Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
turkesterone absolutely does NOT increase testosterone thats not how it works it binds to estrigen receptors like if youve said this i doubt everything else youve said
So what could someone take to increase turkesterone.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
you mean testosterone? taking zinc will raise your T levels but doesnt everyone take it already? , and theres also trt that doctors can perscribe you but only if your levels are low you dont need to increase T if its at perfectly healthy levels and having too high T is just as bad as having too little of it
So what could someone take to increase turkesterone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
You need to wear religiously wear sunscreen with high UVA protection and exfoliate skin weekly before even thinking about skin lightening btw. Like legit vampire max, 0 sun should be getting to your skin unprotected by sunscreen, and you need to take vit D supplements regularly. Oral glutathione with high bioavalibility (SALG, Lipo) is by far the easiest way to lighten the skin, it biologically changes your skin tone by increasing pheomelanin, and a higher pheomelanin to eumelanin ratio is what causes skin to be lighter. But it takes a long time to work, results must be maintained, and it will likely only increase your skintone 2-3 shades.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.
Lmao at putting Mariano Di Vaio in the south asian category

• +1
I was happy when you said that castizos mog brits, but then I decided to look at your examples of "castizos" and they don't resemble me at all LMAO

phenotype for dravidians?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.

@enchanted_elixir how can more curries actually look like salludon on terms of bone structure rather than colouring?

My pheno is the worst ever over

Attachments

• 2928527_Capturar.png
    2928527_Capturar.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, enchanted_elixir and Laikyn
Pure cope thread. Nordic mogs dark Europeans to oblivion, Nordic men are the #1 sperm donors in the world. You can't get any respect as a med or an atlantid.

American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and enchanted_elixir
I was happy when you said that castizos mog brits, but then I decided to look at your examples of "castizos" and they don't resemble me at all LMAO
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
@enchanted_elixir how can more curries actually look like salludon on terms of bone structure rather than colouring?
South Asians already have a Casucasiod bone structure. Just make sure your bones are projected, aren't recessed, with low buccal fat.
Outside of that, there isn't much to do there, as far as I know.

• +1
How would you categorize me, if you were to put me in one of the phenotypes you described on your thread? :ogre: I wanna know which phenotypes I mog

You look caztizo mainly white with slight native ameri indian traits if you consider italians white which again depends on which part of europe you live in

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Pure cope thread. Nordic mogs dark Europeans to oblivion, Nordic men are the #1 sperm donors in the world. You can't get any respect as a med or an atlantid.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal
I agree with everything you stated but one thing.
Blonde hair doesn't look good on men so I didn't put it up top.

Plus, not everyone can ascend to Nordic.

How would you categorize me, if you were to put me in one of the phenotypes you described on your thread? :ogre: I wanna know which phenotypes I mog
I don't know what you look like. Plus, all of the phenotypes I showed are the ones that mog for each ethnicity

How are you black pilled on nordic male supermacy but reject nordic female supermacy

You look caztizo mainly white with slight native ameri indian traits if you consider italians white which again depends on which part of europe you live in
Well, but I don't look like the castizos he posted :ogre:
I don't know what you look like. Plus, all of the phenotypes I showed are the ones that mog for each ethnicity

Well, but I don't look like the castizos he posted :ogre:
You still look castizo...ish. You look like you're very white-passing than castizo.

is it bad to take msm if you already have pale skin? I heard its really good when taken with vit c and collagen for skin, but it can make you even more pale

is it bad to take msm if you already have pale skin? I heard its really good when taken with vit c and collagen for skin, but it can make you even more pale
MSM is weak at whitening the skin, not a big worry in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
You make @Xangsane's inquisitiveness go to shame.
I probably know more than everyone itt combined about skin lightening , this is just for the sake of convo

Your kojic acid shills are pathetic

@Bvnny. Has his own pheno

ruins curry morale + it distracts curries from the real looksmaxxes like gym and shit
Bro wtf is my phenotype?
@Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet

Don't think I fit a group here JFL, good thing I guess

@enchanted_elixir how can I make my lips pinker bro?
Been using intimate lightening cream but it's not really doing anything

@enchanted_elixir how can I make my lips pinker bro?
Been using intimate lightening cream but it's not really doing anything
For how long and what ingredients?

Check out my first thread and tell me what I am😬😬

@enchanted_elixir time to claim a part of all ad revenues on this video.
Very clearly inspired by this thread :ROFLMAO: even uses similar terms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir and Ken

I actually liked his content its in a understandable coherent format

• +1
Reactions: Racky
@enchanted_elixir could you make a youtube channel for your content

No way :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
I was thinking about doing that, but I don't know how I'd format it.

If you can give me an idea, that would be great, I am thinking of making animations probably or something.

If you can give me an idea, that would be great, I am thinking of making animations probably or something.

You need to do a guide on those who have up but dont wanna feel like shit essentially could you do a guide that essentially helps kill sexual desire.

You need to do a guide on those who have up but dont wanna feel like shit essentially could you do a guide that essentially helps kill sexual desire.
No clue how to do that yet. I do have a theory that you can megadose this and it could help though:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles