Pietrosek vs. 5foot8Paki

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
JFL AT THIS FAGGOT @5foot8Paki
GOING TO BERKLEY FOR CS?

YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN DOG. COULDN'T GET ACCEPTED INTO MIT OR STANFORD, RETARD?

COMPARE YOURSELF TO THE HIGH T CHAD PIETROSEK. YOUR TINY, FEMININE 5'8 FRAME WOULD COLLAPSE IF PIETROSEK TOUCHED YOU IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, goat2x, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
BCEA417D F2FC 4EF6 B78D 81005E171AC6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElliotRodgerJr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, ElliotRodgerJr and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
n one touch the polish niggas

• +1
Reactions: yang
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, YoungRichNigga, Effortless and 4 others
He is design to win

• +1
Reactions: yang
Keep crying, Pietrosek looks like a sewer mutant from Futurama, an acne faced meth head look alike, he looks utterly disgusting and is a broke unproductive waste of cubic space and oxygen who is also skinnyfat and socially retarded in every aspect.

Me, however, am 6'1 in shoes, graduating from UC Berkeley in comp sci in 2 years at 20 and making 200k a year after, have a 5.5psl face, and have been laid by 4 diff girls as a teen.

I am also gonna be a high status famous filmmaker with an actress wife before 35.

Disgusting utter subhuman I'd spit on you irl while if you saw me you'd look up for a microsecond with your prey eyes then put your hands in your pockets, look down, and scuttle past like the microscopic parasite you know you are/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, aestheticallypleasin, hebbewem and 1 other person
@Pietrosiek is sleeping rn.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Blitz
Keep crying, Pietrosek looks like a sewer mutant from Futurama, an acne faced meth head look alike, he looks utterly disgusting and is a broke unproductive waste of cubic space and oxygen who is also skinnyfat and socially retarded in every aspect.

Me, however, am 6'1 in shoes, graduating from UC Berkeley in comp sci in 2 years at 20 and making 200k a year after, have a 5.5psl face, and have been laid by 4 diff girls as a teen.

I am also gonna be a high status famous filmmaker with an actress wife before 35.

Disgusting utter subhuman I'd spit on you irl while if you saw me you'd look up for a microsecond with your prey eyes then put your hands in your pockets, look down, and scuttle past like the microscopic parasite you know you are/
:feelsohh:

If you’re in CS, why go to Berkeley when there’s Caltech tbh.

It’s like an Econ major going to Oxford instead of the London School of Economics.

• +1
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 2846
Mfw i only applied to subhuman state colleges
giphy.gif

This paki shitstain is legit so boring and annoying he's already on ignore

If you’re in CS, why go to Berkeley when there’s Caltech tbh.

It’s like an Econ major going to Oxford instead of the London School of Economics.
Caltech is really hard to get into, esp from community college. If you maintain a 4.0 in cc youre pretty much garuntueed admission into Berkeley.

Its good for CS

Caltech is really hard to get into, esp from community college. If you maintain a 4.0 in cc youre pretty much garuntueed admission into Berkeley.

Its good for CS
It was a joke to bust his balls vro

Its good for CS
dude literally failed his math class in CC so he definitely doesn’t have anything near a 4.0

dude literally failed his math class in CC so he definitely doesn’t have anything near a 4.0
my gpa is 3.8 rn and my pell grant got raised to 6k keep crying you retard I saw your ugly ass face and you post more than undisputed

mogged

Yea for sure. You cant get into berkeley with an F in especially CC unless you have a really good excuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yea for sure. You cant get into berkeley with an F in especially CC unless you have a really good excuse.
he’s a high iq film director. i’m sure he can find something

• JFL
Reactions: yang and BigBoy

Holy shit? 3.8?

You are legitimately retarded.

Not going to lie, I kind of feel bad for you.

First, you hate yourself (and your body) so much that you need to fraud your height?
Second, your mind is so fucked up that you need to larp about getting laid?
My nigga, the only PSL you are above average at is Penis Sucking Level.

If I saw in real life, I wouldn't even bother looking at you. It'd hurt my neck too much, you subhuman dog.

You dare call me a subhuman? I used to bully insecure little faggots like you in elementary school. You are a waste of space, oxygen, and my time, you disgusting shitskin Paki. Isn't your country half inbred too? Maybe you will find an arranged marriage there, though I doubt any father will marry their daughter off to your manlet ass.

Your son will grow up with an insecure, self-hating father. They will NEVER respect you, simply because of your height.
All they will see is a 5'8 self hating faggot, who wears lifts and heightfrauds simply to boost his pathetic ego.

I mog you academically too, by the way.

I finished Calc 2 last year, self-studied Calc 3, Differential Equations and Linear Algebra, and now take Real Analysis. All while maintaining a healthy social life and partying.

Honestly, you should just rope. You have no friends, your mother hates you because you are a manlet, and your annoying LARPing is doing more harm to you than it does to us.

Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Holy shit? 3.8?

You are legitimately retarded.

Not going to lie, I kind of feel bad for you.

First, you hate yourself (and your body) so much that you need to fraud your height?
Second, your mind is so fucked up that you need to larp about getting laid?
My nigga, the only PSL you are above average at is Penis Sucking Level.

If I saw in real life, I wouldn't even bother looking at you. It'd hurt my neck too much, you subhuman dog.

You dare call me a subhuman? I used to bully insecure little faggots like you in elementary school. You are a waste of space, oxygen, and my time, you disgusting shitskin Paki. Isn't your country half inbred too? Maybe you will find an arranged marriage there, though I doubt any father will marry their daughter off to your manlet ass.

Your son will grow up with an insecure, self-hating father. They will NEVER respect you, simply because of your height.
All they will see is a 5'8 self hating faggot, who wears lifts and heightfrauds simply to boost his pathetic ego.

I mog you academically too, by the way.

I finished Calc 2 last year, self-studied Calc 3, Differential Equations and Linear Algebra, and now take Real Analysis. All while maintaining a healthy social life and partying.

Honestly, you should just rope. You have no friends, your mother hates you because you are a manlet, and your annoying LARPing is doing more harm to you than it does to us.

View attachment 260691View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691 View attachment 260691
not a single word brah time is money youll learn one day
he’s a high iq film director. i’m sure he can find something
it's calling dropping a class you autists.

if you actually went to college instead of posting 80 times a day on an obscure incel site that is 90% common sense you'd know.

jflll

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
bragging on an incel forum imagine

I see I am indeed low iq

He isnt going to Berkeley lol. He expects us to believe his larps.
The community colleges here have a program which give you automatic acceptance into uc Berkeley

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy