Please join thug matrix mafia.

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
ye i will put you as matrix escapee if you join
I am neomaxxer , i have his clothes and glasses, all i'm missing is the coat jfl. He's a mogger ngl

Why matrix mafia jfl?

On discord or here?
discord, here, and then there is official user list which we release tomorrow to show org that we are new up and coming mafia

litty @kebab the end comes closer for ur mafia everyday
Only on here tho since i only give my discord to ppl i'm close with. Also i'm doing it cause i'm bored tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
I want to start an apostles of MVP movement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and TechnoBoss
You only have graycels JFL. The influence and reach of the looks mafia is unreachable.
ur mafia will become joke once we start repping each other and posting. ur cooked boyo

ur mafia will become joke once we start repping each other and posting. ur cooked boyo
JFL if u think that. We have iconic members. You are full of 2024cels that no one knows or respects.

JFL if u think that. We have iconic members. You are full of 2024cels that no one knows or respects.
watch our influence spread. #strengthinnumbers

The latest looksmax.org mafia. I haven't decided what avi images we should all have. Please pm or respond to me in this thread to join!
Current members:
Head Chief- terraversioneight
Head recruiter- Vicious
OG THUG- anthony111553
create mujahid mafia

just for memes or what

• +1
just for memes or what
reppin each other, similar avis and titles and ganging up on other users in debates

• +1
Reactions: dad
The latest looksmax.org mafia. I haven't decided what avi images we should all have. Please pm or respond to me in this thread to join!
Current members:
Head Chief- terraversioneight
Head recruiter- Vicious
OG THUG- anthony111553
😼