Pneumocytosis 6 weeks sarms transformation is dog shit, my 4 weeks transformation mogs his to oblivion

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
@pneumocystosis from un trained to un trained 6 weeks on Rad140
UNVWNWbl 1
UX8sKZXl

Meanwhile me 4 weeks on a weaker sarm (S4 aka andarine)
Screenshot 20240202 110647 comgoogleandroidyoutube
3734921 Screenshot 20231030 144145 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

@pneumocystosis how can ur rad140 thread be BOTB when you literally show the poorest muscle building genetics ever, like you look the same my nigga Meanwhile i gained 6kgs and lost fat in 4 weeks using a weaker compound

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, yirma19, WishIwasChico and 6 others
Brutal mog. Pinkoids on suiwatch.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20399 and ConfusedBolivian
@SoundnVision @yirma19 @bobtheflowerpot @Orc @klip11 @Blackgymmax tagging gymcels

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Mods remove that rad140 thread also he is using wrong pct and wrong dosing of the compound, rad 140 has a half life of 60 hours so using 20mg or more is calling for side effects. U should use 5-10mg of rad140 daily or 20mg every other day

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and pneumocystosis
in what universe is rad stronger than test and whatever else it was that you were running?

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
in what universe is rad stronger than test and whatever else it was that you were running?
Are you fucking retard? I was just running S4 when i had that transformation lol.
Now i am running steroids and i am waay bigger, read the thread before posting nigga

• +1
Reactions: aber
If you don't look like pneumo in the after without ever seeing the gym from the inside its over for your genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, pneumocystosis, Debetro and 1 other person
Are you fucking retard? I was just running S4 when i had that transformation lol.
Now i am running steroids and i am waay bigger, read the thread before posting nigga
soz skimmed through it.

he is leaner though.

where is the dick pic this time daniel lilifucks?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, kebab and ConfusedBolivian
Mods remove that rad140 thread also he is using wrong pct and wrong dosing of the compound, rad 140 has a half life of 60 hours so using 20mg or more is calling for side effects. U should use 5-10mg of rad140 daily or 20mg every other day
Did nigga take 20mg a day to look the same jfl🤣

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
i was severely underweight dumbass, you already have a muscular base.

I put on 14kgs in 6 weeks, how much did you put on?

Stay mad my botb thread mogs all the low iq shitposts you make. I thought you were smart but coming at me is probably the dumbest thing you could do.

Your take on rad dosage is valid. I have researched it before. But i have yet to see any, even anecdotal, evidence that it works better with less sides.

Of course I considered taking rad eod or every few days but I wasn’t gonna guinea pig. I wanted something i knew 100% gave great results. 95% of people on Reddit with great results use the method, dosage, and spacing i used.

My PCT is not incorrect, in fact it was quite ahead of its time. SARM + SERM still mogs.

I am aware I have pathetic muscle genetics. the fuck you want me to do about it? Let me cope.

Anyway idgaf about muscles I’m better skinny I just had the night of my life last night, although i am a 63kg twig.

Seethe harder. Your brain works better on the chess board.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Ryldoo IS COPING and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee
In his defence you did start out a lot bigger than he did

Stay mad my botb thread mogs all the low iq shitposts you make. I thought you were smart but coming at me is probably the dumbest thing you could do.

Your take on rad dosage is valid. I have researched it before. But i have yet to see any, even anecdotal, evidence that it works better with less sides.

Of course I considered taking rad eod or every few days but I wasn’t gonna guinea pig. I wanted something i knew 100% gave great results. 95% of people on Reddit with great results use method, dosage, spacing i used.

My PCT is not incorrect, in fact it was quite ahead of it’s time. SARM + SERM still mogs.

I am aware I have pathetic muscle genetics. the fuck you want me to do about it? Let me cope.

Anyway idgaf about muscles I’m better skinny I just had the night of my life last night, although i am a 63kg twig.

Valid, just dont know why the hell ur thread is BOTB.
Like the knowledge is wrong,dosing is wrong, time lenght of the cycle is wrong, pct could be better and results are suboptimal and demotivating.
I know you cant change ur genetics or whatever but if i see that as a newbie lifter i would think that rad140 is just like creatine lol.
I was 76kgs when i started my S4 cycle and i was natty, i did my first month unnatural with S4 only at 25mg a day wich is low dose. Gained 6 kgs and i had a visible six pack abs and vascularity

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

Of course I considered taking rad eod or every few days but I wasn’t gonna guinea pig. I wanted something i knew 100% gave great results. 95% of people on Reddit with great results use the method, dosage, and spacing i used.

My PCT is not incorrect, in fact it was quite ahead of its time. SARM + SERM still mogs.

I am guessing ur diet was very low on calories also while you did the rad140?

@pneumocystosis anyways you dont need to use roids bcs you are good looking and have that youthful pretty boy look that jbs and birthcontrolfemcels crave

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
Yeah frame + more muscle mass on your chest and arms aswell
Yes I think he is like around my height or so, i am 6'2 and i was 76 so I was less skinny then broski

u look the same too tho

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

what happened last night?