[POLL] All KHHV, do you think you will ever get a gf you like?

Will you ever LTR a nice girl?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
As an 18 y/o KHHV, I honestly do not think I will ever find a gf I like or one that likes me. I think I can do basically anything in this life if I wanted to, but having a real gf sounds like the most incomprehensible, unimaginable, impossible dream. Like LEGITIMATELY I think I have a higher % chance of becoming the richest man alive or next michael jackson than just getting a gf. The the disfunctionality of my neurotransmitters are unprecedented.

But anyways, I wonder if all KHHV think this way? Or am I really this doomed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
NT is life, you’re non NT, you have no life. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
As an 18 y/o KHHV, I honestly do not think I will ever find a gf I like or one that likes me. I think I can do basically anything in this life if I wanted to, but having a real gf sounds like the most incomprehensible, unimaginable, impossible dream. Like LEGITIMATELY I think I have a higher % chance of becoming the richest man alive or next michael jackson than just getting a gf. The the disfunctionality of my neurotransmitters are unprecedented.
I'm not KHHV, but I am ugly enough to rightfully label myself as one as I undoubtedly still am an incel. I don't think I would ever get a gf who I like and who loves me. Only chads experience love from women. If you're not at the top, women will leave you for a better man whenever the opportunity comes to them. And there is nothing you can do to stop them (unless you murder them). Having a real gf you really loves you and doesn't just have starfish sex with you is an impossible dream for 80% of men. I also think that I have a higher chance of being rich and famous than acquiring a woman who would love me.

Or am I really this doomed?
I have heard you're good looking, so you're a fakecel by default. You're not an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058