Pisslam is globalist religion

2024 02 28 095525

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baban, Navnith and Deleted member 51576
May Allah guide you to Islam
Never in a million billion years will I join the goyslop equivalent of religions. Your 72 virgins will be pegging you in hellfire.

Never in a million billion years will I join the goyslop equivalent of religions. Your 72 virgins will be pegging you in hellfire.
BuT mOslEms r viOlent unLike uS chRistiaNS

Least obvious bait thread

BuT mOslEms r viOlent unLike uS chRistiaNS
Christians aren’t violent. I’m just typing words. Christians aren’t beheading others or suicide bombing every few business days. Christians aren’t on CIA & FBI & INTERPOL watchlists either. I cannot say the same for muslimcels

Christians aren’t violent. I’m just typing words. Christians aren’t beheading others or suicide bombing every few business days. Christians aren’t on CIA & FBI & INTERPOL watchlists either. I cannot say the same for muslimcels
I was trying to be respectful at first be you let me no choice but to be aggressive

Attachments

• 220px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight.jpg
    220px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
That isn’t true. The only people who disregard most if not all ahadith are Quranists.

Otherwise the majority of Muslims accept a Hadith as long as it’s sahih/Hasan which is most Hadith.
JFL it is "most". Even Ahmad ibn Hanbal accepted like 10-15% of hadiths as reliable. He is the founder of the most hadith-reliant school of thought too. Hanbalis would still take a weak hadith over analogical reasoning of a authentic one.

"After examining more than 750,000 Hadiths, Imam Hanbal selected only around 30,000 Hadiths narrated by 904 companions and they were organized on the basis of individual companions"

@Baban

Even Ahmad ibn Hanbal accepted like 10-15% of hadiths as reliable
That isn’t true

If a Hadith is sahih then you can’t deny it (unless there’s some other underlying issue which doesn’t even apply to most Hadith)

So the majority of ahadith are acceptable. You can even argue that weak ahadith can still be accepted but that’s a debate for another time. But most ahadith should be accepted, otherwise what’s the point of Hadith?

JFL it is "most". Even Ahmad ibn Hanbal accepted like 10-15% of hadiths as reliable. He is the founder of the most hadith-reliant school of thought too. Hanbalis would still take a weak hadith over analogical reasoning of a authentic one.

"After examining more than 750,000 Hadiths, Imam Hanbal selected only around 30,000 Hadiths narrated by 904 companions and they were organized on the basis of individual companions"

@Baban
What do salafis/atharis have to say about this? I feel like they’d disagree

I’m asking because I try to follow them the most.

That isn’t true

If a Hadith is sahih then you can’t deny it (unless there’s some other underlying issue which doesn’t even apply to most Hadith)

So the majority of ahadith are acceptable. You can even argue that weak ahadith can still be accepted but that’s a debate for another time. But most ahadith should be accepted, otherwise what’s the point of Hadith?
No retard not even the most conservative wouldnt ever say that.

Wtf you talking about bukhari authenticated 7500ish out of a broader collection of like 600,000

Wtf you talking about bukhari authenticated 7500ish out of a broader collection of like 600,000

Why are you using Wikipedia as a source in Islamic matters?

Same website that refers to Al-Bukhaari as a follower of the Kullabi school, therefore calling him a disbeliever.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Why are you using Wikipedia as a source in Islamic matters?
Is what is said true or not?

These guys are acting like all the millions of several hundred thousands of hadiths are accepted.

All that matters are bukhari, Muslim, Abu dawood, tirmidhi, ibn majah - probably in that order too. There collections were only a few thousand.

Whatever the case. We accept any Hadith that is sahih or Hasan. But whenever you see a Hadith that’s sahih you always deny it with the same excuse

Whatever the case. We accept any Hadith that is sahih or Hasan. But whenever you see a Hadith that’s sahih you always deny it with the same excuse
What are you talking about? If it's part of one of those collections I don't deny it.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back