Picking up girls is so easy it’s not even fun anymore

the things is how many of those girls will you actually meet, most of them just want to "know" they can bang a attractive guy like that or get his attention.
Do you feel better then? Yes for sure he cant get laid with hot girls from tinder, you can relax, everything is okay.
Its funny how people try to cope here.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MikeMew'sBitch
"I am the one verified on here" says the same thing as salludons "yeah a verified one" but the latter is more playful and more fun, where as your response sounds salty.
There is such a huge difference between saying „I’m the verified here“ or „yeah a verified one“. He went with it you went against it.

yeah well why should i be nice to a girl whos retarded enough to accuse a verified person they are a catfish when they themselves arent even verified.

And half this forum tells me I should be more mean or talk down to girls, yet u guys tell me the opposite

just shows this forum has no coherent answer and basically would just shit on WHATEVER i choose to do just cause

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Anchor_Ship, Landorus and 15 others
yeah well why should i be nice to a girl whos retarded enough to accuse a verified person they are a catfish when they themselves arent even verified.

And half this forum tells me I should be more mean or talk down to girls, yet u guys tell me the opposite

just shows this forum has no coherent answer and basically would just shit on WHATEVER i choose to do just cause
Human interaction must be fckin hard for you poor aspie.

and yeah half of this forum is also either virign Indians or 13 year olds. I would rather listened to people who perform like salluson or ooga than theorize monkeys on forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Slayerino, Moggedbyevery1 and 11 others

You should be less inclined to simp, that's it. Guys tell you so because they saw it, when we Chadfish we don't care about them because it's not like we are gonna fuck them, so we treat them as poorly as we can just to prove a point. You are afraid of not fucking so sometimes you tend to simp a little. That's only my 2 cents.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You should be less inclined to simp, that's it. Guys tell you so because they saw it, when we Chadfish we don't care about them because it's not like we are gonna fuck them, so we treat them as poorly as we can just to prove a point. You are afraid of not fucking so sometimes you tend to simp a little. That's only my 2 cents.
where have I ever simped for a girl?

and also being banned from the platform yea, thats a big concern

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
where have I ever simped for a girl?

and also being banned from the platform yea, thats a big concern
Bro i don't remember all your convos but I remember in some instances you acted a little bit simpish. How are you gonna get banned? Just for being less simpish?

just use your brain, why do you listen to people here aboout how to talk lmfao, u do u

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Amnesia
Human interaction must be fckin hard for you poor aspie.

and yeah half of this forum is also either virign Indians or 13 year olds. I would rather listened to people who perform like salluson or ooga than theorize monkeys on forums.
I guess I just assume ppl would have enough self awareness to not give advice when they themselves are virgins or too young to have rtalked to more than 2 women in their whole lives.

I tend to give way too much credit to ppl here i guess

also yeah the amount of indians here is honestly fucking disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Slayerino, Yerico7 and 29 others
This is what a couple days on bumble looks for me. It’s honestly so easy that dating apps now seem boring to me. Every other girl with the same cheesy pick up line. I get so many messages everyday i don’t even reply to the girls who don’t put some effort in. Ig that’s what it feels like to be a foid.

Btw i always ask for their number, never snapchat or instagram because a number is more private and its a better way of knowing if a girl is actually into you or just wasting your time.

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278370View attachment 1278378View attachment 1278382

Left her on read then she messaged again the next day.
View attachment 1278385

View attachment 1278388View attachment 1278400View attachment 1278407View attachment 1278411View attachment 1278380
maybe u should try irl approaching bc its not exactly hard to "slay" on apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
maybe u should try irl approaching bc its not exactly hard to "slay" on apps
I don’t approach girls not in irl or dating apps. Girls tend to get way over their heads when a gl guy approaches them. That’s why i prefer apps like bumble since girls have to approach you first.

4A1B3A26 E53B 4D53 88E5 22582A3DEC0B
ECE5E311 199C 4B44 9AE8 CFAA04634037
7F34DCF0 3051 4DD1 89EF 5520AE60DD4E
A8D6281C F815 45B9 B128 1580E86D16A6
C697DAFB 9327 4764 8D3A A14796519B0A
434B9F31 E905 4C85 B0DD 772482EF70D6
E34C2E05 B7C1 4089 9FB2 AE219FFBCFE6
676C8F31 C988 403F A331 2DC42ED3F0D5
77F0A534 E714 423B ADA4 E5B75810898F
5472BF8A 89A1 434E 9874 E7D8FC812E5A
1CA5FC12 5555 4652 B9CB 87FBAF783FDC
D635232F BC32 4DB7 AF06 C8E488476F17
E4B51E18 01B0 4C68 9C04 F08656CBF99F
8188E078 6F59 4216 929D 32D7DA89351C
49645D7F 29D8 42EE A172 ED4F17C566CC

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Michael Myers, arbaz_khan and 9 others
I don’t approach girls not in irl or dating apps. Girls tend to get way over their heads when a gl guy approaches them. That’s why i prefer apps like bumble since girls have to approach you first. All those messages i previously posted girls approached first.

View attachment 1278651View attachment 1278652View attachment 1278653View attachment 1278654View attachment 1278655View attachment 1278656View attachment 1278657View attachment 1278658View attachment 1278659View attachment 1278660View attachment 1278661View attachment 1278662View attachment 1278663View attachment 1278664View attachment 1278665
fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2816 and 3 others
This is what a couple days on bumble looks for me. It’s honestly so easy that dating apps now seem boring to me. Every other girl with the same cheesy pick up line. I get so many messages everyday i don’t even reply to the girls who don’t put some effort in. Ig that’s what it feels like to be a foid.

Btw i always ask for their number, never snapchat or instagram because a number is more private and its a better way of knowing if a girl is actually into you or just wasting your time.

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278370View attachment 1278378View attachment 1278382

Left her on read then she messaged again the next day.
View attachment 1278385

View attachment 1278388View attachment 1278400View attachment 1278407View attachment 1278411View attachment 1278380
mirin op cheating on his wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, Slayerino, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Up until now all the girls i’ve asked for numbers have given me but i’ve only been here for a couple days. Maybe if i stay on this app longer some girls will air me.

Girls usually don’t ask for number they always ask snapchat/instagram. I can give my sc but I don’t give my insta to girls, that’s only reserved for psl aspies.
whats ur snap sally bro???

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Ask them what ethnicity they think you are

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
One day I’ll also be a 35 year old man with an arraigned wife bragging about my sexual experiences on a forum filled with mentally ill deranged incels

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Slayerino, ChristianChad and 33 others
One day I’ll also be a 35 year old man with an arraigned wife bragging about my sexual experiences on a forum filled with mentally ill deranged incels
Lol at believing that blackpilled men will ever come together when you have Chads flexing their tinder results to incels, literal schadenfreude.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Some men have everything. Yet here I am dying of cancer, homeless, unwanted by everyone on earth, no money, manlet, going blind, etc. I won the shit life lottery.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 8765 and 21 others
Your wife can't satisfy you, my man?? What a shame. Look at that shit @RealLooksmaxxer jfl

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Where is that clip from, originally?
don't know for sure, one time a guy told me it was an autistic kid who get abused by his mother, who was hanging out on PSL forums.
Sad, I hope he go well.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Melo95, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
It's hilarious when women talk about Socrates and Plato as if they have a clue jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, ascension, Yerico7 and 7 others
Your wife can't satisfy you, my man?? What a shame. Look at that shit @RealLooksmaxxer jfl
The girl I've been seeing licked my ass till I came yesterday then asked me to score her performance out of 10 yesterday :feelskek: the one time she tried to pull away I smashed her head into it with my legs and told her she'd get a 2/10 if she pulled away :feelskek: she went back to eagerly licking and stroking :lul::lul:jfl at these cucks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, n0rthface, Chintuck22 and 3 others
O
The girl I've been seeing licked my ass till I came yesterday then asked me to score her performance out of 10 yesterday :feelskek: the one time she tried to pull away I smashed her head into it with my legs and told her she'd get a 2/10 if she pulled away :feelskek: she went back to eagerly licking and stroking :lul::lul:jfl at these cucks

Oh didn't see what this thread was about or who it was made by :feelskek: I just assumed something else :feelskek:

Jfl at faggot op thinking it means anything to get numbers, he doesn't have what it takes to be an actual slayer :feelskek: but I find it HILARIOUS to see that I lived so rent free in his head that he felt the need to make a datijng profile and see how he did :feelskek: that's fucking priceless, I really made him doubt himself

Well guess what Faggudon, anyone can get numbers, as another user said the only REAL IOI is p in v. If she doesn't fuck you after seeing you on person then none of it means shit

@Salludon I literally made a tinder account with 1 pic of my face and 1 pic of my dick outline and got similar results and posted the thread here find it if you want. Also the girls were straight up asking to come over and fuck unlike with you. OLD is indeed easy, prove it to us by actually slaying someone other than that obese nanny wife :lul: but don't forget Allah is watching :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayerino, Anchor_Ship, Michael Myers and 4 others

"giddyup" :lul::lul:

What are you waiting for bro, your queen is waiting.

Mogger thread :chad:. I am impressed you have it this easy, I wish it was this easy for me...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 8765 and 8 others
lol NT pill strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Rainman988, Michael Myers and 4 others
@Amnesia if a girl asks u if you’re a catfish you should say some nt shit like this Instead of throwing aspie tantrums at her.

View attachment 1278491
I'm pleasantly surprised how you learned to properly communicate with girls, knowing how you looked before. Left all the aspie vibes at the doctors office when you get your refill

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Slayerino, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
I'm pleasantly surprised how you learned to properly communicate with girls, knowing how you looked before. Left all the aspie vibes at the doctors office when you get your refill
He has better text game than amnesia ngl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
A lot of copers ITT saying "but its just text, u need fuck to prove ur a slayer". A lot of these dykes sound so thirsty i doubt it would be hard for him to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, MegamindCel, Rainman988 and 8 others
O

Oh didn't see what this thread was about or who it was made by :feelskek: I just assumed something else :feelskek:

Jfl at faggot op thinking it means anything to get numbers, he doesn't have what it takes to be an actual slayer :feelskek: but I find it HILARIOUS to see that I lived so rent free in his head that he felt the need to make a datijng profile and see how he did :feelskek: that's fucking priceless, I really made him doubt himself

Well guess what Faggudon, anyone can get numbers, as another user said the only REAL IOI is p in v. If she doesn't fuck you after seeing you on person then none of it means shit

@Salludon I literally made a tinder account with 1 pic of my face and 1 pic of my dick outline and got similar results and posted the thread here find it if you want. Also the girls were straight up asking to come over and fuck unlike with you. OLD is indeed easy, prove it to us by actually slaying someone other than that obese nanny wife :lul: but don't forget Allah is watching :feelsgood:
The aspie is back to turn another one of threads into 4 pages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Shrek2OnDvD and metagross
It's hilarious when women talk about Socrates and Plato as if they have a clue jfl
I don’t have any clue either i just put their names in my bio to look smart. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Anchor_Ship, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
The aspie is back to turn another one of threads into 4 pages.
In other words you admit I'm 100% right since you didn't deny a single word :feelskek: you really can't slay

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
In other words you admit I'm 100% right since you didn't deny a single word :feelskek: you really can't slay
Wym, he's clearly very GL? He would do really well here online too, for sure

Nice since you're not even that great looking (Chadlite). It's all about having sex appeal more so than just aesthetics I guess. Your texting is really boring, the fact that girls don't ghost you shows it's all about looks. Makes me never want to pursue foids ever again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 19530, Slayerino and 10 others
you swipe on 50 yr olds :cautious:

it makes sense now :lul:
Bumble is full of just makeupmax beckies tbh , thats what most dating apps are for

stacies normally only fuck high status guys with good reputation and money even if theyre not that GL in my observations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 4 others
Lower height to 6' and see if there's a difference. 6'3 is the lowest height that hits significant height halo.
Height matters. Looks alone just don’t cut it for these hoes anymore. This girl asked for my height after i said i just wanna hook up lol.

F6A9906C F6A5 41B5 B9EB BB760F29D7E8
507DCF11 79F5 4E4C A879 0E216A582444

Also contradicting herself in second screenshot.

>As long as you’re taller than me.
>I like them very tall.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers and 11 others
Wym, he's clearly very GL? He would do really well here online too, for sure
I'm counceling 10 different good looking chads on this forum at any given moment who get matches like op but can't slay. It legitimately doesn't mean anything. Irl is all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, LastHopeForNorman, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Bumble is full of just makeupmax beckies tbh , thats what most dating apps are for

stacies normally only fuck high status guys with good reputation and money even if theyre not that GL in my observations
he is cucking himself by swiping on 50 yr grannies though.

Just set age to 18-27 and you get way more matches with better looking and younger women.

Nice since you're not even that great looking (Chadlite). It's all about having sex appeal more so than just aesthetics I guess. Your texting is really boring, the fact that girls don't ghost you shows it's all about looks. Makes me never want to pursue foids ever again.
True

Height matters. Looks alone just don’t cut it for these hoes anymore. This girl asked for my height after i said i just wanna hook up lol.

View attachment 1278897View attachment 1278898

Also contradicting herself in second screenshot.

>As long as you’re taller than me.
>I like them very tall.
Height has always mattered. Your initial responses were definitely heavily influenced by the 6'3 tag. That's why it wasn't a good test for your facial success.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, ShowerMaxxing, metagross and 3 others
I'm counceling 10 different good looking chads on this forum at any given moment who get matches like op but can't slay. It legitimately doesn't mean anything. Irl is all that matters
i mean this is a looks forum and he looks good to me, thats all i can say , i know subhuman NT curries who slay hard asf and really gl girls too ( can pm pics if you dont believe ) but thats besides the point isnt it

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345