Please help me bros

emo

emo

dark triad indo aryan
I know this isn't the place to be asking but I have no one else to ask and google isn't helping. My cat has been having problems peeing in the litter-box (we took him to the vet) and they failed to get a pee sample but still gave him medication just in case. He's been fine since until these past days I've been noticing that he's been throwing up (he threw up twice) and he's never done this before. (I've had him for a few months) I'm really worried about what this could be, the vets won't help and I can't risk just letting these things happen. Have any of you experienced this before?

• +1
Reactions: yen, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 2 others
We don’t have cats nigger, go to the vet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, emo and JCaesar
I know this isn't the place to be asking but I have no one else to ask and google isn't helping. My cat has been having problems peeing in the litter-box (we took him to the vet) and they failed to get a pee sample but still gave him medication just in case. He's been fine since until these past days I've been noticing that he's been throwing up (he threw up twice) and he's never done this before. (I've had him for a few months) I'm really worried about what this could be, the vets won't help and I can't risk just letting these things happen. Have any of you experienced this before?
My car throws up once a month-two months, if it doesn’t happen again then ittprobably nothing

• +1
Reactions: emo
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma
My car throws up once a month-two months, if it doesn’t happen again then ittprobably nothing
Nigga somethings wrong with ur cat wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
don’t know but reminds me of the time a vet told me my dog was going to be fine.

he died literally that night

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 71265, greycel and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I don't know what else to tell you besides check his food, water, and shelter. If there's nothing wrong with them and you're giving him the medication, not sure what's causing his vomit.

• +1
I don't know what else to tell you besides check his food, water, and shelter. If there's nothing wrong with them and you're giving him the medication, not sure what's causing his vomit.
He pees outside of the box which I'm still trying to figure out why, thank you very much tho bhai I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
If he throws up maybe you overfed him

He pees outside of the box which I'm still trying to figure out why, thank you very much tho bhai I appreciate it
Does he have a place where he constantly pees? Or just random

I know this isn't the place to be asking but I have no one else to ask and google isn't helping.
Nigger with all due respect have you considered also asking about your pet's symptons in a place about pets?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
not a single word nigga

fuck you and your bitch ass cat I hope it dies too

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
you should ask more in the cat subreddits. wouldn't ask about the health of your pet in an incel forum if I were you.

• +1
just go to anothet vet . every user on this forum is mentally disabled so dont expect help

• +1
I had the same problem, but this video helped a lot:

Update: just went to another vet and after hours they found out what was wrong and he is now being prescribed meds, I can't believe these doctors charged 600 for this whole visit but it was worth it to know that he doesn't have a UTI

• JFL
Reactions: emo, 0S4MA and BitchBoy