Rainman988
Zephir
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2021
- Posts
- 1,921
- Reputation
- 4,969
DO NOT listen to these jesters that tell you that pictures/style doesn't matter for dating apps. "Muh, chad doesn't have to take good photos/wear good clothes."
BRO, YOU ARE NOT A CHAD AND YOU NEVER WILL BE! Focus on what you can actually control.
As an average height black currently in the midwest(arguably the worst place for black smv in the US), I saw a decent increase in matches as well as the quality of matches after I took better pictures and improved me drip. I'm no chad, but I can do 30 matches in a day.
If you don't know what to do, go on Pinterest for pic inspiration.
BRO, YOU ARE NOT A CHAD AND YOU NEVER WILL BE! Focus on what you can actually control.
As an average height black currently in the midwest(arguably the worst place for black smv in the US), I saw a decent increase in matches as well as the quality of matches after I took better pictures and improved me drip. I'm no chad, but I can do 30 matches in a day.
If you don't know what to do, go on Pinterest for pic inspiration.