Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax

What’s up with this guy pumping out high-quality threads like a machine… Wtf, I don’t see that often around here…

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky and KING REIDYZ
What’s up with this guy pumping out high-quality threads like a machine… Wtf, I don’t see that often around here…
Best user ever imo

Please, define "exotic" clearly because it can mean different things in different contexts. It's hard to understand what you are saying especially when your example is just a black guy with his eyes closed and a looser dyed hairstyle. In your past thread you claimed "FOBs" should not try to be "exotic", exotic meaning racially ambiguous in the context of that past thread, but here it seems to mean something else because you have a separated "mulatto/lightskin" pheno, and I doubt you would need to have two "racially ambiguous" phenos when you can just have one. So what does "exotic" mean here if it doesn't mean racially ambiguous like in your past thread?
Does this thread help you define "exotic"

It still does mean racially ambiguous, but looking over it, I have chosen poor examples. I should have made the "lightskin/mullato" more mulatto looking. I only really chose that one as he had a very loose hir texture and his hair is different. Nonetheless, if people were to see him, they would say he looks very different from a black guy, especially with his lighter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Boredom, intelligence and drinking enchanted elixir all day is the secret

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
For example this "FOB" doesn't necessarily look like the Sudanid composite you posted, and can dye one part of his hair too. Would that suddenly make him "exotic"?
By definition, yes. But due to western biases, this works better if you're New World. This "exotic" thing is on a spectrum as well.

• +1
as @ /data/avatars/s/16/16760.jpg?1653618249 @Korea has aptly pointed out before, in your past thread exotic could just be translated to "striking" or "stand out", specifically striking features associated with unique racially ambiguous New World blacks. And "FOBs" can have "striking" or unique features, many deviate from the Sudanid composite you posted(I personally know a lot who do) and can have an "exotic" appearance to Westerners, like this, this, this, this, or this person. Even that delusional Nigerian I posted the other day deviates completely from that composite with his long philtrum despite likely being 90-100% Nigerian. So aren't you just saying "be striking" or "have something that stands out"? Something "FOBs" can have as well depending on genetics? So in the end it just means "be attractive"
It literally is all about deviating from the phenotype and having "different features". The examples you posted are "exotic" for sure by definition, but it isn't the West's taste of "exotic" aka. more eurocentric looking exotic. They will still be higher than average on the exotic spectrum for sure though. People will say "You look kind of different as an African" or something of the sort. Striking features are a major plus.

• +1
  • +1
Don't use that term if you just mean Horn of Africa, because much of West Africa that you would consider "FOB" is "Afro-Asiatic". There are Hausa people everywhere in West Africa and they have their Zongo towns too.
Even then your "FOB phenotype" is kind of flawed. In my experience West Africans can have very varying looks and Bantu East Africans too sometimes deviate from some of the composites you posted especially depending on the amount of their ancestry that's Bantu, Nilo-Saharan(controversial phylum), or Omotic. It's to the point even the Belgians noted differences in facial features between Tutsis and Hutus.
  • Some West Africans are Afro-Asiatic but I don't think that is a majority. Hausas are barely Afro-Asiatic genetically but Fulanis, Tuaregs, Somalis, Mauritanians, and Ethiopians are, and even some East Africans look Afro-Asiatic due to Indian and Arab Conquest.
  • We all intuitively know what a "FOB phenotype" looks like, unless you live in like, Europe most/all of the blacks are pure-blooded Africans who recently migrated.

• +1

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.

im going to level with you bro, if you are social, have friends and go out you will know that different ethnicities do mix and people dont always care, yes there are some but being a certain colour wont put you down, I get what you guys mean with stereotypes and how it can put someone off but usually if you are born in a western country you will be born into that culture so you wont have an accent, the same sorts of lifestyles like going out drinking etc, same taste for western music etc etc

im going to level with you bro, if you are social, have friends and go out you will know that different ethnicities do mix and people dont always care, yes there are some but being a certain colour wont put you down, I get what you guys mean with stereotypes and how it can put someone off but usually if you are born in a western country you will be born into that culture so you wont have an accent, the same sorts of lifestyles like going out drinking etc, same taste for western music etc etc
What's the point here, phenotype doesn't matter?

Depends on the Asian Phenotype though.
Kpop > avg middle easterner with nt haircut
@KING REIDYZ
maybe in america but the overall appeal of a good pheno middle eastern guy mogs a kpop asian to death in europe especially in stem heavy cities where there are many asians and everyone is fed up

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
maybe in america but the overall appeal of a good pheno middle eastern guy mogs a kpop asian to death in europe especially in stem heavy cities where there are many asians and everyone is fed up
I live in the United States so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
  • +1
thanks bro what state do you live in? would you recommend moving to texas?
Not doxxing myself, and Texas, Arizona, and Florida are the best places to move.

• +1
  • +1
What if you are Asian with a Mexican pheno?

why there's no darkskin phenotype bro?

darkskin blacks usually do great ,no ?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
@Korea thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Korea

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Black

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

View attachment 1701981

View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

decent thread, race is irrelevant, pheno matters the most, thank you for at least acknowledging that

• +1
decent thread, race is irrelevant, pheno matters the most, thank you for at least acknowledging that
Not necessarily, but phenotype matters at least 5x much more than race.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

• And Much More...

Black

View attachment 1701973

Conclusion​

View attachment 1701981

View attachment 1701982

buddy boyo, if im latino can i ascend or at least larp as mediterranean or middle eastern?

buddy boyo, if im latino can i ascend or at least larp as mediterranean or middle eastern?
Do your best to get a Meditteranean Phenotype, then if you want, LARP as Spanish.

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Thoughts? @alienmaxxer

>koijic acid

>killing melanocyte cells

jfl

depigmenting agents is a term that’s synonymously used alongside “melanin inhibitors” in many research papers giving the illusion that it’s talking about killing melanocytes. I blame the research terminology

The results only mention tyrosinase inhibition however

158DF541 6096 46A0 A003 619A5529C098

9F340AD7 F663 420A 8EAA 645E94BFD7F2

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@Adonis @looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior @Afrikancel

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and AscendingHero
mulatto > exotic maxxer > bbc tyrone yep
reasoning?

Also do you agree or disagree with this ranking yes or no and why? @enchanted_elixir

Define "exotic maxxer" as a black/mixed dude

@enchanted_elixir

reasoning?

Also do you agree or disagree with this ranking yes or no and why? @enchanted_elixir

@enchanted_elixir
least to most ethnic looking simple

• +1
reasoning?

@enchanted_elixir
Yes, I agree but the first two can be hazy depending on attractiveness level.

"Define "exotic maxxer" as a black/mixed dude"

• JFL
good guide overall

rad140 might cause some facial hair growth short term from increased androgenicity but taken solo it will suppress t production
better off just taking a TRT or cruise dose of testosterone (anything from 125-250mg) long term and this will keep your physique more consistently good looking throughout the year rather than having periods of looking better when you run a sarm (or other anabolic) cycle and "off" periods inbetween where you look worse
also lots more can be done for facial hair (minox, dermarolling, castor oil, biotin)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
rad140 might cause some facial hair growth short term from increased androgenicity but taken solo it will suppress t production
better off just taking a TRT or cruise dose of testosterone (anything from 125-250mg) long term and this will keep your physique more consistently good looking throughout the year rather than having periods of looking better when you run a sarm (or other anabolic) cycle and "off" periods inbetween where you look worse
Any SARMS that you know that can be an alternative to TRT?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón