Pisslam is globalist religion

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
Muh Sharia Muh curry men can take MENA women fuck off niggers fuck that shitty globalist race mixing supporter shitskin religion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, Samsepioler, Hardrada and 14 others
Muh Sharia Muh curry men can take MENA women fuck off niggers fuck that shitty globalist race mixing supporter shitskin religion.
It's dysgenic af too. Cousin marriage, arranged marriages etc. That's why all mudslimes are ugly af.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, Navnith, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
It's dysgenic af too. Cousin marriage, arranged marriages etc. That's why all mudslimes are ugly af.
All muslims are shitskin.If you are not shitskin there is no reason to be a mudslim.Mudslimes are more globalist and liberal than average american libtards.Even niggas pass as human in pisslam what kind of shitty religion is that

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBoy, try2beme, JohnBaza and 2 others
All muslims are shitskin.If you are not shitskin there is no reason to be a mudslim.Mudslimes are more globalist and liberal than average american libtards.Even niggas pass as human in pisslam what kind of shitty religion is that
There are european muslims in SE Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, try2beme, Deleted member 58230 and 2 others
@kebab seething jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
There are european muslims in SE Europe.
Yea they are cucked so bad and this is the result
GF-yEJWXsAAN_8F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, deadmanwalking, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
if I was a shitskin youd be a shitskin too knk.

liberal :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Says the kemalist dog.

I am not kemalist you shitskin orospu çocuğu seni.I hate all things which is associated with Globalism including Secularism,Islam and even Kemalism.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBoy, Navnith, Lynxress and 8 others
Service your god damn sisters to arabs and curries you pathetic cuck
JFL im not saying I want to do that. Im just saying that you are both bitter shitskin incels thas it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
Pisslam reeks

@kebab seething jfl
@kebab why do some turkish niggas like this guy think they are descendants of genghis khan and white at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, TeencelStockBroker and kebab
@kebab why do some turkish niggas like this guy think they are descendants of genghis khan and white at the same time
Self-hate

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Like the old saying … Muslims and Jews bad news

Many arabs used to be white/med (before islam, during golden age) but they kept getting fucked by curries and turned shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 18522, DildoFaggins and 2 others
Self-hate
most turkish people I meet are good people nontheless and dont share the same vieuws as this guy. Probably because most dutch turks are erdogan supporters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and kebab
Curry spotted

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I am not kemalist you shitskin orospu çocuğu seni.I hate all things which is associated with Globalism including Secularism,Islam and even Kemalism.
The only choices you have if you're a Turk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, lightskinbengali and coisbhai
most turkish people I meet are good people nontheless and dont share the same vieuws as this guy. Probably because most dutch turks are erdogan supporters
Meh. These guys are probably not bad people IRL. Internet makes niggas say things they wouldnt normally say. Turks that live outside of Turkiye are not actually witnessing the consequences of Erdogans government and they are blinded by his Religious views. Hes a bad president regardless of his spirituality.

• +1
i'm literally mixed white and turk jfl

Its funny how Muslims living in the West (curries in UK, Arabs in Netherlands/France and Turks in Germany) are way more Islamic than their secularising societies back in their home country.

The hadith that Islam the "sun shall rise from the west" grows truer day by day. Saudi Arabia is liberalising faster than that kuffarturk turned Turkey liberal.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and kebab
I don't think i am descendant of genghis khan and whites.I am almost fully caucasian but that is also true ancient göktürks were mixed race of white and mongoloid.
Kit Number: M853162
Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Siberian 26.19
2 Baltic 24.21
3 North_Atlantic 23.48
4 West_Asian 17.10
5 East_Asian 5.22
6 Sub-Saharan 3.81

1 50% Hakas +50% North_German @ 12.850308

But anyway you know shit about genetics

• +1
Reactions: Baban
Its funny how Muslims living in the West (curries in UK, Arabs in Netherlands/France and Turks in Germany) are way more Islamic than their secularising societies back in their home country.

The hadith that Islam the "sun shall rise from the west" grows truer day by day. Saudi Arabia is liberalising faster than that kuffarturk turned Turkey liberal.
delusional. here's another end time prophecy that describes how we conquered constantinople jfl

When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" and the second side would also fall, and they would say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves when a noise would be heard saying: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and go back. https://sunnah.com/muslim:2920a

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, MaghrebGator, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, Deleted member 18522 and MaghrebGator
Fucking curries and that shitskin anatolian destroyed my thread

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Baban
delusional. here's another end time prophecy that describes how we conquered constantinople jfl
There is a prophecy that Constantinople will also fall towards end of times dumbfuck which is DISTINCT to the one that says it will be conquered - as it has been.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it falls again, given how much Turkish girls are whoring out to Greek and Korean LTNs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and kebab
It’s unfortunate but the west especially Europe scrapes by staving off population collapse by importing muslims and Indians to sustain their decrepit population age pyramid

ur literally arab. turks conquered constantinople.
Im not arab bro where tf did that come from. Im saying ur not part of the team because ur a faggot that hates on islam. Ottoman chads that conquered constantinople were all Muslim and not secular dogs like yourself.

Faggot bashes them but wants to take part in their victory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab
There is a prophecy that Constantinople will also fall towards end of times dumbfuck which is DISTINCT to the one that says it will be conquered - as it has been.
My thread about proof for Islam will include several prophecies with context added Insha Allah. There is one about conquest of cities that is plain amazing given the context in which it was given.

Also message to OP. Dumbass yeah, Islam is a worldly religion that aims to be spread to the world.

The prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said this when the arabs were no more than a bunch of lost bedouins, amazing that it got fulfilled and everyone knows about Islam

Tamim al-Dari reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house or residence but that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam, and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and kebab

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it falls again, given how much Turkish girls are whoring out to Greek and Korean LTNs.
yes nigger people will use arrows to conquer it IN THE FUTURE right?? and what about the part where it says the walls (which is an ancient defense strategy) will fall with people saying lailahaillallah jfl? i'm sure ur mind is coping now by thinking hmmm there'll be ww3, omg that einstein quote about sticks and stones MUHAMMAD WAS RIGHT. jfl.
When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and one side of it would fall.

Im not arab bro where tf did that come from. Im saying ur not part of the team because ur a faggot that hates on islam. Ottoman chads that conquered constantinople were all Muslim and not secular dogs like yourself.

Faggot bashes them but wants to take part in their victory.
our glory as a race didn't start with islam and won't end with it. we were chads and conquerors before islam. none of it was done in the name of it either.

arabs are dark / can be dark especially back then

islam discourages race mixing / encourages to marry in your own culture

only liberal „muslims“ say sum shit like u described
Hell No.Marrying with niggas and curries are okey in Islam and that makes it a globalist cuck religion if you are not curry or nigga

ur literally arab. turks conquered constantinople.
Turks saying Arab this and arb this is fucking low IQ. I have no respect for modern Arabs - apart from first three generation of mogger Arabs from 700s and early 800s.

They did fuck all after that. The only other Arabs who were mogger were Berber, whose proximity to Arab people is questionable. Persians also built the religion with their IQ and the ironic thing is you're literally QUOTING Persian chroniclers. Turks were mogger defenders of the Islamic faith whether you like it or not. South Asians and SEAS also played their part.

Fuck you Islam = Arab.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
A real pajeet ,He looks like curry looking turks you posted in here
3958696 IMG 0163

Yeah thats definitely me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Curry here ready to take the “white” turkish women from you!!!! (Especially since they dont seem to give any attention to you based on your countless threads crying about it)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2753403
Yeah thats definitely me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Curry here ready to take the “white” turkish women from you!!!! (Especially since they dont seem to give any attention to you based on your countless threads crying about it)
@SecularIslamist Kebabs sister is trad virgin halal brown turkish just like u described.Kebab would gladly service his sister to you.Try your chance

• JFL
yes nigger people will use arrows to conquer it IN THE FUTURE right?? and what about the part where it says the walls (which is an ancient defense strategy) will fall with people saying lailahaillallah jfl? i'm sure ur mind is coping now by thinking hmmm there'll be ww3, omg that einstein quote about sticks and stones MUHAMMAD WAS RIGHT. jfl.
I understand you can't grasp figurative speech and poetry (which the Qur'an is partly). Ironically a salafi thinking no wonder you are quoting hadiths when most Muslim scholars prioritised reason on STRONG hadiths. I'll admit the hadith about conquering Constantinople is technically considered weak, but it was proven true regardless.

A real pajeet ,He looks like curry looking turks you posted in here
You call everyone that's sub Fitzpatrick 2 a "shit skin". That's literally 90% of your population - maybe you live in a faggy city which has more white passing. So what?

Legit, Pisslam is the most globalist religion hence why they're pushing it so hard
They want everyone to become muslim so everyone intermixes

• +1
Reactions: Baban
our glory as a race didn't start with islam and won't end with it. we were chads and conquerors before islam.
mental masturbation. Islam was of great help to the Ottoman empire.
none of it was done in the name of it either.
Yh im sure an islamic state didnt do it in the name of Islam :feelskek: :feelskek:
@SecularIslamist Kebabs sister is trad virgin halal brown turkish just like u described.Kebab would gladly service his sister to you.Try your chance
I dont have a sister and as I mentioned, my family is not muslim. and unlike you I am not brown.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SecularIslamist
Ozge Torer or death. I wouldn't mind a MTB white but anything less than a HTB Turk I would consider myself a failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back