Physique barely matters anymore. Discuss.

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
It seems like 10 years ago every guy got his social skills from Jonny bravo cartoons and Jersey Shore and thought that if he got ripped he would have girls all over him.

Nowadays it’s clear that barely matters and face is the true decider.

If you are ugly but ripped girls will still be disgusted. (Gymcel)

If you are male model looking but skinny (prettyboxmaxxing) girls will want you.

If you are good looking and ripped you have life on easy mode. (Chadmaxxing)

The only thing is you can’t be fat because it will decrease face aesthetics so fatcels are screwed either way.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
There's currently a massive movement in the West that promoted overweight men as not only healthier, but preferred by women. The "dad bod" phenomenon.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Mexicanboi, Cleftcel and 16 others
There's currently a massive movement in the West that promoted overweight men as not only healthier, but preferred by women. The "dad bod" phenomenon.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, BlackpilledAF, Deleted member 2846 and 8 others
Cope because you’re investing your whole life to changing your face. Body, frame, and height matter.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1862, Stingray and 1 other person
Cope because you’re investing your whole life to changing your face. Body, frame, and height matter.
Exactly most of us are improving face AND body at the same time

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
a muscular version of me would cuck the shit out of current skinny fat me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
(((movement)))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers, CopingCel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Stingray, Luke LLL and 1 other person
girls want tall twinks with pretty anime faces

physique never mattered. they all want to be jordi el nino pollo fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Reoa, Dino Hamciaren and 3 others
It’s a mass movement of people who are coping and don’t want to face reality. The “dad bod” only works when you have money and status. If you’re some run of the mill guy with that type of body, you’ll get no girls.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers, toolateforme and 1 other person
girls want tall twinks with pretty anime faces

physique never mattered. they all want to be jordi el nino pollo fucked.
They al want to jordi El Niño pollo fucked because he has a massive schlong which is emphasised by his stick insect frame and manletism

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Face is always better than muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, TylerDurden, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
We all knew its all about face bones

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
They al want to jordi El Niño pollo fucked because he has a massive schlong which is emphasised by his stick insect frame and manletism
big dick

your statistically average cricket cock isnt shit

girls WANT big dick like guys want big fat booty

tall

she wants to be big dick donkey fucked by tall guys with hands as big as her face

she wants pretty boys because of halo effect and high quality genes

muscles = a 2005 tier cope

the age of the gymcel is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 5393, BigBoy and 5 others
big dick

tall

she wants to be big dick donkey fucked by tall guys with hands as big as her face

@itsOVER alt

big dick

tall

They fashionmaxxed, lightingmaxxed, skinmaxxed, hairmaxxed, and phenotypemaxx

I think gyms would be very useful for legit framecels and neckcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and CopingCel
Does anyone actually think that big muscles will help them get girls though? I've heard so many girls say that roided bodies are disgusting. That being said it's still good to go to the gym for your health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Does anyone actually think that big muscles will help them get girls though? I've heard so many girls say that roided bodies are disgusting. That being said it's still good to go to the gym for your health
That’s why you get a fighter body/natty for a few years body

Physique as hieght and frame (considering you're not a manlet and that you're shoulders arent under your chin) is a bonus, like a cherry on top of the cake.
With face being a cake.
But If I put a cherry on diaherra, it won't become a cake now would it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, SikKunt, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Idgaf i will train till i die

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Physique as hieght and frame (considering you're not a manlet and that you're shoulders arent under your chin) is a bonus, like a cherry on top of the cake.
With face being a cake.
This!
An ugly tall guy is still an ugly guy
An ugly buffed guy is still an ugly guy

In case of muscles it's like that:
3 to 4 PSL face -> Gym can add up to 0.3 PSL points
4 to 7 PSL face -> Gym can add up to 0.7 PSL point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
This!
An ugly tall guy is still an ugly guy
An ugly buffed guy is still an ugly guy

1 to 4 PSL face -> Gym can add up to 0.5 PSL points
4 to 7 PSL face -> Gym can add up to 1 PSL point
Cope. Up to 4 psl it doesn't matter at all. Above 4 psl it can boost your psl by 0.25. Body is small part of attractivness, and the biggest part of body is your frame and musle insertions which you can't change. Getting bigger and ripped is very small increase

Only delusional people would believe that physique doesn’t matter

Muscles(Girth)=Dominant=Leader in group=Chicks wanna fuck you

Stop obsessing on what chicks say they like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and BigBoy
Cope. Up to 4 psl it doesn't matter at all. Above 4 psl it can boost your psl by 0.25. Body is small part of attractivness, and the biggest part of body is your frame and musle insertions which you can't change. Getting bigger and ripped is very small increase
I've thought about it and edited it, PSL 1-2 is instant over.
But it's definitely more then 0.25 PSL, i am talking about the maximum improvement potential!

3 to 4 PSL face -> Gym can add up to 0.3 PSL points
4 to 7 PSL face -> Gym can add up to 0.7 PSL point

main-qimg-61d793a865681f6c3eebe26b3aba4463

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and Deleted member 2846
What if you get 170LBS 12%bf at 6’1 with a good frame and muscle insertions? Surely more than .25.

I've thought about it and edited it, PSL 1-2 is instant over.
But it's definitely more then 0.25 PSL, i am talking about the maximum improvement potential!

main-qimg-61d793a865681f6c3eebe26b3aba4463
Still subhuman. Budy looks good becouse. He has good frame. If you have bad shoulder to waist it's not even worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
With face being a cake.
good analogy tbh

muscled up with good face/height = "omg I love his muscles so much he is so masculine"
muscled up with below average face/height = "eww what a creep he's overcompensating so hard"

etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Germania, oldcell and Pietrosiek
good analogy tbh

muscled up with good face/height = "omg I love his muscles so much he is so masculine"
muscled up with below average face/height = "eww what a creep he's overcompensating so hard"

etc etc
The / should be replaced with + imo

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 470
With face being a cake.
Lifefuel for gymcels. Diarrhea with a cherry on top mogs the shit out of diarrhea without cherry. Life quality obtained.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Bewusst
Lifefuel for gymcels. Diarrhea with a cherry on top mogs the shit out of diarrhea without cherry. Life quality obtained.
My point still stands

why would you want a good body for girls anyway, having presence and respect from other males is better i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
It seems like 10 years ago every guy got his social skills from Jonny bravo cartoons and Jersey Shore and thought that if he got ripped he would have girls all over him.

Nowadays it’s clear that barely matters and face is the true decider.

If you are ugly but ripped girls will still be disgusted. (Gymcel)

If you are male model looking but skinny (prettyboxmaxxing) girls will want you.

If you are good looking and ripped you have life on easy mode. (Chadmaxxing)

The only thing is you can’t be fat because it will decrease face aesthetics so fatcels are screwed either way.
True. Height > Face > Voice > Pheno > Body.

Some guys can get away with more body fat though due to good facial bone structure and overall masculine features. So face comes before low body fat even though they're partly correlated. Being lean is also much more important than being muscular. Muscles are just a bonus if everything else is fine.

That's why I stopped gymmaxing 1 1/2 years ago. I don't care about getting women but once I realized how badly people (men and women) treated me on a daily basis despite having more muscle and strength than the average dude, I knew I had to fix my face. I wasted most of my youth and young adult life obsessing over the gym while not drinking, partying, rarely socializing or anything.

Last edited:

Some guys can get away with more body fat though due to good facial bone structure and overall masculine features. So face comes before low body fat even though they're partly correlated.

That's why I stopped gymmaxing 1 1/2 years ago. I don't care about getting women but once I realized how badly people (men and women) treated me on a daily basis despite having more muscle and strength than the average dude, I knew I had to fix my face. I wasted most of my youth and young adult life obsessing over the gym while not drinking, partying, rarely socializing or anything.

Dude u seemed to have extreme legit points but come one, do u really think height over face?

I was clubbing more than all other guys here combined, and was clubbing with really tall dudes, and all had sub 5 PSL face.
Most of the time, they didnt get a shit. One had very bad acne, second had fucked up teeth. They were incel AF and objectively overall they was like 4.5 PSL.
meawhile PSL+ dudes who were 5"9 were getitng laid every night

Height matters a lot in the sense that under certain height, its one of biggest handicap for a male, uner 5"9 or 5"8 maybe

With gym, bulked muscles are cope, but neck, shoulder width and traps are extreme legit and can add some psl bonus to your face as well

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and Germania
extreme coping ITT

it always comes down to this. natural coping mechanism basically

1. too lazy to work their ass off natty to look good
2. too scared to take steroids

gym is cope if ur too ugly or too short but if ur neither its the best soft-maxx there is. if ur not too ugly or too short and ur not gymcelling either, then ur just plain up retarded. no other way to put it really

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 1551, Kade and 5 others
hahahhaha what the fuck??? what the fuck?????? haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
do u really think height over face?
Yes, I do - at least when the face isn't severely deformed and incel tier looking.
Of course it always comes down to the degree of unattractiveness, so this isn't set in stone ofc.

But from my observations where I live, most women will prefer a 6'3 guy with slightly below average face over a 5'7 dude with well above average face.
I see women - even very short ones - with very tall guys with an ugly/below average face all the time. On the other hand, I don't see women with short/below average in height guys with an attractive face nearly as often.
At least in Germany, where I live.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and oldcell
Yes, I do - at least when the face isn't severely deformed and incel tier looking.
Of course it always comes down to the degree of unattractiveness, so this isn't set in stone ofc.

But from my observations where I live, most women will prefer a 6'3 guy with slightly below average face over a 5'7 dude with well above average face.
I see women - even very short ones - with very tall guys with an ugly/below average face all the time. On the other hand, I don't see women with short/below average in height guys with an attractive face nearly as often.
At least in Germany, where I live.
Then you are living in another Germany then i do

I think gyms would be very useful for legit framecels and neckcels.
But only with roids. I'm trying to gymcell away my skinny frame for years. Nattygymcelling as a frame/musclecell is a meme.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So its like everything a neither black nor white case. If your face is subhuman, you can have a big cock, perfect Zyzz body and a good height/frame but girls wont find you attractive. I personally believe that you should max out everything. If you have a average face you will benefit from gymmaxxing. No doubt. I mean, you are discussing spending thousands of dollars for surgeries but aren't willing to workout constant for 2-3 years to see if that maybe helps? Someone really should start a thread where he is showing his gym celling journey and his progress. Maybe I will start one, I got currently dumped by my gf and I have a 20% body. Cutting currently.
Then you are living in another Germany then i do
Live in Germany too, can confirm that face matters still the most.

going to the gym more then 3 days a week is dumb, it shud be treated as only a hobby, nothing mroe

Sick body game seems more effective online than IRL tbh. Women walk past jacked guys in tanktops as if they dont exist but will go for dyel prettyboys and drug dealers. But ripped guys always get matches.

Some guys can get away with more body fat though due to good facial bone structure and overall masculine features. So face comes before low body fat even though they're partly correlated. Being lean is also much more important than being muscular. Muscles are just a bonus if everything else is fine.

Gigacope putting height over face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and WannaBeA6
Only delusional people would believe that physique doesn’t matter

Muscles(Girth)=Dominant=Leader in group=Chicks wanna fuck you

Stop obsessing on what chicks say they like

Exactly. That's why women are crazy for fighters too. Fighters, muscles, tattoos, criminals background = risk taking = goes back thousands of years ago where these were the guys who killed the village chief and just took shit over. Women know unconsciously these guys can protect their women, are aggressive and just win.

Not having a fucked up face helps of course lol but you don't have to be super gifted with god tier bones. A great body can compensate a lot.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Just a little anecdote.

I was training at a calisthenicspark while my FWB was watching. Then an insanely ripped dude who was probably on roids but still on a level where it could have been believably natural with God tier genes came by and started training shirtless.

She strait told me she would want to get impregnated by that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Cleftcel
Just a little anecdote.

I was training at a calisthenicspark while my FWB was watching. Then an insanely ripped dude who was probably on roids but still on a level where it could have been believably natural with God tier genes came by and started training shirtless.

She strait told me she would want to get impregnated by that guy.

how tall and facially aesthetic was he?

how tall and facially aesthetic was he?

About 6' and slightly above average face. There were lots of other people height/facially equal to him. But his body was damn good. Perfect amount of muscle mass around 10%bf and godlike muscle insertions.