Physique barely matters anymore. Discuss.

Exactly. That's why women are crazy for fighters too. Fighters, muscles, tattoos, criminals background = risk taking = goes back thousands of years ago where these were the guys who killed the village chief and just took shit over. Women know unconsciously these guys can protect their women, are aggressive and just win.

Not having a fucked up face helps of course lol but you don't have to be super gifted with god tier bones. A great body can compensate a lot.
Cope. Woman like fighter but fighter for them heve high prenatal t face. At the same time they like preetyboys especially jb's. Why? Becouse they're as attracted to masculinity as to femininity. Most foids are bi. The best combo is combination of both on face, good skin and hair whitch indicates health and strong immune system. Also a little more feminity is more aproachable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1329
Gym is hard thats why most of the ppl dont do it or half ass it, eating right, sleeping well, having a good routine is hard. Its easier to say that "its cope" and only surgieries will help but its only because you're too lazy to do actually any of the work. Paying for surgeries is easy, theorycrafting trying to build your own equipment for looksmaxxing isnt, the same as gym.
How many of you actually did anything in the last half of year/how long are you around in those kinds of sites? Do anything you can to boost you up and stop with spamming this forum with your idiotic theories.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, tylerhunter97 and gaymidget
Gym is hard thats why most of the ppl dont do it or half ass it, eating right, sleeping well, having a good routine is hard. Its easier to say that "its cope" and only surgieries will help but its only because you're too lazy to do actually any of the work. Paying for surgeries is easy, theorycrafting trying to build your own equipment for looksmaxxing isnt, the same as gym.
How many of you actually did anything in the last half of year/how long are you around in those kinds of sites? Do anything you can to boost you up and stop with spamming this forum with your idiotic theories.
But even after gyceling i would be mogged by preetyboys and feel like big ogre shit

Cope. Woman like fighter but fighter for them heve high prenatal t face. At the same time they like preetyboys especially jb's. Why? Becouse they're as attracted to masculinity as to femininity. Most foids are bi. The best combo is combination of both on face, good skin and hair whitch indicates health and strong immune system. Also a little more feminity is more aproachable
Lifefuel

But even after gyceling i would be mogged by preetyboys and feel like big ogre shit
youre Polish the same as me, you know how it goes. Big=Respect from men and Polish girls actually like muscles
Więc nie pierdol i się weź w garść

Legit

Still subhuman. Budy looks good becouse. He has good frame. If you have bad shoulder to waist it's not even worth it.
you're an actual fucking autist if you think he's still subhuman. He never even was subhuman facially just a normie, now he's gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
youre Polish the same as me, you know how it goes. Big=Respect from men and Polish girls actually like muscles
Więc nie pierdol i się weź w garść
Gdzie ty żyjesz? W szkole średniej twarz>wzrost>sylwetka (frame jest ważniejszy niż masa)
you're an actual fucking autist if you think he's still subhuman. He never even was subhuman facially just a normie, now he's gl.
Normie is subhuman. 6 psl is human
Suifuel for me. I look like nerdy low t ogre

Tbh i also used to think it wasnt important, but I have been getting lots of attention after improving my body.
My face is objectively average, but height+body gives me extreme halo

Tbh i also used to think it wasnt important, but I have been getting lots of attention after improving my body.
My face is objectively average, but height+body gives me extreme halo
Height?

Gdzie ty żyjesz? W szkole średniej twarz>wzrost>sylwetka (frame jest ważniejszy niż masa)

Normie is subhuman. 6 psl is human

Suifuel for me. I look like nerdy low t ogre
22 yr.
Muscle makes you look bigger even with shitty frame, everything matters so saying that anything is x > y so y doesnt play a role is retarded. Im finished with this thread.

22 yr.
Muscle makes you look bigger even with shitty frame, everything matters so saying that anything is x > y so y doesnt play a role is retarded. Im finished with this thread.
Cope. Being big and being aesthetic are 2 diffrent things, being just big won't attract jb's

Idk why you are holding yourself back. Just lift. Some girl will find you attractive if you’re above 4PSL
I'm not above 4psl. Barely 4psl. 3.5 most likely

Well I guess you are a cup is half empty kind of person lol. You are 17 that is why the girls you meet are attracted to pretty boys. 20+ and masculinity wins every time. True attraction can only happen when you are alpha as fuck IRL.

Neck, shoulders. Rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead