Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax

whacha ya gunna do about it Berber boy huh?

looks like Fatima gets railed by a BWC :lul::lul::lul:
Shit.... she's getting what all women dream about, getting "RAILED"!

Attachments

• rosija7.png
    rosija7.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17585 and KING REIDYZ
whacha ya gunna do about it Berber boy huh?

looks like Fatima gets railed by a BWC :lul::lul::lul:
open your dm in SHA ALLAH

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
All SLAVIC MEN NEED TO GET WORKING ON ACHIEVING THE DARK BLOND PHENOTYPE LISTED IN THE GUIDE AND FIX THEIR EYE AREA!
Russians are probably the nation with MOST hunter eyes per thousand of population. If anything, the eye areas of slavics are superb. People here just post subhumans :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Russians are probably the nation with MOST hunter eyes per thousand of population. If anything, the eye areas of slavics are superb. People here just post subhumans :feelsrope:
jfl at these copers in this thread. Anyways, cope threas as well. Dn rd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16380
Slavoids come in 2 variants. Ogres or trannies with massive eyes and long midfaces. If only I had that ogre pheno.

Attachments

• ogremaxxing.jpg
    ogremaxxing.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17244

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and KING REIDYZ
Stopped reading at medirerranean included in south asian phenotypes

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
No, you are slavic 7/10.

And now you became an ethnic 3/10.

I told ya, do not TAN that much! :feelsrope:
THATS WHY HE IS THE UGLIEST WHITE GUY EVER

No, you are slavic 7/10.

And now you became an ethnic 3/10.

I told ya, do not TAN that much! :feelsrope:
to be serious ethnic can slay in my shithole country with stupid leftist women who are wet when they see Somali with glovo backpack

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
to be serious ethnic can slay in my shithole country with stupid leftist women who are wet when they see Somali with glovo backpack
In Poland too? WTF :feelsmega:

I thought that BBC was all the rage in Scandicuckian countries :feelsrope:

JFL at these niggers not knowing about JBE.

• JFL

Polish incels are complaining about niggers who can slay all the time. @Anstrum95 as a slavcel should confirm it (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and enchanted_elixir
Polish incels are complaining about niggers who can slay all the time. @Anstrum95 as a slavcel should confirm it (y)
I thought he was a nordcuck.

Attachments

• nordic af.jpg
    nordic af.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17244
Stopped reading at medirerranean included in south asian phenotypes

Shit thread
Shit logic.
Meditteranean phenotype even extends to South Asia. @Salludon is proof.
Read the thread in its entirety next time.

Where do you live?

I thought that BBC was all the rage in Scandicuckian countries
I hear this all the time, even saw a YouTube Video of this Tyrone slaying in a Swedish Club, 5 blonde women cornered him, all smiling and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16380
Shit logic.
Meditteranean phenotype even extends to South Asia. @Salludon is proof.
Read the thread in its entirety next time.
No it doesn't extend to south asia you retard
Only around the MEDITERRANEAN SEA
And Salludon doesn't look med, but iranian/middle easterner

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I hear this all the time, even saw a YouTube Video of this Tyrone slaying in a Swedish Club, 5 blonde women cornered him, all smiling and shit.
I live in Finland, it is not as prevalent here for some reason. Finn girls are very nationalist.

But in Sweden, I think every Swedish blonde thinks it is her honour to pop the cherry of an illegal immigrant :feelshehe:

BTW, if you are LEGALLY in the country, you are not getting shit as an ethnic :feelsrope:

It works only for low-inhib braindead black guys who just grope women without thinking of consequences :feelshehe:

but seems to work... confidence, heh? :feelshehe:

I would even dare say, that Swedistan is the BEST WHITE country for ethnics to slay. Second/third would be the US and russia.

What would u recommend for a med tryna become north atlantid?

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.
good thread but avg middle easterner with nt haircut mogs asian

• +1
good thread but avg middle easterner with nt haircut mogs asian
Depends on the Asian Phenotype though.
Kpop > avg middle easterner with nt haircut
@KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
What would u recommend for a med tryna become north atlantid?
Come on dude :lul: Blue eyes, dark brown or jet black hair, light to moderate tan. I thought this would be more intuitive than that

No it doesn't extend to south asia you retard
Only around the MEDITERRANEAN SEA
And Salludon doesn't look med, but iranian/middle easterner
They asked women about it in this one thread, I don't remember. Most people thought he was Italian or Levantine

I live in Finland, it is not as prevalent here for some reason. Finn girls are very nationalist.

But in Sweden, I think every Swedish blonde thinks it is her honour to pop the cherry of an illegal immigrant :feelshehe:

BTW, if you are LEGALLY in the country, you are not getting shit as an ethnic :feelsrope:

It works only for low-inhib braindead black guys who just grope women without thinking of consequences :feelshehe:

but seems to work... confidence, heh? :feelshehe:

I would even dare say, that Swedistan is the BEST WHITE country for ethnics to slay. Second/third would be the US and russia.
No way, Sweden > US, Russia??? :lul::lul::lul:

Thanks for the quality high effort thread
It looks like an evolution of your exotic maxxing thread.

PHENO

I have a few questions @enchanted_elixir
  1. You seem to imply black men who are not New World or mixed should opt for the gymmaxxed hyper masculine pheno. But what about those who can’t really do that because they have feminine/neotenous features(which is a good amount)?
  2. Also in that case would that mean that jaw > eyes for "FOBs", since you are saying it becomes more about dimorphism(and they are most likely not going to have pronounced supras like Broderick because that’s not a common Sudanid feature, so most dimorphism would be in the lower third) @AscendingHero
  3. Please, define "exotic" clearly because it can mean different things in different contexts. It's hard to understand what you are saying especially when your example is just a black guy with his eyes closed and a looser dyed hairstyle. In your past thread you claimed "FOBs" should not try to be "exotic", exotic meaning racially ambiguous in the context of that past thread, but here it seems to mean something else because you have a separated "mulatto/lightskin" pheno, and I doubt you would need to have two "racially ambiguous" phenos when you can just have one. So what does "exotic" mean here if it doesn't mean racially ambiguouslike in your past thread?
    1. For example this "FOB" doesn't necessarily look like the Sudanid composite you posted, and can dye one part of his hair too. Would that suddenly make him "exotic"?
    2. as @Korea has aptly pointed out before, in your past thread exotic could just be translated to "striking" or "stand out", specifically striking features associated with unique racially ambiguous New World blacks. And "FOBs" can have "striking" or unique features, many deviate from the Sudanid composite you posted(I personally know a lot who do) and can have an "exotic" appearance to Westerners, like this, this, this, this, or this person. Even that delusional Nigerian I posted the other day deviates completely from that composite with his long philtrum despite likely being 90-100% Nigerian. So aren't you just saying "be striking" or "have something that stands out"? Something "FOBs" can have as well depending on genetics? So in the end it just means "be attractive"
also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull
What about Melanesians?
A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously)
"Afro-Asiatic"
Don't use that term if you just mean Horn of Africa, because much of West Africa that you would consider "FOB" is "Afro-Asiatic". There are Hausa people everywhere in West Africa and they have their Zongo towns too.
Even then your "FOB phenotype" is kind of flawed. In my experience West Africans can have very varying looks and Bantu East Africans too sometimes deviate from some of the composites you posted especially depending on the amount of their ancestry that's Bantu, Nilo-Saharan(controversial phylum), or Omotic. It's to the point even the Belgians noted differences in facial features between Tutsis and Hutus.

Last edited:
Composite :
Northbantuidm

Someone who comes from the people who usually have that phenotype
833213 500w

@enchanted_elixir. Now imagine that he is not gymmaxxed. What pheno is Mukasa Kakonge now? He is definitely not Mulatto and I'm not sure if you would consider him exotic(though he has obviously has striking features). Masculine? Maybe, he does have dimorphic features, particularly his chin shape, but he is definitely not as dimorphic as a Hunter or a Beckford and I don't think people would post him as an example of hyper masculine looking black man especially when I see users here compare him to Chico or say he's "black Chico", and Chico does not have an hyper masculine pheno. So I guess that makes him FOB? Wait, is he suddenly unattractive for having that pheno now?
Or is he "exotic". If you say yes then exotic just means striking.

You seem to imply black men who are not New World or mixed should opt for the gymmaxxed hyper masculine pheno. But what about those who can’t really do that because they have feminine/neotenous features(which is a good amount)?
I said ones that have that phenotype. If you're African and New World passing, you can do it definitely.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Also in that case would that mean that jaw > eyes for "FOBs", since you are saying it becomes more about dimorphism(and they are most likely not going to have pronounced supras like Broderick because that’s not a common Sudanid feature, so most dimorphism would be in the lower third)
Possibly, but there are more African Phenotypes than Sudanid. There is also Congolesid and Bantuid as well. It all depends on their specific phenotype. Jaw is a very dimorphic feature though

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
Depends on the Asian Phenotype though.
Kpop > avg middle easterner with nt haircut
@KING REIDYZ
In appeal why not...?
But PSL wise never lol, gooks only mog abos imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky