Pineapple is beautiful

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I never had pineapple until this week. Ate it and it was so juicy and sweet and mogger. It was like eating a cold juicy popsicle, only better. I just couldn’t get enough. I went to the store and got 2 more pineapples and ate them all. So juicy and amazing

Sometimes I’d put a piece of pineapppe in my mouth and then drink water so it feels like I’m drinking fruit juice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, vermillioncorefan, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
Also pineapple looks amazing. It’s a beatutful color, it got spikes on its head…yellowish greenish color. Who made it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Yea among the greatest fruits but nothing beats good quality strawberry or oranges.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Yea among the greatest fruits but nothing beats good quality strawberry or oranges.
Both good choices. But peeling oranges takes too long. I like a good ol fashioned Banana

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Both good choices. But peeling oranges takes too long. I like a good ol fashioned Banana
i like drinking banana shakes but not eating it. kiwi is also an underrated fruit, it is bitter but the trick is to combine it w just a bit of black currant ice cream and add the kiwi juice and a bit of milk and cardamom then drink it. It tastes like heaven , literally nothing in this world comes close

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
It's full of needles man fuck that shit. Only benefit is it makes cum taste better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
Give me pineapples and oranges and I don't need water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Vermilioncore, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
i like drinking banana shakes but not eating it. kiwi is also an underrated fruit, it is bitter but the trick is to combine it w just a bit of black currant ice cream and add the kiwi juice and a bit of milk and cardamom then drink it. It tastes like heaven , literally nothing in this world comes close
I love kiwi. I gotta try that method

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
I never had pineapple until this week. Ate it and it was so juicy and sweet and mogger. It was like eating a cold juicy popsicle, only better. I just couldn’t get enough. I went to the store and got 2 more pineapples and ate them all. So juicy and amazing

Sometimes I’d put a piece of pineapppe in my mouth and then drink water so it feels like I’m drinking fruit juice
bro never had pineapple jfl:feelskek:now u see why i wanted thatshit
mix pineapple juice and some other sweet mixer i use grenadine and then pineapple 99 and it’s rly good

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bro never had pineapple jfl:feelskek:now u see why i wanted thatshit
mix pineapple juice and some other sweet mixer i use carnadine and then pineapple 99 and it’s rly good
Sounds super duper tasty :)

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan Why you "JFL" me you faggots, i bet you think drinking filtered sewage water is healthy. Drink raw milk, eat fruit and you never drink water ever agin.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
Nah it don’t got needles broski
Some are non-responders but it do be having that in essence
AA1bGTVj

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
t.
E87BA6C2 0991 4FD5 ADC6 D0F4EC12EEF0
:feelskek:dry ahh niggadrink some lotion
@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan Why you "JFL" me you faggots, i bet you think drinking filtered sewage water is healthy. Drink raw milk, eat fruit and you never drink water ever agin.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I havnt drank water in 2 months
Good, sewage water is useless anyway.

If you can get your hands on raw milk, blood, coconut milk, fruit juices, you don't need garbage water.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

If you can get your hands on raw milk, blood, coconut milk, fruit juices, you don't need garbage water.
i drink 4/5 litres of raw milk a day, water is for slaves, water in nature was full of minerals and tasted good, this modern sewage water tastes like shit lol

• JFL

4084825 IMG20240421145231

• Woah