Please be honest Boyos need suggestions for hair too

p1n

p1n

Iron
yes I know I’m fat like 28%bf yes I know my hair is gay hence the question about suggestions
76kg idk abt freedom units
5”10
Rate and give suggestions if your feeling nice or mean I guess
I’m also very aware I’m asymmetrical would love advice on that my jaw looks worse than orbs pls help 🙏😭
Ik I look like a fag all I want is rating and advice

Attachments

• 421EE1EC-D5B0-49C2-81C6-85DBF556D176.jpeg
    421EE1EC-D5B0-49C2-81C6-85DBF556D176.jpeg
    703.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 6A96BD23-3586-43C1-9050-D28B7373F467.jpeg
    6A96BD23-3586-43C1-9050-D28B7373F467.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, goo25 and NoseProphecy
great pictures bro....

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
yes I know I’m fat like 28%bf yes I know my hair is gay
I’m also very aware I’m asymmetrical my jaw looks worse than orbs pls help 🙏😭
Ik I look like a fag
least obvious idk what to call it thing

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Lose some weight you’re obese.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Adelholzener and ryuken
Ewwwww you’re ugl

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
great pictures bro....
I don’t know what they hide I don’t have pimples anyway I know the first ones kinda blurry though, I have better pictures of myself but I want to just get a rating of what I look like in an average photo, I don’t wanna get rated on my best photo and skew my brain

chadlite tier side profile potential

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
chadlite tier side profile potential
do you have any recommendations or can I just maybe get attractive with age when im around 20 bc i'm 16 and babyface fucks me rlly hard, im going to try cutting really hard like 1000 calories a day

do you have any recommendations or can I just maybe get attractive with age when im around 20 bc i'm 16 and babyface fucks me rlly hard, im going to try cutting really hard like 1000 calories
eating 1000 calories, wwill fuck your testosterone, thyroid hormone, and hormones in general, just maintain what you are eating just eat a little less, also if you want, check your blood looking for testosterone, dht/free testosterone, growth hormone and thyroid levels.

if you are under the average, consider injecting testosterone/gh/thyroid hormone until 20

and be patient

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and p1n
yea since ur 16 dont cut or restrict your diet at all just let your hormones do the work only cut when ur an adult. if ur rlly 28% bodyfat though u should prob eat less but dont go on a mega cut and get twinky skinny just do a normal deficit and gym

i made that mistake and looked like a twink until i was like 19 cuz i starved before it was a meme and i started eating more and gym and my face has drastically masculinized now that im 20 lol

• +1
Reactions: p1n
u have a great base though my advice is look into how to take care of your hormones as best as you can and they will do all the work

• +1
eating 1000 calories, wwill fuck your testosterone, thyroid hormone, and hormones in general, just maintain what you are eating just eat a little less, also if you want, check your blood looking for testosterone, dht/free testosterone, growth hormone and thyroid levels.

if you are under the average, consider injecting testosterone/gh/thyroid hormone until 20

and be patient
Yeah I just really wanted to get lean fast, thanks for saying this, I looked a little more into it and ur completely right. Could have fucked myself there if you guys didn’t say anything, I’m gonna eat lots of protein with maybe a small deficit or just maintain and hopefully my body recomps from gym and sport. also I was curious what about me gives me a “good base” because all my shit is covered by fat and my sense of confidence is skewed from growing up ugly and fat and now being closer to average. Would appreciate it as I could get an idea of what to improve and what not to, I rlly don’t know what to do besides eating good. Also thank you guys for advice 🙏

u have a great base though my advice is look into how to take care of your hormones as best as you can and they will do all the work
I asked the other guy already but I was wondering what gives me a “good base”, also I couldn’t respond to both of you at once but I wrote a paragraph of what I’m gonna do above

u look good but i don't know if the hooding of your eyes Is given by fat or by bones
lean down tho

u look good but i don't know if the hooding of your eyes Is given by fat or by bones
lean down tho
Ur maxilla seems flat although

• +1
don't think about any other softmaxx other than losing weight and getting fit that alone will ascend you a lot haircut will depend on how your bone structure looks like so think about it after you lose weight

Yeah I just really wanted to get lean fast, thanks for saying this, I looked a little more into it and ur completely right. Could have fucked myself there if you guys didn’t say anything, I’m gonna eat lots of protein with maybe a small deficit or just maintain and hopefully my body recomps from gym and sport. also I was curious what about me gives me a “good base” because all my shit is covered by fat and my sense of confidence is skewed from growing up ugly and fat and now being closer to average. Would appreciate it as I could get an idea of what to improve and what not to, I rlly don’t know what to do besides eating good. Also thank you guys for advice 🙏
you are not that fat man, you can get rid of that in 3-4 months easily with a deficit and cardio/gym

yes I know I’m fat like 28%bf yes I know my hair is gay hence the question about suggestions
76kg idk abt freedom units
5”10
Rate and give suggestions if your feeling nice or mean I guess
I’m also very aware I’m asymmetrical would love advice on that my jaw looks worse than orbs pls help 🙏😭
Ik I look like a fag all I want is rating and advice
chadlite in 5 years if you are smart enough to max out. Good luck, Boyo!