Picking up girls is so easy it’s not even fun anymore

It's hilarious when women talk about Socrates and Plato as if they have a clue jfl
They probably took an elective on it in 1st yr so think they know everything about nothing

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Salludon and Carolus
Fucking suifuel :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and eduardkoopman
One day I’ll also be a 35 year old man with an arraigned wife bragging about my sexual experiences on a forum filled with mentally ill deranged incels
You won't need an arranged wife Chad

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
You won't need an arranged wife Chad

seeing this reminds me that even if I someday get some interest, it will be just a shadow of what an actual chad gets

why should men below HTN even try?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and Deleted member 245
just fuck until you get an STD theory

View attachment 1278416" bhai why do you mind, it's super easy to pick up girls, just say they are hot and you can fuck them"

View attachment 1278420 " really it's that simple?! thanks man, you're always here for me"
Almost anybody can ascend, some just need help.

I had crooked teeth as a kid but my parents helped me fix it with braces. Today, I have perfectly straight teeth.

I also used to have a type 3 underbite and my parents also helped me fix that, so today, my jaw looks great and my chin is better.

I used to always have the worst hairstyle. Today, I style it with the right product and I am able to get a really good hairstyle.

I still have many things to take care of like: The eczema on some parts of my face, the acne and acne scars on my forehead, and my skinny physique which lacks muscle mass.

Most people who look good didn't start out that way, they had to ascend to that point by working on their looks, it's a long journey but in the end, it's so much worth it and it allows you to stand out because most men neglect their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
seeing this reminds me that even if I someday get some interest, it will be just a shadow of what an actual chad gets

why should men below HTN even try?
Men who are ugly should first looksmax, then try. Looksmaxxing shouldn't take too long if you know what you're doing and you're working towards your looksmaxxing goals every day. Those who procrastinate and those who are misinformed will never ascend.

Unless you're blind, deaf, mute, a dwarf, retarded or severely disfigured (or suffer from another extreme condition), you can ascend.
The only healthy normal young men who have an excuse for being unable to ascend are those who are poor while living in a third world country.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
View attachment 1278416" bhai why do you mind, it's super easy to pick up girls, just say they are hot and you can fuck them"

View attachment 1278420 " really it's that simple?! thanks man, you're always here for me"
I know a guy who looks exactly like the guy in the first picture, except that he is at a higher body fat and he is much more muscular, he has a girlfriend but he is only around 5 foot 9 so he isn't viewed as a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 11604
Unless you're blind, deaf, mute, a dwarf, retarded or severely disfigured (or suffer from another extreme condition), you can ascend.
that's so wrong it's hilarious

btw, when I say below average or average I already men fully looksmaxed
ofc a man has to fully looksmax - but there is a hard limit

"ascension" can happen only in the event of loosing fat and actually being chad underneath

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14781 and randomuser2407
I know a guy who looks exactly like the guy in the first picture, except that he is at a higher body fat and he is much more muscular, he has a girlfriend but he is only around 5 foot 9 so he isn't viewed as a Chad.
damn, who would have known that cox lookalikes are just walking among us

@thinwhiteduke

Isnt it hilarious someone who can barely speak english has better game than @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and AscendingHero
Because you’re probably good looking. I barely even get matches. If I do, it’s an unattractive girl.

Yeah I get some bumble action too but only a few girls a day, a few hot ones a week. I am a social chicken so I don’t ever bone them I just want validation

looks like you got low inhibition. Good formula for having lots of sex and a lot of child support payments

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Salludon
This women are ugly and judging by the conversation old too, try slaying jb's like Amnesia.
Also, are you fucking any of them or just wasting time? Don't you have better things to do?

"I am the one verified on here" says the same thing as salludons "yeah a verified one" but the latter is more playful and more fun, where as your response sounds salty.
Salty and aspie.

Last edited:
yeah well why should i be nice to a girl whos retarded enough to accuse a verified person they are a catfish when they themselves arent even verified.

And half this forum tells me I should be more mean or talk down to girls, yet u guys tell me the opposite

just shows this forum has no coherent answer and basically would just shit on WHATEVER i choose to do just cause
You got to be mean in a playful way, like you don't give a fuck about her attacks, because shes so below you. You can't get defensive when a foid attacks you, you play it down like they are children and send some pun her way.

If a very hot foid cold approached me i would think she's trying to lure me into a kidnap or trying to rob me of a kidney, i guess they must have the same kind of feeling.

The girl I've been seeing licked my ass till I came yesterday then asked me to score her performance out of 10 yesterday :feelskek: the one time she tried to pull away I smashed her head into it with my legs and told her she'd get a 2/10 if she pulled away :feelskek: she went back to eagerly licking and stroking :lul::lul:jfl at these cucks
Getting anything near your ass is faggotry, just for you to know and not brag about it, fagget.

Last edited:
haha good one james

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and AscendingHero
You got to be mean in a playful way, like you don't give a fuck about her attacks, because shes so below you. You can't get defensive when a foid attacks you, you play it down like they are children and send some pun her way.

If a very hot foid cold approached me i would think she's trying to lure me into a kidnap or trying to rob me of a kidney, i guess they must have the same kind of feeling.

Getting anything near your ass is faggotry, just for you to know and not brag about it, fagget.
I agree with everything but making a girl eat your ass is ultimate umiliation and domination.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, TITUS and Elvisandreaa
I agree with everything but making a girl eat your ass is ultimate umiliation and domination.
You can deepthroat her and it's pretty much the same and you don't become technically a faggot. Or just fuck her in the ass.

How do you look like? Post pic

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
This is what a couple days on bumble looks for me. It’s honestly so easy that dating apps now seem boring to me. Every other girl with the same cheesy pick up line. I get so many messages everyday i don’t even reply to the girls who don’t put some effort in. Ig that’s what it feels like to be a foid.

Btw i always ask for their number, never snapchat or instagram because a number is more private and its a better way of knowing if a girl is actually into you or just wasting your time.

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278370View attachment 1278378View attachment 1278382

Left her on read then she messaged again the next day.
View attachment 1278385

View attachment 1278388View attachment 1278400View attachment 1278407View attachment 1278411View attachment 1278380
Easy but don't want any of those chicks tbh

Last edited:
You start like that and end up putting all sort of things up your ass, beware, fagget.
Thats like saying that if you smoke weed you gonna end doing heroin, plus who cares, my life is about my pleasure, imagine not doing something with a woman (or multiple) cause some incel aspie on .org thinks it's gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Anchor_Ship and AlexAP
Thats like saying that if you smoke weed you gonna end doing heroin, plus who cares, my life is about my pleasure, imagine not doing something with a woman (or multiple) cause some incel aspie on .org thinks it's gay
Then why you keep replying, fagget? Go tell all your friends how your gf licks and fingers your ass, or don't worry, she will tell anyways.

Then why you keep replying, fagget? Go tell all your friends how your gf licks and fingers your ass, or don't worry, she will tell anyways.
A man who is confident in his masculinity doesn't care. Homosexuality is being attracted to males. If she tells who cares, what is she going to say? I rimmed his hairy ass? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Yerico7, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
This is what a couple days on bumble looks for me. It’s honestly so easy that dating apps now seem boring to me. Every other girl with the same cheesy pick up line. I get so many messages everyday i don’t even reply to the girls who don’t put some effort in. Ig that’s what it feels like to be a foid.

Btw i always ask for their number, never snapchat or instagram because a number is more private and its a better way of knowing if a girl is actually into you or just wasting your time.

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278385

View attachment 1278388View attachment 1278400View attachment 1278407View attachment 1278411View attachment 1278380
How good looking are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Always fun. Ride the dopamine rush.

• +1
I thought you had a wifey

• +1

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278385

James:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Unless that's your real name JFL:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Also holy JFL at these corny pick up lines, is it that easy on Bumble:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:at least Tinder foids aren't this cringe
Did you fuck the 6'11 foid? Brutal height mog tbh
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Salludon
James:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Unless that's your real name JFL:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Also holy JFL at these corny pick up lines, is it that easy on Bumble:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:at least Tinder foids aren't this cringe
Did you fuck the 6'11 foid? Brutal height mog tbh
@Salludon
she isnt 6 11 probably nd jfl op doesnt live in this location

Last edited:
  • +1
greycel moment @volcelfatcel @Preston @asgoodasitggets @Chadeep :lul::lul:
salludon is subhuman incel tbh
cus he is deathnik

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Salludon and 4 others
girls don't care about looks :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Ryan and Looks234
Truly sad to see a muslim man married to a muslim woman indulge in such low shit to prove himself to .me autists

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, adotsdot and Salludon
Truly sad to see a muslim man married to a muslim woman indulge in such low shit to prove himself to .me autists
I have repented from this degeneracy.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz, Anchor_Ship, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
@Amnesia if a girl asks u if you’re a catfish you should say some nt shit like this Instead of throwing aspie tantrums at her.

View attachment 1278491
I wish I become a chad just to write this bhai. @Salludon do they ask you where are you from? Like you look South Asian but have Christian name.

• +1
i mean this is a looks forum and he looks good to me, thats all i can say , i know subhuman NT curries who slay hard asf and really gl girls too ( can pm pics if you dont believe ) but thats besides the point isnt it
where do u see these subhumans slaying foids of all races?

I wish I become a chad just to write this bhai. @Salludon do they ask you where are you from? Like you look South Asian but have Christian name.
Girls usually can’t tell I’m south Asian so i can larp with a name like that.

Even if they are able to tell you can still use names like that since south asians can be christian too. I know lot of south asian guys named Peter, Philips, Harrison, Daniel etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Anchor_Ship
Girls usually can’t tell I’m south Asian so i can larp with a name like that.

Even if they are able to tell you can still use names like that since south asians can be christian too. I know lot of south asian guys named Peter, Philips, Harrison, Daniel etc
Yeah good for you they don't think you're south Asian. Yes there are lots of Christins from Goa and Kerala parts of india

• +1

View attachment 1278368

View attachment 1278385

Fuck you coon

JFL salludon, teach me how to whitemaxx like you.

Fucking girls and slaying will never not be fun. I've banged 108 and I still want to do it as much as ever. You never get tired of it, imho. Unless you have a weak sex drive for whatever reason.

Maybe if you're Dan Bilzerian level and banging 100+ girls per YEAR then maybe you'd get sick of it, but even then I don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AlexBrown84