Photoshop me with rhinoplasty and otoplasty

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

I’m 15 y/o pizzaface autist. I think my nose and ears are my worst feature, they are both too big, mostly my nose though. Can you please morph me with a rhinoplasty (less bulbous, no arched nose bridge :feelsmega:) and an otoplasty (although my ears don’t look that bad in this photo). Feel free to add another photo with whatever else you think I should have.

Yes I know these are lighting frauded pls don’t call me out for it.

Just give me the morph and I’ll delete this post.

I’m 18 and you look older than me,
Its over for me.

I’m 18 and you look older than me,
Its over for me.
It’s lighting fraud

If u see me in real life my skull makes me look like I’m 13

It’s lighting fraud

If u see me in real life my skull makes me look like I’m 13

Allright still mog me though,
Acne sucks.
I have had acne since 12 and I still have it.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
How tall are you ?

You look like Benedict Cumberbatch for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and theropeking
Not bad at all.
Just remember to delete acne too

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon
  • +1
Reactions: René Guénon, RedPilledStemcel, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Green similar eyes, proportions, brown hair, similiar face shape, jaw cheekbones and zygomatic arches. Nothing is that similar but all over there is similarity.
Stop projecting your horse face onto other people. We don’t have similar eyes, proportions, hair, zygotes, jaw, or cheekbones. He’s almost a completely different phenotype.

I would like to point out that nobody has morphed me yet jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: theropeking
Stop projecting your horse face onto other people. We don’t have similar eyes, proportions, hair, zygotes, jaw, or cheekbones. He’s almost a completely different phenotype.

? ? ? Not claiming either one of you are horseface, and did you even read what i said? Nothing is to similar but when there are lots of things thats kinda similar to other it creates an all over resemblance.

Also the nose is very similar

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 470
Imagine looking like this and not being able to get a girl. U fulfill the role of the tall white skinny twink that teenage girls want

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Imagine looking like this and not being able to get a girl. U fulfill the role of the tall white skinny twink that teenage girls want
These pics are fruaded I don’t look this good irl (getting there tho)

Short term improvements would be growing out your hair and taking care of your acne. Can we see your nose from the full side view?

no

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
lol what, those are the reasons I thought of initially too twat

He'd get some asian girl but he is INVISIBLE to prime women

• +1
Short term improvements would be growing out your hair and taking care of your acne. Can we see your nose from the full side view?

He'd get some asian girl but he is INVISIBLE to prime women
I’m too pale and skinny for prime women jfl jfl

And my nose is too big

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Your nose is glorious tbh

Do you think I don’t need a rhinoplasty and should instead get a jaw implant to balance it out?

I think we should only judge if you need jaw implants until you've fully naturally looksmaxxed. I.e- Fix your acne and grow out your hair.

I think we should only judge if you need jaw implants until you've fully naturally looksmaxxed. I.e- Fix your acne and grow out your hair.
Ok. What sucks is that both of those take so long... would your recommend me tan and neck max

Ok. What sucks is that both of those take so long... would your recommend me tan and neck max

Tan is not needed your skin colour is fine and neck maxxing always helps so I'd go for it, I reckon it would make your jawline look better from the fronal view. Also gymmaxx if you aren't already

If you're already here at 15 it's over ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome

Makes no sense, I’m still growing so I can looksmax easier than 90% of you

morphed u with a smaller nose

and your eye brows done, +upper eye lid fillers.

and a mouth widening procedure.

also bigger neck

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 773 and jefferson
Do you think I don’t need a rhinoplasty and should instead get a jaw implant to balance it out?

Surgeries are all cope. Convince me if not. Show me one man that became gl after surgery. (Don't post some retarded side profile or 3/4 pics since they are all stupid cope) All that matters is the front.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Zeus
Surgeries are all cope. Convince me if not. Show me one man that ascended. (Don't post some retarded side profile or 3/4 pics since they are all stupid cope) All that matters is the front.
I like you

Surgeries are all cope. Convince me if not. Show me one man that ascended. (Don't post some retarded side profile or 3/4 pics since they are all stupid cope) All that matters is the front.
Are you including custom lefort-3s?

Are you including custom lefort-3s?

Didn't think of that but yes I'd also include that since lefort 3 will only make you look less deformed and not really good-looking.

• +1
Didn't think of that but yes I'd also include that since lefort 3 will only make you look less deformed and not really good-looking.
It moves the zygos forward boyo. That is a big statement.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
It moves the zygos forward boyo. That is a big statement.

Then show me one guy that became legit good-looking after a lefort 3 procedure.

only the front matters

• +1
It is only done of deformed people that never stood a chance in the first place lol. I plan to do it while non-deformed.

No surgeon will perform it for a non-deformed guy tbh. but fortunately we have @Tony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
No surgeon will perform it for a non-deformed guy tbh. but fortunately we have @Tony
There is. jawsurgeryforums had a guy who done it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and theropeking
Stop coping. He is average looking. Teen want this

Attachments

• IMG_2019-01-31_19-33-36.JPG
    IMG_2019-01-31_19-33-36.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2019-02-05_13-13-07.JPG
    IMG_2019-02-05_13-13-07.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2019-03-06_11-30-28.JPG
    IMG_2019-03-06_11-30-28.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2019-02-05_11-50-00.JPG