Plausable Deniability for Looksmaxxing (how to apply fight club)

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
In the vein of following the first rule for looksmaxxing, here are some ways you can react if your friends or family comment on your looksmaxxing:

A lot of this comes down to proper social skills. Sometimes the right move is to deny or downplay it. Sometimes the right move is to own it.

NORMIE SOFTMAXXES:

This is stuff that is socially acceptable. You will not be seen as weird for doing these, but you need to pretend like you are doing them for the socially acceptable reason.

IMPORTANT - Make sure to take note if the comment is phrased as a compliment, a question, or teasing. If you blow off a compliment by acting like an autist you will be seen as weird. But if you downplay teasing you will be seen as uncharismatic, you should unironically Agree and Amplify instead.

Gym / Diet - "Thanks! I go to the gym / eat better to stay healthy, or be more prepared for X sport" (Being healthy is seen as good, being vain or obsessed is seen as bad)

Skin / Hair - "Thanks! But I don't do anything for my skin / hair. I guess I just go outside every once and a while / get a haircut" (For men, skincare routines are looked down on by society, but going outside is valued)

Fashion - "Thank you, I really like these clothes" (Dressing for others is seen as bad, dressing for yourself is seen as good)

Agree and Amplify Example - "I spend every waking hour in the gym. I'm not going to stop until I can bench a truck bro. I'm going to get so many bitches *flexes*"

AUTISTIC SHIT:

This is stuff that will be seen as weird by society if you are found out. Teasing is more common here, but you should still distinguish between an inquiry and an attack. Downplay and deny is your best bet against inquiries, against teases you need to suck it up and own it, that's the best damage control you can do.

Lifts - "I don't know what you are talking about, I just stand up straight" or "Don't these shoes look great? I didn't really notice that they make me taller haha"

Makeup - "I don't know what you are talking about" or "I wear makeup for myself"

Surgeries: "I am getting bimax because I have airway problems (also works for jaw implants, just lie and say it is bimax - you could also say you had a vision problem for eye surgeries)" or "I guess I do look different don't I? Must be the weight I lost".

Those are my thoughts on practical applications of the first rule of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Saturn, BigBoy and 17 others
In the vein of following the first rule for looksmaxxing, here are some ways you can react if your friends or family comment on your looksmaxxing:

A lot of this comes down to proper social skills. Sometimes the right move is to deny or downplay it. Sometimes the right move is to own it.

NORMIE SOFTMAXXES:

This is stuff that is socially acceptable. You will not be seen as weird for doing these, but you need to pretend like you are doing them for the socially acceptable reason.

IMPORTANT - Make sure to take note if the comment is phrased as a compliment, a question, or teasing. If you blow off a compliment by acting like an autist you will be seen as weird. But if you downplay teasing you will be seen as uncharismatic, you should unironically Agree and Amplify instead.

Gym / Diet - "Thanks! I go to the gym / eat better to stay healthy, or be more prepared for X sport" (Being healthy is seen as good, being vain or obsessed is seen as bad)

Skin / Hair - "Thanks! But I don't do anything for my skin / hair. I guess I just go outside every once and a while / get a haircut" (For men, skincare routines are looked down on by society, but going outside is valued)

Fashion - "Thank you, I really like these clothes" (Dressing for others is seen as bad, dressing for yourself is seen as good)

Agree and Amplify Example - "I spend every waking hour in the gym. I'm not going to stop until I can bench a truck bro. I'm going to get so many bitches *flexes*"

AUTISTIC SHIT:

This is stuff that will be seen as weird by society if you are found out. Teasing is more common here, but you should still distinguish between an inquiry and an attack. Downplay and deny is your best bet against inquiries, against teases you need to suck it up and own it, that's the best damage control you can do.

Lifts - "I don't know what you are talking about, I just stand up straight" or "Don't these shoes look great? I didn't really notice that they make me taller haha"

Makeup - "I don't know what you are talking about" or "I wear makeup for myself"

Surgeries: "I am getting bimax because I have airway problems (also works for jaw implants, just lie and say it is bimax - you could also say you had a vision problem for eye surgeries)" or "I guess I do look different don't I? Must be the weight I lost".

Those are my thoughts on practical applications of the first rule of looksmaxxing.
injecting shit for heightmaxxing?

as soon as i have money i will inject stuff like cjc 1295

All hail @extrachromosome

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
If people even get a hint that you are looksmaxxing as a male, they make it look like something weird has been said or done.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 4614, RAITEIII and 6 others
injecting shit for heightmaxxing?

as soon as i have money i will inject stuff like cjc 1295

All hail @extrachromosome

The height increase from this is so slow it won't be noticable. Even if it is, you can just say you grew a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The height increase from this is so slow it won't be noticable. Even if it is, you can just say you grew a bit.
yh

i mean

my parents

they will say why are u injecting?

instantly they will think of drugs

i also need to store them in a freezer or fridge i think

jfl

i have to do this

will buy a mini freezer/fridge for myself
If people even get a hint that you are looksmaxxing as a male, they make it look like something weird has been said or done.
they will 100% call you gay

if u say you are training your neck

they will laugh

just say ur wrestling

yh

i mean

my parents

they will say why are u injecting?

instantly they will think of drugs

i also need to store them in a freezer or fridge i think

jfl

i have to do this

will buy a mini freezer/fridge for myself

Yeah, with your parents (while underage) it is a bit different because they can see behind the scenes and control your life more.

You will have to hide it as best as possible.

Yeah or just discuss that shit with your parents I said I wanna do anabolic steroids and my mom was like ok go ahead

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
DhMeAzK

And bro the general rule of thumb is:
My money my life, You don't like it go fuck yourself (if you wanna have surgery)

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and justanothergymcell
Yes I always say dumb normie shit to deflect, though really people don't ask much. I'm honestly surprised I get away with BB creme, the results are pretty noticeable, nobody has commented on it and I get laid wearing it so gonna keep it up. perfect for large porecels and aging dudes.

though if i get a hair system i am gonna just tell people i use minox, 'wanted to see if it worked and it did". i've been a hat hostage for so long lol, i don't NEVER show my head but rarely, and i look so much better with my norwooding covered up. i am thinking of continuing to be a 'hat hostage' for a while after getting the system, only showing it when i feel like it, until everyone has kinda accepted it.

it is true with pretty much everything people do to gain power or make their lives better. you have the real reason you do it, and the acceptable excuse you give to the crabs trying to drag you down.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, middayshowers and BlackPillChad
I don't give a shit tbh

Someone could call me out for wearing make up and i'll just give them a based reply.

I mean life's too short

Or stop thinking you’re something special and that people give a fuck about you.

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes
You could have bimax with a lefort 5 and your family members friends and coworkers will just think you got a haircut unless you tell them otherwise. People are retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Zeta ascended, DidntRead and 4 others
You could have bimax with a lefort 5 and your family members friends and coworkers will just think you got a haircut or something unless you tell them otherwise. People are retarded

I visited my parents and they commented on my height increase (I was wearing lifts at the time, that I literally just put on as I was leaving the house).

They asked if I had grown, and I said I must have. I'm 24 JFL.

Earlier in the evening, they complimented my shoes. Normies are truly blind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 4054
you make good threads

I visited my parents and they commented on my height increase (I was wearing lifts at the time, that I literally just put on as I was leaving the house).

They asked if I had grown, and I said I must have. I'm 24 JFL.

Earlier in the evening, they complimented my shoes. Normies are truly blind.

Just wait till you have a facial surgery you think is obvious and they ask if you switched shampoos or something

• JFL
Reactions: BlackPillChad

NORMIE SOFTMAXXES:

AUTISTIC SHIT:

Bro I'm telling literally noone, and I mean noone will ever know if you have rhinoplasty, jaw implants, bimax

Just disappear from work / school / home for a month and when you return and they comment on how you look different just tell them you lost weight or act dumb

If you really want to misdirect them just get a new haircut at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
Yeah or just discuss that shit with your parents I said I wanna do anabolic steroids and my mom was like ok go ahead
Your mom is an angel