Physique update

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Ive been sick for 3 das now so i didnt go to the gym in this days. Just flexing with no pump or filters like the instagram narcy fags just pure raw bodybuilding.
No pump 6'2 103kgs
Off cycle cruising on 250mg test enanthate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, SoundnVision, PsychoDsk and 4 others
@PsychoDsk @itisoverboyos @moreroidsmoredates @humanoidsub7 @the BULL @WishIwasChico @Mr. President

@dragomaxxer @SoundnVision

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Why you no tag me :dafuckfeels:

If you didn’t mention that you use steroids, nobody would ever guess that you’re on them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
Also mirin that physique but why do you look like you're slowly transitioning into an overgrown humanoid pig (maybe bad lighting and nostrils lol also don't take this as me being mean)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Sorry i just tagged gymbros, are u gymbro?
Not anymore, used to gym when I played basketball but literally impossible at my location now so I have been rotting brutally. I don't see sunlight unless I'm leaving home for working or coming back home from it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
If you didn’t mention that you use steroids, nobody would ever guess that you’re on them.
Kinda obvious seen this was me 3 motnhs ago

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, dragomaxxer and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Bro am I in serious need of vitamin D supplements then? I don't have time nor the will to go outside in the winter, and it's been like this for more than a year

blud's too far gone

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and ConfusedBolivian
Bro am I in serious need of vitamin D supplements then? I don't have time nor the will to go outside in the winter, and it's been like this for more than a year
Only way of getting optimal levels of Vitamin d3 is sunbathing or eating raw kidneys

• So Sad
why didnt you tag me also take off ur boxers for better inspection

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and ConfusedBolivian
Over if you have to gymmaxx

You’ll look this small once you cut. BF% way to high

9ed810b27b0d7339af632892084ff9b6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Only way of getting optimal levels of Vitamin d3 is sunbathing or eating raw kidneys
Brutally over for me, no way I can tell my parents to go buy raw kidneys for me to eat because "muh vitamin d3" jfl I'll get sent to a psychiatrist

• So Sad
You look good but it’s a physique that’s readily attainable naturally. Stop taking steroids
Bro i think you dont know how steroids work, ive only done 1 cycle, that means 3 months.
You have idea how much you can change natty in 3 months? Practically just gain 2-3lbs of muscle if you are lucky, i wont become arnold schwarzenegger with 1 cycle jfls, gaining 27kgs in 90 days is no joke and obviously at least 10-15kg were muscle in just 90 days, you are delusional if you think a 6'3 20 year old can can gain 27kgs in 3 months natty bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
You’ll look this small once you cut. BF% way to high

9ed810b27b0d7339af632892084ff9b6.jpg
Hahahaha of course not, this is what happens when i show my physique without a pump and in normal lighting negative iq niggrr start saying that a 6'3 103kgs guy is small 🤦‍♂️

• +1
I can show myself in gym lighting with a pump before eating a carb rich diet and larp "look how big i am" but i just stay transparent and real and niggers hating on me.
You guys deserve the misinformation and larp all the ig influencers rub at ur faces

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and scrunchables
Bro i think you dont know how steroids work, ive only done 1 cycle, that means 3 months.
You have idea how much you can change natty in 3 months? Practically just gain 2-3lbs of muscle if you are lucky, i wont become arnold schwarzenegger with 1 cycle jfls, gaining 27kgs in 90 days is no joke and obviously at least 10-15kg were muscle in just 90 days, you are delusional if you think a 6'3 20 year old can can gain 27kgs in 3 months natty bro wtf
Ahh okay never mind. Didnt know you only started 3 months ago. Do you have photos of starting physique?

You needed a cut 3 months ago. No abs.

Should have used the cycle to leanmaxx
Screenshot 20240223 155419 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20240223 160145 comandroidgallery3d

Yeah i wasted my money on roids, i just gained fat and look like a dyel now.
I shouldve just gained 4 kgs and leanmaxx at my first cycle when my androgen receptors are virgin and at theyre most sensitive. Yeah i wasted money on this bulk i just gained 27kgs of fat

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
  • +1
Ahh okay never mind. Didnt know you only started 3 months ago. Do you have photos of starting physique?
The video i sent to you is when i started, i just gained 27kg from my first cycle and i bench 120kgs for 13 reps on incline bench literally went from untrained to what i showed

-

Last edited:
You’re looking mighty intimidating bro. I expect only good things in your future bro.

• Love it
Tag me next time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and ConfusedBolivian
Photoshop to look less fat :unsure:

View attachment 2770589
Damn i even helped you and gave you tips for ur cycle bcs you were using AI's like a fucking sheep that follows the crowd without knowledge but now u are doing false accusations on me, hope you the worst such an ungrateful fuck

Damn i even helped you and gave you tips for ur cycle bcs you were using AI's like a fucking sheep that follows the crowd without knowledge but now u are doing false accusations on me, hope you the worst such an ungrateful fuck

Not deep bro

Maybe pop an AI yourself to chill

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_201032_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_201032_com.whatsapp.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240210_224235_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_224235_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240204_020004_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204_020004_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240202_213926_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_213926_com.instagram.android.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240120_213114_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120_213114_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 0
Not deep bro

Maybe pop an AI yourself to chill
Hahahha not deep, ai's are more harmful then the actual roids but you dont know shit about medicine nigger kys

That’s how my waist always looked, i will never help you again keep blasting ai and ruin ur health motherfucker

Shit you’re right. My bad.

Just watched the original video back at 0:35

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and buflek
You look good but it’s a physique that’s readily attainable naturally. Stop taking steroids

its attainable naturally but not in the 3 months that he did it, the amount of mass he put on would take 2+ years of good training diet and genetics to achieve naturally, also no point in stopping taking them now if he has already been taking them for a while

overall looking good OP, miring arm size and density, we have somewhat similar structure but yours resembles arnold even more miring

when are you going back on blast and going to cut, you will be slaying hella

Ive been sick for 3 das now so i didnt go to the gym in this days. Just flexing with no pump or filters like the instagram narcy fags just pure raw bodybuilding.
No pump 6'2 103kgs

you're looking big boyo

ogremaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Do you think you’ll have time to cut before summer arrives?

• JFL
I can show myself in gym lighting with a pump before eating a carb rich diet and larp "look how big i am" but i just stay transparent and real and niggers hating on me.
You guys deserve the misinformation and larp all the ig influencers rub at ur faces
True this.
Even with dudes with top tier physiques on bucket fulls of steroids only show pics of themselves in perfect lighting with a pump.
How many pics on the internet exists of David laid topless with no pump in outdoor lighting?

• +1
mirin gd videos

• JFL
No pump 6'2 103kgs

Non schizo badg

dont know what is your reason for gymmaxxing but assuming it's women this is enough

just lean down

trust me ive been up to 125-130 best attention i get low 100s

• JFL
Better to limit gym it will age u

• JFL
Holy shit man chill with the roids and the turbo gymmaxing you're aging too fast

But I assume I can't stop you, mirin physique

• JFL