Poll: ANYONE ELSE HERE FEEL EMOTIONS ARE USELESS?

Emotions are a setback, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, and here is why...

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Emotions are so outdated for this modern society, literally only reason you need them is to be able to relate to imitate on realistic level some fake empathy and other dumbass feelings like being in love and what not, fear for instance is fucking useless and only serves to have you paralyzed, whoever created this world is a comedian that need to bug fix this shit its outdatedddddddd

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Account
Emotions are so outdated for this modern society, literally only reason you need them is to be able to relate to imitate on realistic level some fake empathy and other dumbass feelings like being in love and what not, fear for instance is fucking useless and only serves to have you paralyzed, whoever created this world is a comedian that need to bug fix this shit its outdatedddddddd
Nice post/rep ratio, faggot.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and subhuman to mtn
They widen the possibilities perspectives in which you can experience reality in.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yes i need a psychopath gf

Nice post/rep ratio, faggot.
I'd rather rope before I reach 2600 posts with no ascension nor future, literally pull a low tier god and end yourself now

u're just an abused dog

• +1
ah ok, so do you agree? are they useless or not?
they are useless because like most users here who bitch about their mental health they do nothing and continue to rot like the incel virgins they are

they are useless because like most users here who bitch about their mental health they do nothing and continue to rot like the incel virgins they are
well what do you do? care to enlighten some users?
Don't tell me you've fully gotten rid of emotions and don't feel a thing

well what do you do? care to enlighten some users?
Don't tell me you've fully gotten rid of emotions and don't feel a thing
im a happy nigga, so ill do things i enjoy and get shit done

Emotions are useful if you are in control of them and understand their causes.

• +1
fear is very useful.
If you meanmog motherfuckers, otherwise not, where has fear came in handy for u?
I respect animals like lions that dont give a fuck and rather die on the spot fighting than to be humiliated by a weaker foe or even strong one

If you meanmog motherfuckers, otherwise not, where has fear came in handy for u?
I respect animals like lions that dont give a fuck and rather die on the spot fighting than to be humiliated by a weaker foe or even strong one
every animal has fear to keep it alive

• +1
every animal has fear to keep it alive
How is fear keeping u alive, do you mean adrenaline? some motherfuckers get paralysed because of that, you're confusing fear with adrenaline ma nigga, sometimes you get only fear no adrenaline rush