Picking up girls is so easy it’s not even fun anymore

i mean this is a looks forum and he looks good to me, thats all i can say , i know subhuman NT curries who slay hard asf and really gl girls too ( can pm pics if you dont believe ) but thats besides the point isnt it
yes it is besides the point i know plenty of ppl of all races that slay girls of all races, my thing is i've told OP this since the day I first saw him post that he can't slay and he's never proven it. and i'm 100% right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Mongrelcel and darkblue
he is cucking himself by swiping on 50 yr grannies though.

Just set age to 18-27 and you get way more matches with better looking and younger women.
he probably can but like amnesia said you dont understand how easily goodlooking girls will get distracted and flake , they legit have thousands of options online within a 2/3hours of downloading the app

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Melo95 and Deleted member 11388
since the day I first saw him post that he can't slay and he's never proven it
He could get girls if he lived in the West...but unfortunately he lives in a taliban country :(
Location cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Toth's thot, AlexAP and 4 others
Where are u doing ur tinder experiments @Salludon ? UK? Maybe u shd try London. I've heard the competition there is tough

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
He could get girls if he lived in the West...but unfortunately he lives in a taliban country :(
Location cel
nah he's a huge support of taliban which means he's a very strict follower of islam, meaning even if he was in the west he'd be 1 girl only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Lmao, gamma and 1 other person
Where are u doing ur tinder experiments @Salludon ? UK? Maybe u shd try London. I've heard the competition there is tough
He’d do well in london

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, darkblue and Squirtle
yes it is besides the point i know plenty of ppl of all races that slay girls of all races, my thing is i've told OP this since the day I first saw him post that he can't slay and he's never proven it. and i'm 100% right
i doubt he sleeps around with women but its cos hes muslim + probably conservative and living in pakistan and also now married, a lot of normies will ofc body count mog him but thats unrelated to his looks

• +1
Reactions: metagross and sandcelmuttcel
what are you talking , its not tough at all:lul:

tough according to people overrating themselves, the same people who say every zoomer is 6'3"

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Ryan, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
what are you talking , its not tough at all:lul:

tough according to people overrating themselves, the same people who say every zoomer is 6'3"
I'm talking about London here not Scotland.

I'm talking about London here not Scotland.
if he was to make bumble here (anywhere in uk), he could arrange to get a diff girl everyday but they wont be that GL

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and gamma
nah he's a huge support of taliban which means he's a very strict follower of islam, meaning even if he was in the west he'd be 1 girl only.
Poor muslims...they have lower lay count than an ugly man in the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 2 others
London has a lot of model agencies tho and population is quite diverse.
Yes

Here are some of the models from London

He's gonna do v well easily unless he's competing with Tyler Maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 11388, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
I'm talking white instagram male models here. There are plenty in London
nigga u know the population of london and how many there are of these people!?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Squirtle
I'm talking white instagram male models here. There are plenty in London
oh my god its so overrated. i legit am going for an induction at my new university for masters in london. shall i show you the average students? these models are actually GL compared to them. and none of them are barely over 6'. having said that i even think salludon larps his height, he deff doesnt look 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, johncruz12345 and Squirtle
oh my god its so overrated. i legit am going for an induction at my new university for masters in london. shall i show you the average students? these models are actually GL compared to them. and none of them are barely over 6'. having said that i even think salludon larps his height, he deff doesnt look 6'3
Sally is 6'1 does look tall btw uses lifts to fraud 6'3-6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Mongrelcel and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 11388, one job away and 2 others
New York.
There’s already a thread on it.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Squirtle
Why? To impress his arranged wife? I don't get it
Do you guys think i just stay in bed 24/7 with my wife? I don’t have any life outside? Height affects all aspects of your everyday life. You’ll get treated and respected better even from other men due to being taller. Everyone should buy lifts even if they are above 6’ feet. Its the easiest and cheapest looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Slayerino, Yerico7 and 18 others
This is what a couple days on bumble looks for me. It’s honestly so easy that dating apps now seem boring to me. Every other girl with the same cheesy pick up line. I get so many messages everyday i don’t even reply to the girls who don’t put some effort in. Ig that’s what it feels like to be a foid.

Btw i always ask for their number, never snapchat or instagram because a number is more private and its a better way of knowing if a girl is actually into you or just wasting your time.

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278370View attachment 1278378View attachment 1278382

Left her on read then she messaged again the next day.
View attachment 1278385

View attachment 1278388View attachment 1278400View attachment 1278407View attachment 1278411View attachment 1278380
7 PSL only

Do you guys think i just stay in bed 24/7 with my wife? I don’t have any life outside? Height affects all aspects of your everyday life. You’ll get treated and respected better even from other men due to being taller. Everyone should buy lifts even if they are above 6’ feet. Its the easiest and cheapest looksmax.
Who should respect your 6ft3 height? The talibans who are coming there? :ROFLMAO:
You talk like without lifts you would be a manlet when you are already 6ft1, this is just PSL autism at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bugeye, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
They just keep on coming.

062B0692 0B9C 48F2 9289 CE63A575DDDA

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gengar and Mateusz74
Do you even fucked hot girls.All I see average girls???
90% of girls on these apps are beckies but i do match with good looking ones too.

ED37C8AB 13EF 41A4 B179 7BD75BADBC4E
0693F159 DC70 4488 AB44 33C5E45CA914

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gengar
hes running them in long island ny usa

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Squirtle
Salludon has unironically a good game
NT mogs Amnesia to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Scarfaced, Aqua and 5 others
Imagine some guy who creates an account on this forum in the future and found a picture of his mom flirting with me in one of these screenshots.
Is 6'1 okay on bumble ???

find this nigga wife and send this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, bugeye, Chaddeus and 8 others
All those thirsty “women” were @Ryan accounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bugeye, TITUS and 9 others
none of it means anything, 80%+ of them would flake on u when u actually setup or tried to set something up definitively. I get this type of attention all the time yet the vast majority never materialize into a real hangout

@cvzvvc
I’m still surprised that we have 2 gigachads on an incel forum it’s hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Gengar, Melo95 and 7 others
i mean this is a looks forum and he looks good to me, thats all i can say , i know subhuman NT curries who slay hard asf and really gl girls too ( can pm pics if you dont believe ) but thats besides the point isnt it
Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and darkblue
I’m still surprised that we have 2 gigachads on an incel forum it’s hilarious
We have more, but they just don't post as much

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Melo95, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
pm

yeah but most of them are low tier becky

nah muslims can marry up to 4 women

Texting like a true chad brah. Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Salludon
Looks Theory ain't dead guys

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and ShowerMaxxing