Popular opinion

unwhippedcream

unwhippedcream

Apollo
I hate lgbtq++++ faggots with my whole heart and this gayshippers under every youtube comments section,it erks me out.
These mfs whole personality is that they support that retarded community and pride flags at thier rooms:lul:
I see lesbian pill will be the future and we all gonna die alone or turn into gay fucks sucking each other dicks:feelswhy::feelsuhh:
Rant over:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It’s very interesting to see how feminists and lgbt took over western countries in relatively short time

With the current birth rates and the destruction of the family unit considered eventually those countries will collapse or become some other groups country as native population fizzles out

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It’s very interesting to see how feminists and lgbt took over western countries in relatively short time

With the current birth rates and the destruction of the family unit considered eventually those countries will collapse or become some other groups country as native population fizzles out
I would rather die than live as a minority in the UK

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and LooksOrDeath

Especially in Europe, Muslims will eventually outnumber christians and atheists as immigration and the desire for a return to conservative beliefs arises in men. Once that happens, the cycle will go back to where we started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

As society became more gynocentric,it was already expected outcome. The coming generations will worship women as literal gods jfl:lul:

I would rather die than live as a minority in the UK
Well if it makes you feel better those people that took over will become gynocentric and liberal as well in time and they’ll go through the same process as well

Long story short it’s over for the planet
Especially in Europe, Muslims will eventually outnumber christians and atheists as immigration and the desire for a return to conservative beliefs arises in men. Once that happens, the cycle will go back to where we started.
As I said above Muslims in europe are becoming too liberal/will become liberal and they’ll adapt those values slowly but surely.It might be over for everyone.
This is my theory

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
In this century of social media,it very unlikely to happen.

Well if it makes you feel better those people that took over will become gynocentric and liberal as well in time and they’ll go through the same process as well

Long story short it’s over for the planet

As I said above Muslims in europe are becoming too liberal/will become liberal and they’ll adapt those values slowly but surely.It might be over for everyone.
This is my theory
"Its over buddy boyo"
-saint hamudi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530