ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Made In Heaven
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2026
- Posts
- 2,889
- Reputation
- 6,556
Иногда мне кажется, что они шутят, хахаха
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Потому что тупые
Лоу айкью черти потому что
потому что тик токовские дауны как только видят ангулярити выше чем 6/10 то сразу называют чела чадлайтом
fym arab superman mogs
I mean that, at first glance, the profile isn't great, or at least, to the average person, I don't think it is. That said, objectively speaking, I do think the profile is good, but I'm speaking from a perspective that isn't based on aestheticsfym arab superman mogs
the only thing nerfing him is the botched rhinoI mean that, at first glance, the profile isn't great, or at least, to the average person, I don't think it is. That said, objectively speaking, I do think the profile is good, but I'm speaking from a perspective that isn't based on aesthetics
I mean that, at first glance, the profile isn't great, or at least, to the average person, I don't think it is. That said, objectively speaking, I do think the profile is good, but I'm speaking from a perspective that isn't based on aesthetics
It is likely that their maxilla has grown too far downwards, and their soft tissues are also a factorthe only thing nerfing him is the botched rhino