Почему пользователи TikTok считают этот профиль хорошим?

ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠

ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠

Made In Heaven
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Posts
2,889
Reputation
6,556
Screenshot 20260927 140101


Иногда мне кажется, что они шутят, хахаха
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, NotFun, Игорь бурда and 4 others
в тик токе одни долбаебы сидят как будто
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kewerest, NotFun, Игорь бурда and 3 others
View attachment 5699197

Иногда мне кажется, что они шутят, хахаха
потому что тик токовские дауны как только видят ангулярити выше чем 6/10 то сразу называют чела чадлайтом
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, NotFun and 4 others
у пользователей тик тока проблемы с головой
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, NotFun, fantom0726 and 2 others
fym arab superman mogs
I mean that, at first glance, the profile isn't great, or at least, to the average person, I don't think it is. That said, objectively speaking, I do think the profile is good, but I'm speaking from a perspective that isn't based on aesthetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, BloodLustedVamp, NotFun and 2 others
I mean that, at first glance, the profile isn't great, or at least, to the average person, I don't think it is. That said, objectively speaking, I do think the profile is good, but I'm speaking from a perspective that isn't based on aesthetics
the only thing nerfing him is the botched rhino
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, BloodLustedVamp, trav191 and 1 other person
I mean that, at first glance, the profile isn't great, or at least, to the average person, I don't think it is. That said, objectively speaking, I do think the profile is good, but I'm speaking from a perspective that isn't based on aesthetics
the only thing nerfing him is the botched rhino
It is likely that their maxilla has grown too far downwards, and their soft tissues are also a factor
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, fantom0726 and trav191

Similar threads

awakewwwww
Replies
33
Views
231
awakewwwww
awakewwwww
machinebog
Replies
5
Views
44
Holy filtrum 🥶
Holy filtrum 🥶
Torfus
Replies
55
Views
289
dofack
dofack
VKTRCH
Replies
12
Views
64
VKTRCH
VKTRCH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top