Pisslam is globalist religion

Legit, Pisslam is the most globalist religion hence why they're pushing it so hard
They want everyone to become muslim so everyone intermixes
This is based you would never understand. The idea of living in your own little box and lines of sand is actually the modern globohomo idea.

If the Turks never embraced Islam they never would've left the Turkic Steppes of Mongolia.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
The mix of @kebab and @SecularIslamist in a same thread defending Islam against kemalists is like a revival of the @SayHeyHey days

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and kebab
If the Turks never embraced Islam they never would've left the Turkic Steppes of Mongolia.
True we used islam to conquer other places.We conquered we fooled anatolian men and took their women but now this religion cucks us so bad.We need to leave this globalist religion before it is too late.We also ban secularism and kemalism.Ideal scenario is turkish version of Nazi Germany.
Based and non cuck

• +1
Reactions: Baban
The mix of @kebab and @SecularIslamist in a same thread defending Islam against kemalists is like a revival of the @SayHeyHey days
bro this dynamic trio is some MSN shit. barak Allah fik

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I understand you can't grasp figurative speech and poetry
then why literally quote the sun rising from the west in one of ur posts? ur retarded.
mental masturbation. Islam was of great help to the Ottoman empire.

Yh im sure an islamic state didnt do it in the name of Islam :feelskek: :feelskek:
look at the titles of suleiman, do you really think an emperor that strong gave a shit about some bedouin prophet living in the 7th century? he's concerned about his own glory. the islamic state facade is multi-faceted, has many reasons for it. the most important being it made conquering and controlling people easier.

Attachments

• suleiman.png
    suleiman.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
This is based you would never understand. The idea of living in your own little box and lines of sand is actually the modern globohomo idea.

what are the huns, magyars, bulgars, khazars?

look at the titles of suleiman, do you really think an emperor that strong gave a shit about some bedouin prophet living in the 7th century? he's concerned about his own glory. the islamic state facade is multi-faceted, has many reasons for it. the most important being it made conquering and controlling people easier.
JFL at making baseless assumptions. Those titles were given to him btw he didnt make them up.

True we used islam to conquer other places.We conquered we fooled anatolian men and took their women but now this religion cucks us so bad.We need to leave this globalist religion before it is too late.We also ban secularism and kemalism.Ideal scenario is turkish version of Nazi Germany.
Based and non cuck
You're not gonna get this bullshit neo-nazism fantasy. The true silver bullet is more Islam not more more nationalism. Everyone knows Islam is the only credible threat to globohomo monoculture.

then why literally quote the sun rising from the west in one of ur posts? ur retarded.
Because that literally is you moron. Some things are taken literally others aren't. Ofc a retarded Athari Salafi thinks that God literally has hands and feet, because like you they interpret the Qur'an and hadiths like this:

@Fiqh

globohomos are just the secular "new world order" version of islamtards

JFL at making baseless assumptions. Those titles were given to him btw he didnt make them up.
it was an islamic state as it was a roman and a turkic one, but at the end of the day it was a dynasty and that's all it matters. "muh conquered parts of 3 continents just for muh pedophile prophet" jfl. he did it for himself.

Because that literally is you moron. Some things are taken literally others aren't.
and that's your problem you dumbfuck. you can take muhammad riding on a horse with a face, splitting the moon, receving revelation as metaphorical too. your argument falls apart if you get to pick and choose what to interpret literally or metophorically.

You're not gonna get this bullshit neo-nazism fantasy. The true silver bullet is more Islam not more more nationalism. Everyone knows Islam is the only credible threat to globohomo monoculture.
Do you support Curry men and Bosniak women marriage ?
I don't.It is a huge loss for Bosniak comunity,their races and cultures.
If you support this marriage then you are in the same side with jews.
That proves me islam is pure globalist religion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and Baban
it was an islamic state as it was a roman and a turkic one, but at the end of the day it was a dynasty and that's all it matters. "muh conquered parts of 3 continents just for muh pedophile prophet" jfl. he did it for himself.
baseless claim. However even if he did it for himself, he was a massive help to the spreading of islam. His intentions are between him and Allah. And his followers, soldiers etc believed he did in the name of Islam.
nigga pretty much every religion is rightfully globalist.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
baseless claim.
says you amk. it's less likely that he did it for a pedophilic bedouin, it's more likely that he did it for himself. u put forth the idea that he did it for islam, ur claim is baseless

and that's your problem you dumbfuck. you can take muhammad riding on a horse with a face, splitting the moon, receving revelation as metaphorical too. your argument falls apart if you get to pick and choose what to interpret literally or metophorically.
This is a long standing debate in Ashari, Mutazilte (Aristotelian) and Athari debate. Just kys.
Yes I do. I don't have a problem with it. Ofc it's a literal NORM that trad people prefer their own only - even if they admit other races mog them. But as a matter of principle there is nothing wrong and it is not a "threat" to bosniaks and if they're trad people they won't marry other races - like Chechens don't. Unlike you Chechens aren't racist, they just wouldn't prefer other races.

Anyway, racial purity and the idea of isolated cultures are pure pipedream. Get a DNA test!

Culture was literally spread by globalist powers (not talking about the Jews here). Every empire was globalist and wanted to spread it's culture and religion where it touched. That's what makes it high IQ and influential.

nigga pretty much every religion is rightfully globalist.
Except judaism.Jews even dislike nigga jews.Jews will marry each other and protect their bloodline while whole world will be mixed race.

• JFL
says you amk. it's less likely that he did it for a pedophilic bedouin, it's more likely that he did it for himself. u put forth the idea that he did it for islam, ur claim is baseless
Well he said he did it in the name of Islam, so no my claim isnt baseless.
Except judaism.Jews even dislike nigga jews.Jews will marry each other and protect their bloodline while whole world will be mixed race.
u right bro lets support da jooz. I wonder why they dont allow DNA tests….

JFL.... Jews are mixed AF. Yeah they don't like Ethiopian niggas. The only thing they preserved is their language. I was looking at a walking tour in Tel Aviv, good 20% of them look Arab.

Ironically many are more related to Arabs more than me or you.

This is a long standing debate in Ashari, Mutazilte (Aristotelian) and Athari debate. Just kys.
even your religion and belief system isn't for certain about the certainty of itself yet you still believe. jfl at your existential crisis

• JFL
even your religion and belief system isn't for certain about the certainty of itself yet you still believe. jfl at your existential crisis
These theological debates weren't about the certainty of religion but the application of reason. Even the Mutazilah would kill you if you disagreed with them.

Just stfu. You don't know what you're talking about. I can feel my IQ declining by responding to you.

• JFL
Yes I do. I don't have a problem with it. Ofc it's a literal NORM that trad people prefer their own only - even if they admit other races mog them. But as a matter of principle there is nothing wrong and it is not a "threat" to bosniaks and if they're trad people they won't marry other races - like Chechens don't. Unlike you Chechens aren't racist, they just wouldn't prefer other races.

Anyway, racial purity and the idea of isolated cultures are pure pipedream. Get a DNA test!

Culture was literally spread by globalist powers (not talking about the Jews here). Every empire was globalist and wanted to spread it's culture and religion where it touched. That's what makes it high IQ and influential.
It is a huge threat for Bosniak community.You steal their women this is not acceptable.In the past this happened under the conditions like losing after battles.
What would happen if all curry men marry Bosniak women ?
Bosniak community would collapse and half curry half bosniak creatures would look curry.Basically Curry race would destroy Bosniak race.

Chechens are the most based group and by far my fav group in the world.They use islam in a right way but i am pretty sure in the future curry or african men try to invade chechenya and get their women.We will see what will chechens do in that position.

Not every empire was globalist.Like Nazi germany.Also Aryans who invaded İndia,Iran and Europe were ultra based they just simply raped their women,did genocides and spread their legacy to whole world.
Except they were the winners.In this case Bosniaks are losers

Last edited:
These theological debates weren't about the certainty of religion but the application of reason.
here's what message you responded to:
you can take muhammad riding on a horse with a face, splitting the moon, receving revelation as metaphorical too. your argument falls apart if you get to pick and choose what to interpret literally or metophorically.
you said
if muhammad didn't perform any miracles and didn't recieve revelation, he wasn't a prophet. you said the schools of islam debated the metaphorical aspects of some hadiths and verses.

Muh Sharia Muh curry men can take MENA women fuck off niggers fuck that shitty globalist race mixing supporter shitskin religion.
Kewl theory but does it ascend you though?

It is a huge threat for Bosniak community.You steal their women this is not acceptable.In the past this happened under the conditions like losing after battles.
What would happen if all curry men marry Bosniak women ?
Bosniak community would collapse and half curry half bosniak creatures would look curry.Basically Curry race would destroy Bosniak race.
If interbreeding means Bosniak community is "destroyed" it is their own fault.

I agree with interbreeding in principle but it should only have marginal affect on communities and the only people who should be eligible for marrying other races are "citizens of the world" (like me 😊 ) not low IQ pakis who will make the Bosniak woman wear Sarees.
Chechens are the most based group and by far my fav group in the world.They use islam in a right way but i am pretty sure in the future curry or african men try to invade chechenya and get their women.We will see what will chechens do in that position.
This is exactly what I mean. My parents are trad. Trust me TRAD curries (back in curry land) don't want to fuck other people - even if they admit they get mogged by them. Chechens wouldn't be threatened by other races because they have their women on lock. It's a different situation in the modern globohomo West.

My brother married a white women and my parents were disappointed. But they didn't disprove because in principle it's halal. But they always point out that curries should only marry curries - to the fucking point where they wouldn't allow my sister to marry someone from a family outside their own village. They are less restrictive towards boys however.
Not every empire was globalist.Like Nazi germany.Also Aryans who invaded İndia,Iran and Europe were ultra based they just simply raped their women and spread their legacy to whole world.
Except they were the winners.In this case Bosniaks are losers
This kind of globalism is irrelevant now anyway. Culture is being spread via internet and social media..the processes for social and cultural changes have sped up massively and happening at an alarming rate. I'm saying it's nothing new. Racial purity is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
here's what message you responded to:

you said

if muhammad didn't perform any miracles and didn't recieve revelation, he wasn't a prophet. you said the schools of islam debated the metaphorical aspects of some hadiths and verses.
God damn you are low IQ and have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm not spoonfeeding what you don't know.

Maybe read upon the stuff you're talking about before speaking out your ass.

Turks saying Arab this and arb this is fucking low IQ. I have no respect for modern Arabs - apart from first three generation of mogger Arabs from 700s and early 800s.

They did fuck all after that. The only other Arabs who were mogger were Berber, whose proximity to Arab people is questionable. Persians also built the religion with their IQ and the ironic thing is you're literally QUOTING Persian chroniclers. Turks were mogger defenders of the Islamic faith whether you like it or not. South Asians and SEAS also played their part.

Fuck you Islam = Arab.
Berbers are indigenous to North Africa, more specifically so Morroco and Algeria. A completely unique group of people like Turks to Middle Easterners.

• +1
God damn you are low IQ and have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm not spoonfeeding what you don't know.

Maybe read upon the stuff you're talking about before speaking out your ass.
hjahahaahahhaha jfl at you insulting me once you've lost the argument. u said these schools argued whether god had hands or not, whether it was literal or metaphorical etc. that puts your entire belief system at an existential crisis, schools can't agree on something this important.

hjahahaahahhaha jfl at you insulting me once you've lost the argument. u said these schools argued whether god had hands or not, whether it was literal or metaphorical etc. that puts your entire belief system at an existential crisis, schools can't agree on something this important.
Why? The 6 pillars of faith in Islam are: Belief in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and the Divine Decree.

Having debate on theological matters and what, for example, "Belief on Divine Decree" or "Belief on Last Day" might entail is normal, and even Qur'an addresses it: (Interpretation of the meaning): "It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]."

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a judge passes a ruling to the best of his ability and knowledge and gets it right, he will have two rewards. If he passes a ruling to the best of his ability and knowledge but gets it wrong, he will have one reward.”

As long as one doesn't question things that are made clear in Islam like, let's say, the prophethood of Musa or Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), he is still a muslim.

Differences between madhabs (Schools of thought), on matters of aqeedah, etc, were always there. Doesn't change that which is agreed upon. Many of those differences of opinions have even dissapared and don't exists anymore like the Mu'tazila, and even what you comment about sects is something prophesied on the hadith of the 73 sects that Islam will split in, and the majority one will be the one to follow (Although i must say that specific hadith has some weakness on it that i don't remember exactly).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and kebab
Why? The 6 pillars of faith in Islam are: Belief in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and the Divine Decree.

Having debate on theological matters and what, for example, "Belief on Divine Decree" or "Belief on Last Day" might entail is normal, and even Qur'an addresses it: (Interpretation of the meaning): "It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]."

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a judge passes a ruling to the best of his ability and knowledge and gets it right, he will have two rewards. If he passes a ruling to the best of his ability and knowledge but gets it wrong, he will have one reward.”

As long as one doesn't question things that are made clear in Islam like, let's say, the prophethood of Musa or Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), he is still a muslim.

Differences between madhabs (Schools of thought), on matters of aqeedah, etc, were always there. Doesn't change that which is agreed upon. Many of those differences of opinions have even dissapared and don't exists anymore like the Mu'tazila, and even what you comment about sects is something prophesied on the hadith of the 73 sects that Islam will split in, and the majority one will be the one to follow (Although i must say that specific hadith has some weakness on it that i don't remember exactly).
regardless ur religion is extremely divided hence it's corrupt. over for mohommediancels

No it doesn't you retard. I literally said they would kill you if they disagreed with you about their belief system. You are a CLEAR dumbfuck. They disagreed with others and called each other kafir because they were both religious AF.

• +1
regardless ur religion is extremely divided hence it's corrupt. over for mohommediancels
Islam is perfect, muslims arent.

• +1
Berbers are indigenous to North Africa, more specifically so Morroco and Algeria. A completely unique group of people like Turks to Middle Easterners.

• Love it
Reactions: Zizou
Not really. Sunnah is 85-90% of Islamic population.

Show me one big religion in the rest of the world that possesses such uniformity??? In Christianity catholicism is 37%, Protestantism is also 37%, Orthodoxy is 12%, etc

• +1
No it doesn't you retard. I literally said they would kill you if they disagreed with you about their belief system. You are a CLEAR dumbfuck. They disagreed with others and called each other kafir because they were both religious AF.
over for divided schools of belief cels. go cry at your Hanafi Maliki Shafi'i Hanbali Shia, Ibadi, Ahmadiyya, Alevi and Sufi muslim brothers about who's right or wrong. none of you are going to heaven jfl

Not really. Sunnah is 85-90% of Islamic population.

Show me one big religion in the rest of the world that possesses such uniformity??? In Christianity catholicism is 37%, Protestantism is also 37%, Orthodoxy is 12%, etc
sunni islam is also divided into
  • Hanafi
  • Maliki
  • Shafi'i
  • Hanbali

over for divided schools of belief cels. go cry at your Hanafi Maliki Shafi'i Hanbali Shia, Ibadi, Ahmadiyya, Alevi and Sufi muslim brothers about who's right or wrong. none of you are going to heaven jfl
Alevis are not muslim buddyboyo. And you are further to heaven than all of them. May Allah guide you to the right path.
  • Hanafi
  • Maliki
  • Shafi'i
  • Hanbali
those are only schools of thought, they have the same core beliefs.

• +1
Islam should be outlawed and every mosque demolished

over for divided schools of belief cels. go cry at your Hanafi Maliki Shafi'i Hanbali Shia, Ibadi,
JFL if you think Sunni schools of law are "divided". Although I don't like the last two but they are still bhais.
Ahmadiyya,
Kafir
Don't care about them.
and Sufi muslim brothers about who's right or wrong. none of you are going to heaven jfl
Sufis meh. Rumi mogs.

Tell me how do you cope hearing the azan 5x a day?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and kebab
  • Hanafi
  • Maliki
  • Shafi'i
  • Hanbali
My god you are so low IQ. Some people even equate being Sunni as belonging to one of these four schools.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Islam is perfect, muslims arent.
why does abrogation exist then? JFL AHAHAHHAHAH. inb4 cope. just take a loot at how stupid this hadith is.

Narrated Al-Bara:
There was revealed: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah.' (4.95) The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Call Zaid for me and let him bring the board, the inkpot and the scapula bone (or the scapula bone and the ink pot)."' Then he said, "Write: 'Not equal are those Believers who sit..", and at that time `Amr bin Um Maktum, the blind man was sitting behind the Prophet (ﷺ) . He said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is your order For me (as regards the above Verse) as I am a blind man?" So, instead of the above Verse, the following Verse was revealed: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah.' (4.95) https://sunnah.com/bukhari:4990
muhammad literally changes the verse because a blind man gets offended, how's that perfect hahahahaha. why does your quran have verses about not being able to marry muhammad's wives after him? are you fucking retarded? why does that concern ~2 billion muslims today?
O believers! Do not enter the homes of the Prophet without permission ˹and if invited˺ for a meal, do not ˹come too early and˺ linger until the meal is ready. But if you are invited, then enter ˹on time˺. Once you have eaten, then go on your way, and do not stay for casual talk. Such behaviour is truly annoying to the Prophet, yet he is too shy to ask you to leave. But Allah is never shy of the truth. And when you ˹believers˺ ask his wives for something, ask them from behind a barrier. This is purer for your hearts and theirs. And it is not right for you to annoy the Messenger of Allah, nor ever marry his wives after him. This would certainly be a major offence in the sight of Allah. https://quran.com/33/53

why does abrogation exist then? JFL AHAHAHHAHAH. inb4 cope. just take a loot at how stupid this hadith is.

muhammad literally changes the verse because a blind man gets offended, how's that perfect hahahahaha. why does your quran have verses about not being able to marry muhammad's wives after him? are you fucking retarded? why does that concern ~2 billion muslims today?
COPE💪💪

Abrogation exists in the same way the Qur'an abrogates the last books. Just like earlier verses in the Qur'an relating to alcohol regulated it before banning it. It would've been insanity to ban it outright as the Americans learned 1300 years later, when they also banned alcohol in the 1920s. If tobacco was discovered yesterday it would be banned too, but not it's being heavily regulated. Modern cucks won't ban alcohol because it's become too embedded in western culture.

Same shit in modern legislation works too you dumb fuck.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and kebab
  • Hanafi
  • Maliki
  • Shafi'i
  • Hanbali
Those are madhabs. Literally the 4 masters of those madhabs teached eachother. Abu Hanifa taught Imam Malik, Imam Malik taught As Shafi'i, As Shafi'i taught Imam Ahmad. They loved and respected eachother, and the 4 madhabs (Schools of thought, different intepretations like how to perform ablution with socks and stuff like that) are accepted within all Sunni scholars as acceptable.

When the prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) died there were no such things as madhabs, and one of the last verses revealed in the Qur'an was (Interpretation of the meaning): Today I have completed your religion for you, and I have perfected My favor on you, and I am satisfied with Islam as a religion for you. And whoever is constrained in scantiness, (i.e., compelled by need) without unfairly (inclining) to vice, then surely Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful."

Also you don't need even to follow one madhab. In fact if a muslim tells you it is compulsory and obligatory to follow a madhab he has literally disbelieved on Islam for saying something that which was never mentioned by Allah and his Messenger.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and kebab
keep worshiping your sandnigger demon HAHAHAHHAH
May Allah guide you to the right path… genuinely sad to see brothers believe in and say BS like this.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SecularIslamist
Abrogation exists in the same way the Qur'an abrogates the last books. Just like earlier verses in the Qur'an relating to alcohol regulated it before banning it. It would've been insanity to ban it outright as the Americans learned 1300 years later, when they also banned alcohol in the 1920s. If tobacco was discovered yesterday it would be banned too, but not it's being heavily regulated. Modern cucks won't ban alcohol because it's become too embedded in western culture.

Same shit in modern legislation works too you dumb fuck.
In fact Islamic abrogation is a proof for Islam. Show me one example in history in which the process of banning alcohol had such effectiveness, for example.

And could give many similar examples like that with abrogation.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back