Play/Do Sports in School? (POLL)

Did u play sports in school?

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Depending on what sports popular in your country and whether or not your actually good, sports can be a halo in hs. For example in NZ rugby is most popular sport so gives instant jock status to the teams players in school. Whereas football is kind of incel/irrelevant and garners no respect. But in England/South America is halo.

So did u play any sport in hs and will u make ur kids if u manage to reproduce?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I run in my free time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and ShowerMaxxing
Sports me
Why do you spam stupid shit all day long? Is this how you cope with the fact that you’re an alcoholic that will die of liver failure alone at the age of 24 :lul:?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Growth Plate, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Why do you spam stupid shit all day long? Is this how you cope with the fact that you’re a worthless Malaysian alcoholic that will die of liver failure alone at the age of 24 :lul:?
The life of an avg Malaysian fisherman

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Arcturus
I run track and XC at school. My parents almost made me do subhuman chink sports like tennis but I didn’t wanna get bullied :feelsez:
Some people consider track incel. Also pro tennis players make straight money cus posh mfs love that sport

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Some people consider track incel. Also pro tennis players make straight money cus posh mfs love that sport
Yeah but in high school it’s typically dominated by Asian virgins. There are legit only incels on our team :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and ShowerMaxxing
Yeah but in high school it’s typically dominated by Asian virgins. There are legit only incels on our team :lul:
So many of the top tennis players globally r Chads. The rich cucks probably pay the players millions to fuck their young betabuxxed stacy wives

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
I went 2 a shit school and the basketball B team was all 5ft 6 and under Filipinos. I've never understood y they're so obsessed with a sport they could never make it in. Team of 12yo boys would obliterate these 16-18yo manlet gooks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Deleted member 2403 and Arcturus
I went 2 a shit school and the basketball B team was all 5ft 6 and under Filipinos. I've never understood y they're so obsessed with a sport they could never make it in, team of 12yo boys would obliterate these 16-18yo manlet gooks
@Proex thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
football is a contact sport but ok

• JFL
I used to play lots of sports yet I was still incel

Yet you see professional teen philosophers stating that playing sports and being addicted to video games is the only reason people are incel here :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and 1 other person
football is a contact sport but ok
Utter cope. Muh english game is ruff, u europeans r pussyoles bruv. Lots of players will fake and get fouls out of u for contact

Utter cope. Muh english game is ruff, u europeans r pussyoles bruv. Lots of players will fake and get fouls out of u for contact
its still by definition a contact sport. also u said it urself. they're faking the fouls. they aint pussyoles they're doing it tactically so that they're given the ball.

bri'ish fans:

american fans:

• +1
is chess a sport

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and ShowerMaxxing
They're rugby players u blind pom. No padding at all
oh fairs. rugby is an alright sport tbh. i used to play it a bit. ur a bit gay if u watch it tho.

• JFL
oh fairs. rugby is an alright sport tbh. i used to play it a bit. ur a bit gay if u watch it tho.
In NZ it has same popularity and fan base as english to football. I don't watch nationwide/eague sports tho. Casual af and only watch World Cups + UFC Bouts

How is football not a contact sport tho

• JFL
How is football not a contact sport tho
U have to b fucking me lol. Look at rugby or ice hockey vs football. In football a little shoulder and using ur body to nudge is fine vs the others, fine to completely launch someone off their feet.

i played basketball but it was torture cause i’m 5’8 and i was the shortest on the team, next shortest guy was like 6’2 and tallest nigga on the team was like 6’8

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Arcturus