Phenomaxing, everyone’s options opinion is needed !

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Remaking this thread because it had been ruined by a mentally ill user.

I have been speaking with a dear fellow experienced user on here about my phenomaxing journey.
I am a mix of the arabid and berberid phenotypes:
F872F746 21A5 4026 9425 E97EC6D6A0AD

3DBEBC62 3DBF 41FD ABFC 055E6311BDC9

But i came out looking like this phenotype (Low class/street shitter/Dalit/Nigger):
07347D28 C6CD 4E61 BA00 148F1CFFA4DD

Here is how i look in real life:

65A471DD E434 4DFA 9183 A67261839331

E467BA31 BF1D 48AA ADC2 6E18A9B271F9

54645596 48A9 48CE BC74 22DE51168975

Brutall genetic recombination pill…
Now that being said, this is the pheno i want to be transplanted as:
B35320DB 00BE 4382 B4C7 DED41D58ECA9

The rich arab billionaire high class pheno.

For my phenoplasty, the user suggested these surgeries in order of importance:
-Jaw surgery to fix my progrnathisme and mandibular retrusion
-Rhinoplasty to fix the nigger nose
-Skin lightening for obvious reasons
-Lip reduction if the lips are still nigger-ish afterwards

Before i start my phenomaxing journey, i need everyone’s opinion on this plan.

Thank you very much for your help and Ramadan mubarak to all my fellow muslim brothers !

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, rand anon and 2 others
Yeah bro just change your race

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Yeah bro just change your race
Couldn’t you make a higher effort reply my brother. I’m literally my “race” i just came out looking like a low class nigger. What do you think of this plan ?

Last edited:
Who was that ?
Not going to tag him or even mention him for the purpose of not starting any beef and for keeping this thread strictly about looksmaxing.
What is you opinion on this situation brother ?

Not going to tag him or even mention him for the purpose of not starting any beef and for keeping this thread strictly about looksmaxing.
What is you opinion on this situation brother ?
Idk bro
Pheno can't be changed , it's over

you look nafri imo. i have the arabid phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and FML0908
Idk bro
Pheno can't be changed , it's over
Not surprising. Why are you guys so nihilistic and basement dwelling. Did i say i want to become a north atlantid or a nordic moggee. No i litteraly just want to look like the high class pheno of my race. Thank you for your high effort reply anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, IQcels and 5.5psl
Not surprising. Why are you guys so nihilistic and basement dwelling. Did i say i want to become a north atlantid or a nordic moggee. No i litteraly just want to look like the high class pheno of my race. Thank you for your high effort reply anyway.
Skin whitening, eye colour lightening , rhinoplasty

Last edited:
you look nafri imo. i have the arabid phenotype
Yes i know. Unfortunately i got the low trust nafri pheno who could pass as a nigger. Do you think that the fully arabid one is acheivable with my plan ?

Skin whitening, eye colour whitening, rhinoplasty
See it’s better than a “It’S OvER”. Guys a reminder that this is a looksmaxing forum. Men like me really want to improve!

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, IQcels and 5.5psl
See it’s better than a “It’S OvER”. Guys a reminder that this is a looksmaxing forum. Men like me really want to improve!
I was joking bro lol
Don't take my comments or rather 99% comments here seriously coz most are troll

• +1
Reactions: IQcels and FML0908
Yes i know. Unfortunately i got the low trust nafri pheno who could pass as a nigger. Do you think that the fully arabid one is acheivable with my plan ?
imo you should grow a beard use minox and try skin brightening. i wouldnt resort to any surgerys you dont need them and i am not sure if that would help much

I was joking bro lol
Don't take my comments or rather 99% comments here seriously coz most are troll
Yes of course bro. The thing is i really want to improve and any high effort and high iq input will just literally make my day and give me lifefuel. I’m also so upset seeing men giving up on themselves and start shitposting and trolling. We got this kings !

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes of course bro. The thing is i really want to improve and any high effort and high iq input will just literally make my day and give me lifefuel. I’m also so upset seeing men giving up on themselves and start shitposting start trolling. We can all ascend kings !
Nice to see positivity here
You will surely ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IQcels and FML0908
Remaking this thread because it had been ruined by a mentally ill user.

I have been speaking with a dear fellow experienced user on here about my phenomaxing journey.
I am a mix of the arabid and berberid phenotypes:
F872F746 21A5 4026 9425 E97EC6D6A0AD

3DBEBC62 3DBF 41FD ABFC 055E6311BDC9

But i came out looking like this phenotype (Low class/street shitter/Dalit/Nigger):
07347D28 C6CD 4E61 BA00 148F1CFFA4DD

Here is how i look in real life:

65A471DD E434 4DFA 9183 A67261839331

E467BA31 BF1D 48AA ADC2 6E18A9B271F9

54645596 48A9 48CE BC74 22DE51168975

Brutall genetic recombination pill…
Now that being said, this is the pheno i want to be transplanted as:
B35320DB 00BE 4382 B4C7 DED41D58ECA9

The rich arab billionaire high class pheno.

For my phenoplasty, the user suggested these surgeries in order of importance:
-Jaw surgery to fix my progrnathisme and mandibular retrusion
-Rhinoplasty to fix the nigger nose
-Skin lightening for obvious reasons
-Lip reduction if the lips are still nigger-ish afterwards

Before i start my phenomaxing journey, i need everyone’s opinion on this plan.

Thank you very much for your help and Ramadan mubarak to all my fellow muslim brothers !
Idk why would anyone want to change phenotype when phenotype is cope

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and FML0908
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
you cant. its not how it works

@Ozell Israelite

@Ozell Israelite

Ok Chadlite.
You already look good, if you were even slightly below average you'd get at least a couple of jfl reacts.

You don't need any of these surgeries.

you cant. its not how it works
I have seen a lot of people, especially indians (these motherfuckers are so blackpilled) successfully going from a street shitter phenotype to a indo aryan or something like that. Again I’m literally an arab whom by some fluke look like a fucking nigger. Why don’t you even look at my pictures and tell me what do i need to do to reach or even tangential look like a higher class pheno of my race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels and Deleted member 22829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
I have seen a lot of people, especially indians (these motherfuckers are so blackpilled) successfully going from a street shitter phenotype to a indo aryan or something like that. Again I’m literally an arab whom by some fluke look like a fucking nigger. Why don’t you even look at my pictures and tell me what do i need to do to reach or even tangential look like a higher class pheno of my race.
i have, it wont work LOL
If your are here to shitpost or troll your participation won’t be needed kind man !
@Ozell Israelite Educate him please.

• +1
Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

• +1
Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”
@Ozell Israelite am I speaking facts?

Spider Man Lol GIF

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

at this thread

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels, Michael Myers and Deleted member 22829
@TRUE_CEL these users are trying to sabotage my looksmaxing thread. Please take action bhai.
Why do you want to become arab pheno when you already are ? :feelskek:

• JFL
imo you should grow a beard use minox and try skin brightening. i wouldnt resort to any surgerys you dont need them and i am not sure if that would help much
Yes but i mean what in your opinion is holding me back from that higher class pheno, the one you have akhi.

@TRUE_CEL these users are trying to sabotage my looksmaxing thread. Please take action bhai.
and I havent done anything to ur t hread except for tagging someone who can help you

@Ozell Israelite

Yes but i mean what in your opinion is holding me back from that higher class pheno, the one you have akhi.
nose , lips , hair quality , skin

Why do you want to become arab pheno when you already are ? :feelskek:
Oh now your asking an intresting question.
See even tho I’m literally a sandnigger, a lot of people mistake me for a mutt or a south indian. For women i’m just not their type. I now understood why this happens, because even tho i’m an arab, i have the untouchable nigger phenotype. I’m the only one in my fam that came out looking like this pheno and the user explained to me that berber and arab combination could come as brutal sometimes which is unfortunately my case. My brother, all trolling and shitposting aside, i genuinely want to improve and ascend no matter how much it’ll cost (already took out my mental stability).

Oh now your asking an intresting question.
See even tho I’m literally a sandnigger, a lot of people mistake me for a mutt or a south indian. For women i’m just not their type. I now understood why this happens, because even tho i’m an arab, i have the untouchable nigger phenotype. I’m the only one in my fam that came out looking like this pheno and the user explained to me that berber and arab combination could come as brutal sometimes which is unfortunately my case. My brother, all trolling and shitposting aside, i genuinely want to improve and ascend no matter how much it’ll cost (already took out my mental stability).
i mean, go ahead and try. Make sure to ask @Ozell Israelite more.

• +1
@Ozell Israelite :feelskek:

Don’t tag me in this ugly retarded sandnigger’s thread, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

i have, it wont work LOL

@Ozell Israelite Educate him please.

I already schooled this retard in this thread.

https://looksmax.org/threads/phenomaxing-everyones-opinion-needed.687811/post-10881371

@Ozell Israelite am I speaking

Yes you are speaking facts.

In Musnad Ahmed Ibn Hanbal , Chapter 50 page 488 Authenticated by Sheikh Arnoot

“The Messenger of Allah may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said, And the description of Moses may peace be upon him “And I saw 👉Moses intensely black skinned👈.”

“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah)👈; 👉Ham, whose descendants’ colors are 👉true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl)👈; and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

• Ugh..
Was that @Brazitard bro ?
No, it was @Ozell Israelite... Yes, I may be a retarded shit skin, but have you ever seen me shitposting racebait wall texts or making no sense? Because I don't act that way: I got manners. 🤭

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24507
No, it was @Ozell Israelite... Yes, I may be a retarded shit skin, but have you ever seen me shitposting racebait wall texts or making no sense? Because I don't act that way: I got manners. 🤭
Ignore him, don’t feed the monster. You are not a retarded shitskin, you’re a handsmone nice and kind man. Keep your head up king !

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@FML0908
I doubt that your northern europe phenotype is a failo here in southern western europe where it's plenty of girls craving moroccan dick.
By the way, ethnic rhinoplasty and jaw surgery (provided that you are actually recessed) will play a role in creasing your SMV.
I believe the only thing which could really change your perceived phenotype would be just growing longer hair because all northern africans wear your hairstyle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 24789
@FML0908
I doubt that your northern europe phenotype is a failo here in southern western europe where it's plenty of girls craving moroccan dick.
By the way, ethnic rhinoplasty and jaw surgery (provided that you are actually recessed) will play a role in creasing your SMV.
I believe rhe only thing which could really change your perceived phenotype would be just growing longer hair because all northern africans wear your hairstyle
Ahahahha

I told him word for word all this yesterday

@FML0908 regarde je suis pas le seul à le penser

Et la rhino même pas la peine

Last edited:
  • +1
@FML0908
I believe rhe only thing which could really change your perceived phenotype would be just growing longer hair because all northern africans wear your hairstyle
I’m pretty sure you meant north african.
Well let me bring you another point of view, i beleive that any pheno that could pass as “mutt” or “south indian” is a failo in the europe, yes some girls will crave it but it’s usually the low class ones/whores. In order to attract higher class ones i’ll need a higher class one/caucasoid one. I have maxillary prognathism and a slighty retruded mandible(giving the impression of a recession but my jaw alignment is fine).
Do you think that these tweaks (rhino for a higher nose bridge+fixing the jaw prognathism +skin lightening) will ascend me to a higher class pheno.
Asking you this because you seem like an experienced user.

Ahahahha

I told him word for word all this yesterday

@FML0908 regarde je suis pas le seul à le penser

Et la rhino même pas la peine
Mais enfaite gros je comprends vos point de vue, mais j’aimerais réellement avoir un pheno plus high class. Je te jure que mon pheno en France est très nul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I’m pretty sure you meant north african.
Well let me bring you another point of view, i beleive that any pheno that could pass as “mutt” or “south indian” is a failo in the europe, yes some girls will crave it but it’s usually the low class ones/whores. In order to attract higher class ones i’ll need a higher class one/caucasoid one. I have maxillary prognathism and a slighty retruded mandible(giving the impression of a recession but my jaw alignment is fine).
Do you think that these tweaks (rhino for a higher nose bridge+fixing the jaw prognathism +skin lightening) will ascend me to a higher class pheno.
Asking you this because you seem like an experienced user.

> as regards your maxillary prognathism I have not seen your side profile pictures so I cannot tell much, however I think a jaw surgry which pushes your upper jaw back is not possible, if this is what you desire. Still, ordinary jaw surgeries where upper jaw is shortly moved forward and lower jaw is moved forward, succedd in improving the aesthetic of black men in side profile.

> as regards the ethnic rhinoplasty, this surgery successfully addresses nose aesthetic (the goal of having a straight nose) and the problem of ethnic noses (ethnic nostrils, ethnic nose tip etc). So both your smv improves and your phenotypes changes towards western.

> as regards skin lightening (hydroquinone) it changes your phenotype for obvious reasons

• +1