Philtrumcels GTFIH

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
Lip lifts can +1 psl u by improving facial harmony

Any morph u make on Faceapp immediately makes ur philtrum shorter and lips bigger. Do some morphs on Faceapp and u will be atonished by what a small change can do

lip lifts will ascend u greatly if long philtrum

EF2F774A E605 40E1 9649 32F46380B258
5A78D2E1 502E 4CA0 BEF8 16E8DFCC06C6 6DEA4522 0C3A 412C BCA7 2E0347784B45

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and thecel
The scarring tho, as well as nasal base gets stretched down. Not sure if worth the trade-off, unless your philtrum is royally fucked.

• +1
Reactions: yue
The scarring tho, as well as nasal base gets stretched down. Not sure if worth the trade-off, unless your philtrum is royally fucked.
Have yet to see anything that would make it a looksmin operation

I'd send it if I had the $

I'm fine with it, looks kinda autisticly European

Lip lifts will make your lips look feminine and gay because you're not really shortening the philtrum, you're increasing the size of upper lip vermilion. If your upper lip is proportionate to your lower (2:3 ratio) and not thin, it's not an aesthetically pleasing procedure. You'll look uncanny as fuck.

I talked with SurgeryMax and he recommended trying a static sling using fascia lata grafts.

Fascia lata diagram 216x300 1

They remove a bit of this stretchy tissue from your thigh and sew it underneath your skin to the corners of your lips, then suspend it to soft tissue near the temples, which allows your lips to be lifted statically without changing their proportions. It's a reconstructive procedure commonly used in patients with facial palsy (paralyzed facial nerve) but could probably be adapted for aesthetic purposes if you wanted to.

99 P110 i140

FacialNerve MuscleTransfer BA front

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio and NegativeNorwood
Lip lifts will make your lips look feminine and gay because you're not really shortening the philtrum, you're increasing the size of upper lip vermilion. If your upper lip is proportionate to your lower (2:3 ratio) and not thin, it's not an aesthetically pleasing procedure. You'll look uncanny as fuck.

I talked with SurgeryMax and he recommended trying a static sling using fascia lata grafts.

View attachment 1439857

They remove a bit of this stretchy tissue from your thigh and sew it underneath your skin to the corners of your lips, then suspend it to soft tissue near the temples, which allows your lips to be lifted statically without changing their proportions. It's a reconstructive procedure commonly used in patients with facial palsy (paralyzed facial nerve) but could probably be adapted for aesthetic purposes if you wanted to.

View attachment 1439873

View attachment 1439874
Sounds legit