And he still ended up, with a single mom.

Where to be honest. Going the single mom route, I would only do as a last resort, because of option lacking. Because single mom route, is kinda brutals. Or she must be a Stacy and moggs me alot in looks so I will accept that MASSIVE BAGGAGE. Of heaving to deal, with another dude his child and all that comes with that.
Bro there are pimps ugly like Patrice with young prime women they turned into whores and got rich off them.

Patrice was not the ultra pimp, but he was one of the best at picking a girl up in the beginning stage. To keep a girl you have to be much colder than he was capable, so he used leverage like a single mom dependant on him.

There's an episode his GF comes on, you see him struggle to pimp like he does on new girls. He has a strong start but is weaker in the long run. Doesn't have the coldness to abuse a girl he's known for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bro there are pimps ugly like Patrice with young prime women they turned into whores and got rich off them.
i have no concept of this, as in that i seen it with muh eyes.
because I'm not from USA. In Netherlands, I don't see this.
But I also don't hang in these criminal circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Virgin Just be nice to her bro vs Chad Just rape her, degrade her, spit on her and kill her children theory

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and HighIQcel
Your personality post u said u felt desperate for compliments, people only feel this way when in presence of superiors imo. When u walk past homeless guy u dont care if he compliments you (and if he did it wouldnt matter to you) because u dont feel inferior to him.

Best thing to do is develop a superiority complex over women

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I was concerned if i could look like im desperate
Oh well don't worry u won't, never seek validation from others just act like ur God or something. Ultra high status acting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
What was in the texts
I cant recall, it was 1 year ago. Anyway he really answer to her in a cold way, she was worry about him not send a hearth with the goodnight, etc.

From the screenshot i remember he was actually cold and something like this.

But as @eduardkoopman said there are other reasons why the fat guy had girls

did not read i can guarantee none of these studies take in account the race of the women (black and other subnigger races=degenerate mindless animals) or age. so i dont care.
personality still mogs if ur finding ut perfect little qt wifu

u r beta blackpiller u will never have sex

• JFL
Reactions: recessed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 795
His behaviour started their shit testing. This is stage 1, now if he stays cocky and insults them back, theyre his.
oh, about being less respectful, years ago i said to an acquaintance
of mine, that she smelled bad. She had an hormonal problem, but i didn't know and i was drunk.
She didnt' like it, we had a fight the next day, i stayed on my position but she really hated me for that.
Everything works fine again a couple of month later when i tried a more kind approach.

Also, another example is when i called a girl who ghosted me, a bitch. None of these girls was into me for my personality or being less respectful. lol

There is not a moment that i remember when i acted like a jackass and gained some bitches.. maybe some slaps

oh, about being less respectful, years ago i said to an acquaintance
of mine, that she smelled bad. She had an hormonal problem, but i didn't know and i was drunk.
She didnt' like it, we had a fight the next day, i stayed on my position but she really hated me for that.
Everything works fine again a couple of month later when i tried a more kind approach.

Also, another example is when i called a girl who ghosted me, a bitch. None of these girls was into me for my personality or being less respectful. lol

There is not a moment that i remember when i acted like a jackass and gained some bitches.. maybe some slaps
Once you get them worked up, you have to then switch it up.

'You really got mad about that? Wow I was just playing -name of bitch-.' Say that in a nice tone but that isn't being apologetic, sort of like teasing afterwards. Then the girl calms down, and now her pussy is wet because you controlled her emotions.

Getting them mad is just step 1, but its absolutely necessary. It gives you the leverage to create attraction if you use it right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795 and Deleted member 5912
Once you get them worked up, you have to then switch it up.

'You really got mad about that? Wow I was just playing -name of bitch-.' Say that in a nice tone but that isn't being apologetic, sort of like teasing afterwards. Then the girl calms down, and now her pussy is wet because you controlled her emotions.

Getting them mad is just step 1, but its absolutely necessary. It gives you the leverage to create attraction if you use it right.

that's is what happened with a girl -almost-.
I commented how she was so lean, and she got mad at me. I stayed on my position for then saying "Anyway i can see, you have a good abs, i was just joking around :confused:" , maybe the emoji was too much.
She said she didnt like that kind of joke and so i just said "my b"

The trouble is that i told the thing to our friend in common and she said to the girl that i was worry about the fight, damn her. So the girl contacted me again saying that the thing wasn't that deep and that she laughed knowing about this.
Somehow I managed to pull out that i wasn't concerned about the fighting itself, but if she was ok since to me it seems i touched a nerve. She said she was ok. Pretty good conversation.

the trouble is that i think she's never been interested. She refused anytime our friend in common wanted to do something with the 2 of us. But i must say it happened when she didn't know me at all, with time she did hit me up many times on Ig, and we actually meet each other at one party, we even went there together. But i never could try 'cause i had a gf in that time.
Now it's been a bit since i heard her last time (i have her on my private story on IG), but honestly she's good looking, and since even 4 psl girl rejected me, i don't really have any motivation. Also, it is been said to me that she had flirt, but she hasn't been interested in any relationship in the past.

Sorry for the essay, i did let myself go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
The guys there are ugly tho

Personality and charisma are almost as important as looks in the West. (assuming you're not 2/10 deformed)
Personality matters. It's all about being dark badboy funny teasing personality.
But being nice guy is minus personality.
great thread, whenever someone denies the blackpill just link them here

tbh did u guys notice ? , some of the criminals didnt even look that good , i have a theory that personality matters , but its the wrong personality most people chased

rather than the nice guy girl helper obsessed beta simp , its the dark triad personality thats ideal for girls and if we use that personality it would help for sure

looks matter but personality matters too cause people act like beta simp and call it ideal while women like psychopaths

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and some1h0peless
All the serial bullies I have seen throughout my life weren’t particularly gl, but they were definetly genetically blessed physically/muscular, and they sure as fuck didn’t get a crumb of pussy in middle school and early high school. Perhaps my score is limited but it is what it is.

• +1
I've never seen someone pull of darktriad. On the other hand I have witnessed chads slay that have the mentality that they can fuck a different girl in one week.

During my life I improved my personality a lot mainly due to my job that requires social interaction all the time. I was very low inhibition and nowadays I am able to talk to anyone about anything.

Did it help me on women? NO, it didn’t help me at all. If you are ugly and not rich/not status but have a great personality girls will treat you very well, for sure, they will like you, they will even wave enthusiastically at you if they see you across the street, however when it comes to getting laid and fucking these girls you shouldn’t even try because you will be rejected.

It happened to me many many times: I get to know a girl, she realizes that I can talk about any subject, that I listen to everything she has to say, that I am funny and so on. BUT if she notes I have second intentions and I will want to have sex with her, she starts to avoid me, she stops talking to me and stops treating me very well, like “you crossed the line and I can’t allow you even imagine having sex with me”.

You can’t mention friendzone. But friendzone only exists for guys who are not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and HighIQcel
Nobody ever said you need a “good” as in being a good person. But you need to be socially adjusted and have social status within friend groups and women will see you as more attractive. Happens in every high school and college on earth

^^bullies can do this, criminals can do this, psychopaths can do this etc.
this tbh

Its guys who are popular/have high social status that attract women

and Ive seen many nice guys with gfs, and very often the guy is respected in his friend group and well-liked by others, which matters much more than being dark triad

if anything if you are unlikeable and run dark triad game people will only hate you more

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
During my life I improved my personality a lot mainly due to my job that requires social interaction all the time. I was very low inhibition and nowadays I am able to talk to anyone about anything.

Did it help me on women? NO, it didn’t help me at all. If you are ugly and not rich/not status but have a great personality girls will treat you very well, for sure, they will like you, they will even wave enthusiastically at you if they see you across the street, however when it comes to getting laid and fucking these girls you shouldn’t even try because you will be rejected.

It happened to me many many times: I get to know a girl, she realizes that I can talk about any subject, that I listen to everything she has to say, that I am funny and so on. BUT if she notes I have second intentions and I will want to have sex with her, she starts to avoid me, she stops talking to me and stops treating me very well, like “you crossed the line and I can’t allow you even imagine having sex with me”.

You can’t mention friendzone. But friendzone only exists for guys who are not attractive.
whats your PSL?

and theres no way to objectively say your personality improved unless there is something more objective that happened like others commenting on it/ you becoming more popular & making more friends

View attachment 169313

Insanely based